Weaver need buff — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Weaver need buff

Jack.7865Jack.7865 Member ✭✭
edited November 23, 2018 in Elementalist

weaver need 1360 toughness while empty or 4k vitality plus while empty
arcane shield skill have to be change as 3 sec block and 24second cooldown
dagger water 4 skill have to be change as 3 sec invunerable and 24sec cooldown
water trait aquatic benevolence should be add 180 heal in it
weaver trait elemental polyphony have to doubled all attunment should be 240 point
and sword fire 2 skill dmg have to be increase %25 and add 1 sec more cool down
and sword fire 1 skill dmg have to increase %20

if you agree with me pls make a comment and send a ticket to anet

Comments

• upppppppppp

• LaGranse.8652LaGranse.8652 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2018

Why in the world should water dagger 4 have 3 seconds of invulnerable? It is not a bad skill right now to begin with.

• i agree with you zaid they should nerf some regenaration and add some heal on water trait and ele have so weak toughness cant handle warrior's few skill or holo's few skill 1360 toughness is should be while empty

and lagranse weaver have a lot of regeneration why they gave more ? ele need attack stoper skill like invunerable

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

You know, people are seriously asking for weaver nerfs right now...

• weaver regeneration should be nerf mypuppy

Without water regen is nothing. Without regen ele is nothing. Without ele, GW2 is nothing.

• not remove %20 nerf and giving toughness and attack stoper skills like i wrote

• uppp uppp uppp

• Jski.6180Jski.6180 Member ✭✭✭✭

Weaver needs effects with barrier as its THE self barrier class but its barriers have less effects and are over all weaker then the aoe barrier class of scorge.

See ELE forms and you will get my views.

• yeah its not like barrier its like regeneration

• cgMatt.5162cgMatt.5162 Member ✭✭✭

There are core Ele traits like Elemental Attunement that Weaver gets no benefit from.

Moderately difficulty in landing dual skills all round.

• ALL of ele needs a buff for pvp.

However mark my words, with the balance team's track record, I bet they will end up worse than they were before (80% chance) or way OP (20% chance) b/c they have no idea how to truly make ele balanced. All of the attacks are slow and hard to land, and all of the defense is basically healing. So they either buff the healing to high heaven (20%) and eles become gods, or they keep shatterstoning everything and ele stays kitten.

• Junkpile.7439Junkpile.7439 Member ✭✭✭

You must be joking. Core ele needs buff. Weaver needs nerf.

Low quality trolling since launch
    Seafarer's Rest EotM Hero

• junkpile are you joking ? most weak class is ele in pvp thats why so less ppl playing it

• and blackbeard they can nerf regeneration and give ele attack stoper skills and toughness ele cant handle with few skill from holo's and warrior's

• Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭

@Junkpile.7439 said:
    You must be joking. Core ele needs buff. Weaver needs nerf.

Nerf nothing. Buff everything.

Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect

• he must be joking

Nerf shatterstone, unravel, conjures, summons, autoattacks, and barrier generation six feet under the ground.

Buff everything else to compensate.

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

@MyPuppy.8970 said:
    Nerf shatterstone, unravel, conjures, summons, autoattacks, and barrier generation six feet under the ground.

What barrier generation? 5k on 50 sec cd?

Deso's favorite FROG
    Master of afk and kiting
    The God of Pips and Gud Deeps
    Froggo himself

@steki.1478 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

What barrier generation? 5k on 50 sec cd?

And 300~ish on dual skills. It's useless anyway.

• Stallic.2397Stallic.2397 Member ✭✭✭

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

Nerf Conjures, summons, autoattacks and barrier? No one even uses conjures and summons anymore, what would the nerf be and why? Autoattacks on Scepter and Staff needs buffs, they're practically useless.

And weaver Barrier is actually the only thing I would agree is in a good place right now. It's a lifesaver if you use the utility slot. Traiting for more barrier on dodge roll is a good sacrifice compared to the other two options (more damage or condi removal/heals)

@Stallic.2397 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

Nerf Conjures, summons, autoattacks and barrier? No one even uses conjures and summons anymore, what would the nerf be and why? Autoattacks on Scepter and Staff needs buffs, they're practically useless.

And weaver Barrier is actually the only thing I would agree is in a good place right now. It's a lifesaver if you use the utility slot. Traiting for more barrier on dodge roll is a good sacrifice compared to the other two options (more damage or condi removal/heals)

Well that was the point. No one uses them, so just get rid of them so the useful stuffs can be buffed.

• https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/14187/sword-dagger-weaver-feels-weak#latest

@Junkpile.7439 you say weaver needs a nerf yet you make a thread saying weaver is weak?

• mini :D:D sherlock holmes :)

• Junkpile.7439Junkpile.7439 Member ✭✭✭

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/14187/sword-dagger-weaver-feels-weak#latest

@Junkpile.7439 you say weaver needs a nerf yet you make a thread saying weaver is weak?

But i used my own build. In WvW everybody copy most broken build.

Low quality trolling since launch
    Seafarer's Rest EotM Hero

• Mini Crinny.6190Mini Crinny.6190 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 18, 2018

@Junkpile.7439 said:

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/14187/sword-dagger-weaver-feels-weak#latest

But i used my own build. In WvW everybody copy most broken build.

In terms of WvW, Ele is probably the most balanced class.. but everyone likes to talk about how strong ele is in WvW because there all Guardian and Necro mains

• Zhaid Zhem.6508Zhaid Zhem.6508 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 18, 2018

I'm curious to know your build;
    Actually i'm running the "broken" water/arcane with zerk/celestial/marauder; it's broken against eager noobs but against good players in holo or mirage, or range builds like soulbeast, deadeye... there is no match; it's no more about skill and brain, it's just about maths, and numbers of tp, kites, boons, blocks, burst, cc etc; if it is pefectly viable in pvp to hold a cap, it is not made to duel people in a large zone.
    I play also fresh air scepter/focus; it's a lot of fun but for solo roaming and compared to power mirage or thief that I play too it's very very squishy.
    I try too Fire/Air dagger/dagger in celestial set, strong burst, some potential; I try to balance dmg and sustain, differents runes ...

• zhaid you can use mender and evasion agains duel condi mesmers for other players dwayna rune and avatar amulet same traits , but still as you said ele have no toughness if a warrior or holo can catch can kill you with 2 button but if they are add some toughness or attack stoper skill to weaver it will be balanced

• At the moment Elementalist are jack-of-few-traits master-of-none.
    They demand very good macromanagement and timing and the reward is small compared tot he effort.

I play several other professions with Guardians and Thief being the oldest, and got a lit of other lvl 80.
    Usually do Open World, used to do fractals, run both sPvP and WvW.

Elementalists can be fun, but imo usually not worth it.
    Often an average player on any ither profession would be as beneficiel as a skilled elementalist... I find this to be kinda unfair.
    They could nerf the other professions, but I feel that would not be the way to go.

And random buffs would be just a headless..
    Think they need to look at all the skills, the narrow it down to which they want to fix first.
    But also be open for fixing the core mechanics.

• i hope tomorrow they do some buff to ele

• Just ditch the idea of weaver for competitive pvp just like they dont try to make deadeye a competitive build and buff CORE ele or tempest instead. It's a clunky and non reactive playstyle to have no direct access to offhand skills and a shared attunement cooldown. With those self crippling mechanics weaver is neither enjoyable nor reactive enough to make it fun facing once it would be meta.

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

Reduce the damage across the other classes and their free sustain and ele will become much better. A lot of people don't like the meta and think the damage is too high already and it's true. Any new player can load up a meta build and roll across the keyboard to plat, why do you think we get so many bad players across the spectrum of PvP?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/63078/is-damage-too-high/p1

• Jski.6180Jski.6180 Member ✭✭✭✭

Weaver needs a change and core ele needs an buff.

See ELE forms and you will get my views.

• Safandula.8723Safandula.8723 Member ✭✭✭✭

LOL. Ur telling s/d weaver has low survivability? xD.

make prepardness baseline plz

• Yannir.4132Yannir.4132 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Safandula.8723 said:
    LOL. Ur telling s/d weaver has low survivability? xD.

Well yeah, if you catch them between evades, a core guard or a herald can 1-shot them. A bunker that drops instantly when +1'd is just not that great. A spellbreaker or a boonbeast can take the hit, and resustain from it.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.