GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

No Wedding Dress. :'(Pls bring it back.

Edit: Due to some planning I need to do, I am literally unable to give Arena.Net more money until I have aquired that Outfit. I have the gems on hand, but I do not want to be caught without gems in case the dress comes up. Your move, Arena.Net.

muLwlvc.jpgIt would be cool to see some of these concepts in the Bell Choir Loading screen as Mount Skins!

• Narwhal Skimmer
  • Unicorn Jackal
  • Moa RaptorTo the left of the moa is come kind of … Hippogriff?

I realize they're supposed to be carnival carousel looking, that would be a good mount theme. :)

@Dondarrion.2748 said:Seeing as Anet actually do return items I see quoted in this thread... please return the Raven helm and shoulder soon please. Also the Sworn Zaishen Helm...

Well of course they're bound to show up again eventually, and any items that show up again within any sort of close proximity to any post in this thread is purely coincidence. I guarantee that nothing posted in this thread has any bearing whatsoever on what shows up in the shop when, which is why I've given up. The things I've been waiting for will show up again eventually, and until then, they just won't make any money off of my account...and I know they don't care.

Personal Appearance Tonic

not really sure on the name, but the idea being that it could be a Novelty/Combat Tonic you can set to the appearance of one of the characters on your account, then, on other characters, use the tonic to look like the preset you chose. I can see this not being a thing because of character slots, total makeover kits, etc, but with the inability to change race/class, people may like to make a character to play the alternate races' storylines, and maybe even grew attached to the character, and maybe just want to LOOK like their Main or something, while still keeping the other character's progress.. i can also see it being an issue with maybe taxing the server by making it recall 2 appearances from an account at the same time, or possibly an issue with saving the appearance or something... not really sure about what kind of impact it would have, since in my head it would just be interacting with the same account it was already interacting with to begin with.. i suppose to limit this, it could have a cooldown on saving a preset.

but it would basically work just like any Combat tonic, changing the base appearance and armor to the saved appearance, with the weapons being whatever was already equipped. voices could change with the tonic to match the race/gender of whatever they change into, though not influence dialogue and story, obviously.. this could also be a fun way to allow someone to wear heavy armor as a light armor class, simply by making a clone of their Main in an alternate armor class. and since all races and genders already have the ability to wield each weapon just fine, there wouldnt be any animation issues.

I'd love to see the return of:Haunted Armor Outfit

WISHLIST

• Endless Fox Tonic (a mix of all the foxes we have in game, being like the dog/cat/chicken tonics and randomly taking on the appearance of one of the foxes. Desert Fox, Red Fox, White Fox...and maybe more?)
  • Armor/Outfit that gives the feel of a scoundrel. Something like Han Solo's clothes. Make it look good on male human characters pretty please! Jungle Explorer outfit and Outlaw Outfit really make them look strange with thick thighs and small/narrow shoulders. I really, really, really want to see some clothes like that in-game, without the cloaks around waist or trousers. A bandana hanging around neck and on back would be ok though!

Here's some examples of the armors/outfits I badly want:Han Solo: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/83/HanSolo-Fathead.png/revision/latest?cb=20161003042429WoW Kul Tiran leather set: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/696759.jpgSteampunk Outfit: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/6a/73/836a73eb1eea9f4d5c9c3074ce504c0e.jpg

Can we please get something like this in the future ANet? <3

EDIT:I love Zafirah's Outfit so much, but I wish I could change some pieces of it, like the top and the sleeves/cloak on it.I really love how trousers and boots are done on that outfit and I'd love to see more of such sets/outfits in game, using the theme I proposed above.Elegy armor set is as close as it gets to Han Solo: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/gw2-elegy-armor-light-male_thumb.jpg...but it is Light Armor. Medium armor is nothing close to it and doesn't fit my Thief's theme at all :( I was so excited to see that light Elegy armor, but then got so super disappointed to know it's light armor.