Sixty Nine Shades of [NUDE] [NA][CD] - Recruiting

@"Shadow.6708" said:Hey there. I'm an oldie returning for awhile. I'm particularly looking for LGBTQ+ guilds(particularly ones where openly chatting about such things isn't frowned upon). Does it sound like this is an appropriate guild for me?

While we are not exclusively LGBTQ+ we are LBGTQ friendly and we do not frown on talk of that nature. (We even have a nsfw channel of discord which is really popular with our guild) So I'd say we fit your needs. Do check out our youtube WvW videos for more idea on how we are as a group.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Inc Hype: NUDE's Vikings & Norn Pep Rally Bring a norn or dress you toon like a viking. Epic music on the playlist most from the show the Vikings. 7pm est.CD Discord. Music, drink words FUN! (this is our theme tonight for our weekly "pep rally") Don't you wish you were a nudie?

A little about me...

First and foremost, I've always had this strange feeling, like I wanted to BE 69 shades of nude. I didn't know what the words meant until now, but this is my moment of clarity.

I'm a Neverwinter refugee, return to the embrace of an old friend. (Fair warning, I was a terrible player back then and years of inactivity haven't change that.) I was a guild officer in a fairly large guild there, but it wasn't active. Three people showing up for an event was considered a crowd. I've been playing MMOs since Final Fantasy XI was da bomb. (That was so long ago that 'da bomb' wasn't cringe worthy.) I'm probably a casual, but usually play a few hours every night.

I'm mostly a PvE type (can't we all just get along?!?!?!?!), but I am curious about raids. I miss those days when you can't decide what to do and someone asks for help and gives the evening a purpose. I don't know what server I'm on, but I'm willing to learn and move if necessary.

And lastly, if nominated homecoming queen I vow to drive my enemies before me and hear the lamentations of their women.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just returned to Guild Wars 2 about a week ago after about a year or two break. I am looking for a guild that I can run dungeons and fractals (still in Tier 1) with. I have one of each profession leveled to 80 (not sure about their builds/gear). I am currently relearning everything and leveling up my mount abilities.

It's kind of overwhelming with all the new content. Might need some guidance along the way. Hopefully, I won't be too much of a burden.

Tldr: I would like to join. Thanks.

@Scout.6570 said:I just returned to Guild Wars 2 about a week ago after about a year or two break. I am looking for a guild that I can run dungeons and fractals (still in Tier 1) with. I have one of each profession leveled to 80 (not sure about their builds/gear). I am currently relearning everything and leveling up my mount abilities.

It's kind of overwhelming with all the new content. Might need some guidance along the way. Hopefully, I won't be too much of a burden.

Tldr: I would like to join. Thanks.

Contact me in game and we can talk about you becoming a Nudie! We do have training fractals every Sunday, we also have an event called Old's Souls (guildie Soul runs), which goes over old content it is usually request based as in I need this type thing every Saturday afternoon. So I do believe you will find the help you're seeking.

• 6 months later...