[EU][PvX] Daemorus [cult] is recruiting returning veterans and new gamers!

Frenzy.8730

You need Druids?(I'm able to play every class; most best Condi Scourge as well as DPS Holo, Condi Renegade or Rifle DPS Deadeye(27k dps with a chrono nearby))

Nice.. i play a Druid as twink and like to raid too. I'm almost everyday online (doing nothing or farming gold) for raids i could go for friday to sunday 4.30pm.

HoA isn't a 18+ guild right? If not i'd like to join :smiley:

Greetings from Lon nox.5984 and Elona Reach.. currently..

(My main class normally is a condi scourge but there would be no problem for me playing Druid)

Hi @"Lox nox.5984",

That's pretty cool :3I can't give you an actual time for the raids yet, it would be a centralized time based on the members in the group ^^,

No we're not 18+

I'll send you a message in game before I invite you ^^, Else I'll send you a mail if you're not online before adding you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, I'd also be somewhat interested, I dropped the game a few months ago because it got boring doing everything alone.I'm also pretty casual, didn't touch Fractals or Raids so far, but would be interested in doing that kinda stuff.

Had to start completely over though, so I only got 1 Char on lvl 80 as of right now...

Hi, I'm interested in joining a social (i.e NON-hardcore guild). I played near launch, but then gave up - just came back with a new account a couple of months ago, enjoying it immensely, but feel the need to team up so as to tackle some of the non-solo content. Not really a fan of pvp, but want to give wvw a go (if only for the goodies).I'm a bit of an alt-aholic in that I already have 8 characters on the go (they all die a lot! I'm more enthusiastic than skillful).Tried to join your discord via the link above, but it would not connect, and could not find your server via the discord search function.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping for Abaddon's sake.

I know I've said this before, so you might not believe me :pensive: but we're very close to starting our training raid group, we're still waiting on a few more players to sign up. Specifically dps (I know right, how could we not have those >.>). Plan on doing this before the end of the month.

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake.

So they did an initial suicide run on the the 29th. It was organized with short notice so they ended up doing Cairn with 6 people. I'm not entirely sure about the details, but they had a lot of fun even though they only got it down to 80%.

So we did the Training Raid. We had a full group of somewhat geared guildies, and it was awesome :D Even though we wiped... a lot. We got Cairn down to 30% a few times before calling it a night. We plan on going at it again this weekend. If you're seeing this and you're interested in joining due post a message here or message me in game.

Even though we started the training raid, we are still super casual and will stay that way even after we become pro at raiding :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last week friday, I made a change to the discord server so that it is publicly available. We still play Guild Wars 2, but we also list a few other games currently (Apex, Warframe, Final Fantasy XIV and Overwatch). In hopes of expanding. So if you'd play Apex or any of the other games listed. You'd be able to find others on the server that might want to join you :) We also encourage you to invite your friends to join us too :3

If there's enough interest for other games, they can be added too :)