Bots do +3000 matches per season with total impunity

Delweyn.1309

Guess a mini task force would be a good idea for this issue. Maybe even implement caps on spvp rewards (definitely high enough that no legit player could ever reach them).

On top of which, check connected accounts who profit off the bot (similar login IPs, shared materials etc.). Then remove all affected parties with maximum scrutiny.

Pretty surprised this has not set off any red flags yet at Arenanet.

@Chase.8415 said:

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Good question to ask here, just curious for the sake of accumulating data:

What division do you guys play in where you are being teamed with bots so often?

I've had them all the way in Plat 3 once.Only once while there though.

Yeah, and I've seen them in Legendary too.

I call BS on this one.

Because?Matchmaker has a wondrous history of matching everything and everyone together, so why would it be bs.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:relax anet employees are prob on break. I think they will get on top of this now that its out in the open.

Sadly nothing will be fixed. If they get rid of them then there is no way those accounts can buy flashy skins or spend money on gems.

Gems and profit > fixing the issue with bots, hackers, wintraders.

such doom and gloom. are you in the downey dumps with negative Nancy?

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:relax anet employees are prob on break. I think they will get on top of this now that its out in the open.

Sadly nothing will be fixed. If they get rid of them then there is no way those accounts can buy flashy skins or spend money on gems.

Gems and profit > fixing the issue with bots, hackers, wintraders.

Flashy skins on bot accounts that make thousands of gold? This some kind of sarcasm? Why would anyone spend money on an account which generates enough gold from not playing?

A lot more likely is that these accounts are used for gold acquisition for RMT or supplying some main account.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Sarcasm lol. I just like to poke at how there is no pvp support I'm gw2. Same circlequest maps after 6 years and same non competitive win trade wars for 10 seasons now.

Either do solo only or a soloque and lb with a separate team que and lb. Duo has only made pvp into a wintrade war.

Ah, well I can agree to that. Not to active with spvp myself but yes, the game mode needs love (and some supervision as to prevent this kind of abuse).

Here is hoping.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@offence.4726 said:This situation pretty much sums up what's left of the PvP community.

Rest in Pepperonis.

Even the forums have died lately for pvp subsection, guess people got fed up with it all...

Bro...

Everyone ganged up on me for a bit...my trollsers hurt

Ive been wondering where you at lately :astonished:

At last I was able to upload videos.

I made a full damage+stealth build to destroy not reactive people and bots (and watch them).

The bot I caught was the lowest one. It bugs and is very not well programmed.The other mirage bots (I spotted at least 3 of them) don't get buggy and they are much more challenging. They insta dodge + invisibility at the sec. I hit them. So I can't "OS" them like this one.

• 1st video (bot in enemy team)In this map, the bot goes always at close first, if not taken. 2 times he goes mid because close was taken for them.Each time, he stops at the exact same place.He is not reactive at all and don't care at me even when all warns it that I'm here.

... But, as always, I know that there will be people who will still be sceptics. So here is the 2nd video

• 2nd video (bot in my team)In this map, the same bot always goes mid first.As I said in other tread, they use buff at start (like a normal player would do ) + random dodgesYou will see how they change their routine when they spot an enemy, and run after him.In the fight, it has survability and use all skills like a human player would do. It's like this that they fool people.I was lucky that I got this bot in this map so it's very obvious thanks to bugged path.

I'd be interested to know though how far could bots go. However, i'm not sure bots could run anything else than holding sides 1v1 on mirage, scourge straight running to mid spamming aoe randomly, or eventually DH guard/trap ranger spamming traps and blocks on recharge.

I mean, we all know condi spamming works quite well until a certain level, but anything else would be totally useless in my opinion.

@Abazigal.3679 said:I'd be interested to know though how far could bots go. However, i'm not sure bots could run anything else than holding sides 1v1 on mirage, scourge straight running to mid spamming aoe randomly, or eventually DH guard/trap ranger spamming traps and blocks on recharge.

I mean, we all know condi spamming works quite well until a certain level, but anything else would be totally useless in my opinion.

From my experience, I would say the best bots can go easily mid gold. They follow a path routine and can take all 3 points. And in fight they can be challenging (not like the one in the videos).But they clearly can't go further than gold 3. Even with good teams and doing some damages in big fights, they don't have the brain to adapt strategy. And they don't use portals or tp, or retreat when things become hot.The bots you see in plat are real players using cheats like speed or tp hacks for the win. The auto bots are here just to make money. And they are doing a lot.

But I think that the users don't push the auto bots too far to not climb too high, because they would be spotted more easily by players who play more for competition.