I'm displeased with access changes due to mounts

Mini.8495

@"Dante.1763" said:Is this the area you are referring to?As that was the "old" way to get inside the areas you mentioned, but after POF launched, you cant walk the final steps and fall into the hole thats visible.

Actually, that is about the way I entered the other day when going there for the first time (see screenshot I previously posted).

• Confused 1

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Dante.1763" said:Is this the area you are referring to?As that was the "old" way to get inside the areas you mentioned, but after POF launched, you cant walk the final steps and fall into the hole thats visible.

Actually, that is about the way I entered the other day when going there for the first time (see screenshot I previously posted).

Howd you get in though? ive tried just about everything i can think of to fall through that hole and couldnt do it.

I found something really really really interesting, the first console doesn't work but the others ones does! (control panels!) Nice second sylvari tree room, I like it a lot: Here are the mechanics: The first console start an experiment and add poison cloud in the whole room. The others, like Spekk's lab, display hexagonal platform to reach the top.b6A0Yxm.jpgAll those things confirm that the JP is almost finished... even the objects are working! It just need to add lava fire condition effect on you, some enemies, filling holes, and it's all done! We have perform all the power transfers to unlock the last platforms segment.

• Like 1

The map have been updated, I forgot some angles. Here are my final thoughts: Spekk's lab was sensed to end in cerebro room, the console having the role of a teleport bringing you back to the entrance. The entrance of the hidden puzzle is at nightmare court and end near ruins of the unseen. But what is strange, why the same mechanic used in spekk's lab aka hexagons displayed with help of consoles is used in that second puzzle? Maybe the whole is one puzzle, and the entrance at nightmare court a mistake. What I'm sure about is the orientation of the puzzle: Down to up.

@hugo.4705 said:

The real map of that jumping puzzle, I forgot some angles. Here are my final thoughts: Spekk's lab was sensed to end in cerebro room, the console having the role of a teleport bringing you back to the entrance. The entrance of the hidden puzzle is at nightmare court and end near ruins of the unseen. But what is strange, why the same mechanic used in spekk's lab aka consoles displaying with help of consoles is used in that second puzzle? Maybe the whole is one puzzle, and the entrance at nightmare court a mistake. What I'm sure about is the orientation of the puzzle: Down to up.

Gonna cut the screenshots, but i reckoned the same thing about which way the puzzle was supposed to be on account of the way some of the rooms functioned, though how you get out of the Cerebro room and into the next(without the use of mounts) i cant tell, theres nothing really there that would allow you to jump from the Cerebro console, but, perhaps using the console would turn the cerebro walls into the floor, i dont know. Pretty sure it was supposed to also be one giant puzzle and its a shame it never got finished properly(and..saddly probably wont ever as cool as it would be) That hole at the nightmare court im certain is a mistake after spending the time i have in there today.

@Dante.1763 said:...Perhaps using the console would turn the cerebro walls into the floor, i dont know. Pretty sure it was supposed to also be one giant puzzle and its a shame it never got finished properly(and..saddly probably wont ever as cool as it would be) That hole at the nightmare court im certain is a mistake after spending the time i have in there today.

Moving platforms weren't implemented at that time, it's a recent feature aka kralk pursuit in mist/space during the last episode. But animated assets have existed since the beginning: Asuran stone sliding gates like the ones in sandswept. If the console trigger something like that, they need two events: deleting all the cerebro hexagons and summoning ground hexagon. I have no idea if they can now, add rotating animation based on a specific coordinate like a clock: at the beginning one vertical hexagon rotating 90° clockwise to become horizontal.

• 4 years later...