Musical Instruments octave switch bug

There’s a bug that got introduced which causes the octave switch to take effect 100ms later than it is supposed to in the audio script.

Musical instruments haven't been playing correctly as this bug has been re-introduced in the 26. November patchi Ask Anet to please address this problem for the sake of all Music Guilds that rely on Anets code working properly as soon as possible .if your experiencing this bug feel free to share your experience with this bug in the comments below .

here is some info about this bug ( this is not the first time its happened )https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/New-instrument-changes-aren-t-good

todays reddit forums about the bughttps://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/a4gdxm/random_octave_switching_while_playing_instruments/

please share your experiences if could help Anet get this problem done . <3 thank you for your time .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im sorry guys still we have tested our musical instruments and sadly its not been fixed and i feel we have lost probably one of the most talented music player in the game Lernova and also im loosing some interest as music was one of my Favorite things to do in the game . there are entire guilds full of music players that depend on the mechanics of theses instruments and i feel they will soon loose interest ... i know i am . plz Anet once again plz fix this so we wont loose our music player friends Permanently .

• 5 months later...

Today we got a patch dramatically increasing the number of notes that can be played per second before incurring a cooldown. I'm really excited for the potential this brings, but sadly, since the octave switching bug still has not been fixed, this new feature is meaningless. Anet--since there are clearly people in the studio thinking about this again, please take a look at what can be done to improve the octave switching situation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...