Gem Issue - Prepaid Keys — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Gem Issue - Prepaid Keys

What is the gem limit to be added on your account in a day?
I joined some chat room in Discord and I saw a discussion that you cannot add too many gems on your account. Please note that we are referring to prepaid keys.

Comments

• I've never heard of any limit except for new accounts.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Arsenic Touch.7960Arsenic Touch.7960 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 1, 2019

I've entered five 2,000 gem cards in one sitting and haven't had any issues. Haven't ever heard of anyone having problems either.

edit: just added 7 more to my account with no issue.

☠ Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured? ☠

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and they never get to try again."

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Never heard of a limit either

• The only limits I've seen are with purchasing Gems through the Gem Store. But adding Gem Card keys? Never seen it mentioned here.

• Kanok.3027Kanok.3027 Member ✭✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    The only limits I've seen are with purchasing Gems through the Gem Store.

To add to that, it's to prevent fraud, but on top of that, most cards, whether they be debit or credit, do have daily limits, so that's another thing to consider.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.