[NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Fatherbliss.4701

Did you know that goats have four “stomachs”? Their food moves first into the rumen (from which it is periodically regurgitated for more “cud chewing”), then to the reticulum, later to the omasum, and finally to the abomasum (which is most like a more sensitive human stomach).

Seek the path of the wise they said. Dress like a chef while being a necro and people will rise to the occasion. That is what they told me in evil overlord school. Well I am here to tell you that I still need MINIONS. Not for my character because that would be weird. No. Just in general. Come along for the ride. Stay awhile and be smitten.

• 2 weeks later...

Goats of all ages head butt. The reason why depends on the goat’s age and on their personality, too — most goats are social, inquisitive creatures and some even more so! Younger goats butt heads in play. Older goats participate in this activity to establish dominance and determine their position in the herd.

Do you want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? Do you want to defeat Smaug? Do you want to join a an adult guild that is sillier than ALL others? Do you want to join Lex Luther in defeating Superman once and for all? Do you long for seeing [GOAT]s? Do you want to do [GOAT] yoga with others? Do you want to revel in mashing zergs with a [GOAT] herd? Do you want [GOAT] banter during said mashing? Do you believe and want herd mentality?If you said any or all of the above, then [GOAT] is for you. We are YB WvW guild that has built loyal [GOAT]y players from across the world and different games. We are all based on one thing to have fun and play together.