Please add Beetle Stamina Orb as a purchasable guild hall deco

SCVwar.3784

Before I start, thank you ANet for adding racetracks as purchasable guild decos from tokens earned by finishing beetle races. I'm really having a lot fun nowadays racing.

I'm building one in my guild hall, I noticed there is no stamina orb available as a guild deco, that means players have to:

• jump tricks to replenish stamina (player without 'Big Air' mastery will not gain any benefits)
  • driving downwards for beetle to regain stamina steadily (which takes a lot of distance and time)

Adding the stamina orb as a purchasable guild hall deco will make the driving experience more satisfying just like the ones in core Tyria.So please add Beetle Stamina Orbs as a purchasable guild Hall deco!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If ANet is concerned about a circuit that is constant boost (due to game breakage -- mere speculation on my part as to why these aren't yet available), perhaps there could be a limit of how many of them could be placed in the hall at once. Or a distance required between them, but that might be a pain for creative designers who make a multi tier track that takes a while to get from one altitude to another but the boosts are vertically in close proximity.

@"TexZero.7910" said:I don't think it will work as a decoration. I might be wrong and correct me if i am, but do we have any "floating interactable objects" that don't require a key press as decorations ?

Perhaps ANet might not be able to grant us the orb as a purchasable object (technical issues), the purpose of my plead was to merely show ANet that the custom beetle racetrack for guild halls won't have much fun/speed that's granted from core Tyria races.

I agree, it would be really useful for GH race track designers to have these available to place.

If it's not technically possible then maybe an equivalent item could be created? I find it hard to believe there's no way to make an item which is both placable and able to restore endurance, but then I don't know how GW2's code works.

• 1 year later...

@SCVwar.3784 said:Before I start, thank you ANet for adding racetracks as purchasable guild decos from tokens earned by finishing beetle races. I'm really having a lot fun nowadays racing.

I'm building one in my guild hall, I noticed there is no stamina orb available as a guild deco, that means players have to:

• jump tricks to replenish stamina (player without 'Big Air' mastery will not gain any benefits)
  • driving downwards for beetle to regain stamina steadily (which takes a lot of distance and time)

Adding the stamina orb as a purchasable guild hall deco will make the driving experience more satisfying just like the ones in core Tyria.So please add Beetle Stamina Orbs as a purchasable guild Hall deco!

I was going to make a new thread but then I saw the above post, and I agree with it 100% so I'm just going to QFT.

Also, if this is at all possible, pretty please?

• 1 year later...