[AR][NA][WvW] Anvil Resistance

Frozen Peace.4930

Hello. This is Frozen. You may have seen me command under names such as 'Frozen War', 'Frozen Chaos', or 'Frozen Manace'.

I am one of people who stayed on Anvil Rock when almost of all WvW guilds left the server. And luckily, there were still many of us who decided that we are not gonna leave the server behind despite the hardships facing us. Thus together, Anvil Resistance [AR] was formed.

We are a casual WvW guild of players with varying degrees of experience & skill. Here is the list of the guild's information:⦁ fully upgrade guild hall (gilded hollow)⦁ 400+ members⦁ weekly WvW guild missions⦁ Objective guild rank system⦁ Server Discord⦁ Free rep policy

Guild ground rule: be courteous to fellow guild mates and server mates.

So if you are fellow Anvil Rock player, join with us! Fight with us! And together, we will overcome any obstacles that we may face!

Frozen

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys. Even though, I am sort of taking break from GW2. We are still active. We do our guild missions and raids on NA prime time(evening time). Having said that, we have members from all around the globe.

We are a casual WvW guild and don't organize for PvE but our members engage in all aspects of the game (WvW, PvP, and PvE)

Frozen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This morning I was lucky enough to catch Frozen and his AR squad running in WvW Red BL. It was a fun time, no pressure to be meta, just play for fun, but still capture lots of stuff and make a difference.

Although I'm in the EU time zone, there are always AR members online and in WvW. They are very friendly and are my reason for being in WvW, plus to turn the maps our color or course.

By the way, as an AR member you are free to do your own thing, no mandatory tasks or raids etc, just be yourself.

On a funny note, when I was a not-so-newbie member Frozen led our small squad deep into opponent Bl to capture their stuff and I tried to be their combat healer - they spent most their time rezzing healing me, but it was still great fun with not an unkind word just plenty of help.

On Discord they do have info and other help on builds etc as they do know their stuff and are always ready if you need advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...