What new stat sets do you want to see?

This can be for pve/wvw or pvp. Please specify.

mmk heres some of my ideas.pvp:+power +heal -concentrate -vital+power +condi -expert -concentrate+power +condi -tough -vital+concentrate +heal -expert -vitalwould be cool if knight, cavalier, barbarian, and rampager stats were reworked so that power was the main stat, for pvp only.pve/wvw:all pvp stats available :-D, plus the ones I mentioned above+concentrate +heal -vital -tough+condi +heal -vital -expert+tough cuz CMON

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sets, just all the stat points in one stat. Every stat gets a version.

Yes, this means that someone could put ALL of their stat gear points into just one stat. More power (heh) to them if they wish to. But it would also make mixing and matching simpler. Just decide what items will carry what stat to get the mix you want.

@Jimbru.6014 said:Out of all the stat sets in the game, only two dominate the vast majority of the level 80 game: Berserker and Viper. Doesn't take a gaming expert to realize that's a problem.

Sometimes throwing in Assassins for a few pieces. I'm not sure which thing I dislike more now though, the inflexibility of stats being on armor, or the new rune/sigil situation.

I honestly would like to see Demolisher, Deadshot, Wanderer's, Sage, Avatar and Mender stats in PvE and WvW.Combining those in a 4-stat spread with other options would open up a lot more viable hybrid builds.

In addition, some other 4-stat sets with Healing Power as a major stat would be awesome, just not something split like Marshal stats.For example:

• Healing Power/Condi/Vitality/Expertise
  • Healing Power/Power/Ferocity/Precision

Hell, even swapping the Vitality major stat on Plaguedoctor with the Healing Power component would be very welcome.I also wish they added more toughness options back to sPvP again... I miss my soldier stat amulet.

@Palador.2170 said:No sets, just all the stat points in one stat. Every stat gets a version.

Yes, this means that someone could put ALL of their stat gear points into just one stat. More power (heh) to them if they wish to. But it would also make mixing and matching simpler. Just decide what items will carry what stat to get the mix you want.

I would really like this, but it wouldn't be useful at all to be honest.

Plus power should be exempt from that since you can always guarantee a crit through other means. Imagine a crit with 4k power base line, no might etc.

What might be an interesting idea though is to have certain slots have that ability. Or change how stats on armor work. Like shifting some stats from elsewhere and then having a slot dedicated to a specific stat of your choice. Though that isn't going to happen due to the effort that needs to be put into it

• 4 weeks later...

Weeping+expertise +condi damage, major+toughness +vitality, minor

Mourning+expertise +condi damage, major+toughness +vitality +concentration, minor

Salamander+expertise +condi damage, major+vitality, minor

Aquarius+expertise +condi damage, major+toughness, minor

Elemental+condi damage, major+expertise +vitality, minor

Wrath+condi damage, major+expertise +toughness, minor

Fairy+concentration, major+vitality +toughness, minor

Blessing+concentration, major+vitality +toughness +healing, minor

Name = Overseer-Major: +Power-Minor: +Concentration, +Toughness

Name = Researcher-Major: +Vitality, +Precision-Minor: +Concentration, +Expertise

Name = Demonic-Major: +Expertise, +Condition damage-Minor: +Vitality

Name = Medic-Major: +Healing power-Minor: +Power, +Ferocity

Re~add mercenary.Major: power, condition damageMinor: toughness, vitality