When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

@"Zokutai.2097" said:Hey. Tried registering on your website, but it keeps telling me I've got the wrong password / username.. With no "Forgot password" option or anything like that...Anyway, I'd love to join your guild! So please let me know what I need to do in order to do so :) thank you!

Hey there,

We've actually received your application! Logging in isn't really necessary!Though it's odd it's not letting you login, you can reset your password here: https://www.wtnf.eu/#/reset

It's hidden till you enter your password wrong 3x haha

@Guardian of Angels.9867 said:

@"Zokutai.2097" said:Hey. Tried registering on your website, but it keeps telling me I've got the wrong password / username.. With no "Forgot password" option or anything like that...Anyway, I'd love to join your guild! So please let me know what I need to do in order to do so :) thank you!

Hey there,

We've actually received your application! Logging in isn't really necessary!Though it's odd it's not letting you login, you can reset your password here:

Glad you recieved the application :D However even when changing password its saying its wrong :/

@Zokutai.2037 said:

Hey there,

We've actually received your application! Logging in isn't really necessary!Though it's odd it's not letting you login, you can reset your password here:

Glad you recieved the application :D However even when changing password its saying its wrong :/

Odd, I'll have a look into it...

@lionidas.9605 said:but unfortunately I can't log in with neither my or the password given out by your system!

Thanks for the report, I've tracked down the error and you're unable to login while you're not in the guild yet.Will look into a fix soon!

Registering is still succesfull and won't affect your application! :)

• 2 weeks later...