GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Please put the Home Portal Stone on sale for Christmas. The current price of 900 gems (used to be 800) is too high for what it offers, for example the Mistlock Sanctuary pass is 1000 gems and offers bank, TP, all crafting stations, fractal entrance, all the different vendors (laurel, fractal, gathering tool types etc), Mystic Forge and more, plus returns you where you came from. The home portal stone only takes you to your home instance and returns you....and it's only 100 gems cheaper. So please, for Christmas, bring the price down to a reasonable one we can afford and that makes sense. Thanks much! :)

@Boxer.5369 said:I would like to suggest the Festive Hat skin for the 2018 Wintersday (or whenever), in the gem store. A couple of days ago, I tried on the hat skin in the wardrobe with my norn and it made him look like a mountain man and like the look very much.

Thank you for the festive hat. I have another suggestion for a pistol skin, but I'm gonna hold off on the suggestion for another time. Happy holidays everyone.