[Bug] Relink Issues — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Bug] Relink Issues

noncha.2761noncha.2761 Member
edited December 22, 2018 in WvW

Im from CD. 3 maps outnumbered and no queue. And BG with Eredon LOL.

Tagged:
<134

Comments

• Djamonja.6453Djamonja.6453 Member ✭✭✭

CD and GoM have no links, and some of the other links are huge.

• Tell me how does that even happen. We faced them last link up WITH Mag and DR as our links and they still won. So now we get no link and they do?!? How is that even figured out?!?

• hunkamania.7561hunkamania.7561 Member ✭✭✭✭

LOL i love this game

Ferguson's Crossing Server Leader

WVW LEADER

VR

• GoM got no link either. Feels bugged?

• Tinnel.4369Tinnel.4369 Member ✭✭✭

And NSP got SF, which is totally vacant, yet again.

• Beastgate has been bleeding players for the many years we have been manually locked, we need new blood to keep ourselves competitive atleast now we can reclaim our rightful spot for atleast two months until Anet open up Beastgate to get fresh blood into our servers, we have no ques on reset only on eb, our server is completely dead

• We have (CD) no queue in all the maps and outnumbered in 3. Just stupid relink.

• Jerry CCH.9816Jerry CCH.9816 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2018

BG always no map queue during NA reset in last months

• Hitman.5829Hitman.5829 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2018

its the first time I see BG with queued on reset night in a long time. The last time I saw that was about 4 years ago!

• HazyDaisy.4107HazyDaisy.4107 Member ✭✭✭✭

Since this thread will get closed anyway, I'm just going to ask. Have those opinions about links in T1/T2 changed after today's developments?

[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination - Sorrows Furnace

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@DeadlySynz.3471 said:
    Focus on the real problem here.. YB needs more links, because clearly they don't have enough lol

Let's be real tho: Last Time arena net tried a 4 link in NA, that team never left T4

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• Anet testing alliance backend, this is a meme

• Kilo.2539Kilo.2539 Member ✭✭✭

I’m at work and I may be hallucinating... I’m seeing that YB has been paired with 3 servers making it a 4 server link? GG Anet...

Wow.

• I think by this point people should remember that it absolutely doesn't matter what the score was yesterday; it matters what the participation numbers have been for the last two months. If Server A is substantially lower than B, A will get a link and B won't.

Since we don't have access to the data, we lack the means to evaluate how good (or bad) ANet's choices are.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Its all done on purpose so you buy gems and move on....hahahhaaa.

• Can someone post the new relinks? it seems the dev is asleep.

@Ronnie Hu.1694 said:
    YB, mag , DB, FC ... is this an out of season april fool joke ??

It’s ridiculous. I’m not on but I’m seeing on discord there was a 103 queue for EBG. kitten last reset we didn’t have a queue on a single map at reset but kitten this is not it Anet.

• do you not have a phone^Wlink?

edited December 22, 2018

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:
    Can someone post the new relinks? it seems the dev is asleep.

I think the guy that handles relinks from Anet’s basement placed a decimal in the wrong place.

• AHAHAHAHAHA! You Anet guys are kidding, right?

I'm trying to figure out if this comedy gold is intentional lulz or just a monumental lack of kittens given about WvW. RNG relinks ftw, right?

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

• Here you go ... queues...

https://imgur.com/a/5yXN271

Pickles [Mike Hawk.4835] - Somnafacient Flora, Siobhan La Croux
    [AOE] Army of Emily, [CTH] Company of Traveling Heroes
    Maguuma

@Mike Hawk.4835 said:
    Here you go ... queues...

https://imgur.com/a/5yXN271

Smfh

• Yeah, and they literally aren't moving AT ALL.

Pickles [Mike Hawk.4835] - Somnafacient Flora, Siobhan La Croux
    [AOE] Army of Emily, [CTH] Company of Traveling Heroes
    Maguuma

@Mike Hawk.4835 said:
    Yeah, and they literally aren't moving AT ALL.

Glad I’m at work for once.

• @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:
    I think by this point people should remember that it absolutely doesn't matter what the score was yesterday; it matters what the participation numbers have been for the last two months. If Server A is substantially lower than B, A will get a link and B won't.

Since we don't have access to the data, we lack the means to evaluate how good (or bad) ANet's choices are.

Yeah those YB queues (100/50/50/50) sure look reasonable

• In whatever tier this is:

Hod + BP
    SoS + SoR
    YB + Mag + DB + FC

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Visiroth.5914 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:
    I think by this point people should remember that it absolutely doesn't matter what the score was yesterday; it matters what the participation numbers have been for the last two months. If Server A is substantially lower than B, A will get a link and B won't.

Obligatory "daed gaem" XD

• ^^ to finish my post, bumped edit without finishing my thought oops
    I cant believe they'd put 4v2v2 and yet there's some without even 1 link???

• Towelie.9504Towelie.9504 Member ✭✭✭

BG+ET
    GoM no link
    CD no link
    HoD+BP
    SoS+SoR
    YB+FC+Mag+DB
    SBI+IoJ
    AR+Ebay
    NSP+SF
    TC+JQ
    FA+Dh
    Kain+DR

• HazyDaisy.4107HazyDaisy.4107 Member ✭✭✭✭

T4?

NSP+SF
    GOM
    AR+Ebay

[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination - Sorrows Furnace

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Visiroth.5914 said:

lol so this is proof the game is not in a bad place? When 4 servers linked can queue maps on reset?

Time to get your wallets out boys and girls. Anet needs holiday cash and your accounts won’t transfer themselves.

• morrolan.9608morrolan.9608 Member ✭✭✭

Its not just the links, its the matchups, TC and JQ vs Kaineng and FA when TC were T4. CD vs SBI and BG. What happened to doing matchups by glicko when a host becomes a link.

• Lahmia.2193Lahmia.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2018

This is a bug. It should be:
    Kaineng, Devona's Rest
    Blackgate, Eredon Terrace
    Anvil Rock, Ehmry Bay
    Northern Shiverpeaks, Sorrow's Furnace
    Fort Aspenwood, Darkhaven
    Sea of Sorrows, Sanctum of Rall
    Henge of Denravi, Borlis Pass
    Stormbluff Isle, Isle of Janthir
    Tarnished Coast, Jade Quarry
    Yak's Bend, Ferguson's Crossing
    Crystal Desert, Maguuma
    Gate of Madness, Dragonbrand

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."

• @DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Visiroth.5914 said:

I'm in t2 and we only have 2 queues, so...

• morrolan.9608morrolan.9608 Member ✭✭✭

Links now published and the actual links are completely different. No 4 server link for one thing.

• Guys -- I don't know if you're speaking about actual errors or just something with which you (strongly) disagree.

Are you saying there is an actual mis-link? A direct and plainly evident bug, as opposed to unfavored links?

Thanks for making this clearer for me. In the meantime, I'm going to merge threads to try to figure out who's saying what.

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

@morrolan.9608 said:
    Links now published and the actual links are completely different. No 4 server link for one thing.

Figured as much... question is now how do they fix it on the fly and will they fix at all considering WvW is a side project.

• Gaile, the links in-game definitely aren't the links that have been posted

• @Lahmia.2193 said:
    Kaineng, Devona's Rest
    Anvil Rock, Ehmry Bay
    Crystal Desert, Maguuma

A bug? An actual, honest-to-Dwayna BUG, or just something with which you disagree?

Please use the correct term, not "I don't like this = bug" but "Something is broken = bug" so I can properly report to the devs. Thank you very much for any help you can give me with ascertaining what the concerns really are (as opposed to opinions, which have validity on a different level).

Gaile Gray

• Lahmia.2193Lahmia.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:
    Kaineng, Devona's Rest
    Anvil Rock, Ehmry Bay
    Crystal Desert, Maguuma

A bug? An actual, honest-to-Dwayna BUG, or just something with which you disagree?

Please use the correct term, not "I don't like this = bug" but "Something is broken = bug" so I can properly report to the devs. Thank you very much for any help you can give me with ascertaining what the concerns really are (as opposed to opinions, which have validity on a different level).

That is what Joe Belousek's relink post says it should be, but apparently it isn't.

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."

• The list Lahmia posted is the links as posted by Joe Belousek. Ingame, YB, FC, Maguuma and DB are all on one link

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:
    Kaineng, Devona's Rest
    Anvil Rock, Ehmry Bay
    Crystal Desert, Maguuma

yes bug. crystal desert and gate of madness dont have link ingame

• edited December 22, 2018

@Clemy.8290 said:
    Gaile, the links in-game definitely aren't the links that have been posted

Thank you!

@Lahmia.2193 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:
    Kaineng, Devona's Rest
    Anvil Rock, Ehmry Bay
    Crystal Desert, Maguuma

That is what Joe Belousek's relink post says it should be, but apparently it isn't.

Thank you so much! You both made it clear to me: Our listing does not match the actual in-game links.

I will report immediately.

Gaile Gray

edited December 22, 2018

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:
    Kaineng, Devona's Rest
    Anvil Rock, Ehmry Bay
    Crystal Desert, Maguuma

I wouldn’t say it’s a “bug” more like... someone had too much eggnog and completely butchered the scheduled relink.

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.