[NA][Tarnished Coast]<The Penultimate Frontier>, LGBTQ+ friendly community, is recruiting! [PvE][Casual]

Anji.4083

Greetings Wonderful People!

<The Penultimate Frontier [TPF]> [North America > Tarnished Coast] is looking for more members for our guild!  We are an active LGBTQ+ friendly multi-game community that dedicates itself to providing a fun, enjoyable, and friendly home for all gamers!  As a group, we are full of wonderful, somewhat mature (maybe?), and relaxed people, with many of us forming lasting friendships through the games we play together that continue on into games outside of GW2!  

We are new-player friendly and pride ourselves on being a teaching guild.  We enjoy helping new and old players alike enjoy the game in every way possible, whether that means learning to raid, or improving in a class they find enjoyable.  TPF also happens to be a great place to login in just to chat.  We have been around for 7 years as a multi-game community, and provide all the support you need to have fun in GW2! 

Come join us for End of Dragons!  We would love to have you!  Events will be listed shortly after the new expac has been released.

Interested?  Have questions?   Come chat with us on our Discord server, or reach out to me in-game!

https://discord.gg/DMGU3Jy8tR

Message me on Discord (recommended) or in-game at Song Lark.

Happy Gaming! \o/

Edited by Anji.4083

• 2 weeks later...

I went for a job interview today and the manager said, “We’re looking for someone who is responsible.”

“Well, I’m your man.” I replied, “In my last job, whenever anything went wrong, they said I was responsible.”

Join [TPF]! Enjoy your time in GW2 with friends and other silly people who die to falling off cliffs! (I am definitely not talking about myself there....cough)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...