GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hello,I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this or if it has been asked before, but I think it would be really cool if we could get:

• Gliders from the "special effect back item" of the mistforged armors.

Whether this would be a gem store item or in game, whether it would be automatically unlocked for people who have the armors (similar to the white/black wings gliders when they were released), it wouldn't matter, I would love to get them :D . They could look the same, or maybe enlarged a bit for "flight mode", it doesn't matter, they look great.

PS: I wouldn't mind having an actual back item with the effect either, but I understand if that would be something not done to preserve the uniqueness of the armors :)

Cheers!

@serenitycat.4623 said:IS there a REASON that Arena Net refuses to put the Artic Explorer Outfit back into Gem store? Like is this outfit about to be special or something ???

We still have 12 weeks of winter ahead of us, it could land between that time and still be somewhat relevant, although I admit: Winter Solstice, and Artic Explorer are the TWO Outfits that I'm missing minus the Fallen Balthazar one, so I would personally enjoy being able to grab it :blush:

@Dondarrion.2748 said:Where did the Raven Helm + Raven Mantle go? The wiki suggests they should be under the Gem Store Style category, but have they been cycled out already?

Also, when are you making the Sworn Zaishen Helm available under the Special Edition category for BL statuettes again?

The Raven Helm and Mantle have been removed from the gemstore several days ago.