Racing Medallions per day?

@Ashantara.8731 said:Are they per character per day or per account per day?

(Can't test this right now, hence the question.)

• The race event has no limit, but it's 3 tokens only
  • Racing dailies are 25 tokens per account per day, based on 5 per race plus 10 for doing the daily three.
  • Bronze, Silver, and Gold are respectively 2, 3, & 5 tokens per race per day per account, for a maximum of 10 per race or 50 per day (25 if one can't do gold reliably)
  • There's also a first time award for each tier, which I think is the same (awarded once per account).

• 1 year later...

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

• The race event has no limit, but it's 3 tokens only
  • Racing dailies are 25 tokens per account per day, based on 5 per race plus 10 for doing the daily three.
  • Bronze, Silver, and Gold are respectively 2, 3, & 5 tokens per race per day per account, for a maximum of 10 per race or 50 per day (25 if one can't do gold reliably)
  • There's also a first time award for each tier, which I think is the same (awarded once per account).

This is absolutely confusing for me, so i made a little sheet of the amount of medallions you can get from daily races (not the first time awards), per map, per account.

Map Bronze   Silver   Gold   Total medallions
Kessex Hills 1 1 1 3  
Grothmar Valley 2 3 5 10  
Diessa Plateau
2 3 5 10  
Mount Maelstorm
2 3 5 10  
Brisban Wildlands 2 3 5 10  
Gendarran Fields 2 3 5 10  
Snowden Drifts
2 3 5 10  
Total medallions 13 19 31 63

*You can repeat a race any number of times you want, but you will get a reward once per day (per tier).**The number of tokens you get for completing the race for the first time might differ from the quantity in the sheet above.

Edited by Aeliner.1328
top row was aligning badly. whole sheet gave confusing look and information. (i rember i created this in markdown, but cannot edit as such. shame.)