Show off your Guardian!

Zayth.5164

@Mea.5491 said:

@Phoenix the One.4071 said:I am still waiting for the Foefire mantles to complete my Norns guardian look.Got my human guardian whos look I am fair okay with.

The Foefire stuff were available in the Gem Store around Halloween.

Yeah so I was told, and at that time I had a break from GW2 playing MHW xDI honestly never understood the “limited” sales.Would it be too cluttered with all the items available?One could always have an option to hide the one you already got.

Edit: sorry that was completely off-topic, and not suired for this topic.

@Phoenix the One.4071 said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@Phoenix the One.4071 said:I am still waiting for the Foefire mantles to complete my Norns guardian look.Got my human guardian whos look I am fair okay with.

Yeah so I was told, and at that time I had a break from GW2 playing MHW xDI honestly never understood the “limited” sales.Would it be too cluttered with all the items available?One could always have an option to hide the one you already got.

I feel your pain. :( It took me forever to get the Aetherblade armor sets cuz of this item rotation thing.

Edit: I'm sorry for the off-topic too, lol.

@Phoenix the One.4071 said:

@Mea.5491 said:

Edit: sorry that was completely off-topic, and not suired for this topic.

To make money. If you make something limited then it drives up demand for it so that people buy it while they still can as opposed to just putting it off. Disney perfected this method of doing sales and it makes a lot of money. In a game with a free to play model doing limited sales is a good way of making sure the servers stay on and new content keeps coming out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Changing the dye scheme to go for the more "branded" looks! ;)

A difficult dye combination and the images does not do it justice. It looks way better in game while playing.I had to swapp out the two first images to ones displaying the hero panel instead for a better view of the colors.

In game light can actually ruin a screenshot. It's not the same thing as looking at the monitor with your eyes while playing...

If anyone is wondering about the colors it's a combination of: Bloodstone Indigo, Orchid, Indigo, Fear and Phlox.

During night-time the color changes more to a "brandstorm" dye looks except for the crystal parts.Mount changes also. This has to do with in game lights I think. :p6xXkBBs.jpgwRAwyz4.jpg

Trail effect with branded greatsword.YYAuE4X.jpg

No branded skyscale skin yet...Cgm54xV.jpg

• 2 weeks later...