Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED] - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED]

Comments

• Can you please let me know how do you use their knowledge of profession as a barometer for this ranking? I'm curious how it goes.

An unsavory fellow beloved by those of unsavory ilk.

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Isle of Stars.3049 said:
    Can you please let me know how do you use their knowledge of profession as a barometer for this ranking? I'm curious how it goes.

higher the rating the better you are, that's the purpose Of rank Rating and Leader Board.

• @Bryvanent.1364 said:
    The secret is that i have the power of both God and Anime on my side!

mvp

Nerf is over the hill !

• Ario.8964Ario.8964 Member ✭✭✭✭

@zoopop.5630 said:

@Ario.8964 said:
    Well whoever made this list missed a lot. Quite a few players missing from that or ones that are on there that shouldn't be.

Good memes though.

what u mean fam? Give me a list of what u think is better then this list. It wont be easy to debunk

Firebrands: Controlfreak definitely belongs in there
    Mesmers ought to be separated into the better condi and power mesmers because as far as power mes goes Swift has earned a place up there
    Kat is a better thief than Endo, so are Dealta and BeyondB. (nothing against endo, love the guy)
    Thane ought to be on the warrior list, he's better than everyone listed after Butter
    Core guard ought to be a separate category from firebrand and needs to include people like Roon
    Pretty sure Dolten is a better ranger than Trevor but I haven't played with/against Trevor enough to be certain.
    Rarnark is a better rev than Ruby (Not too familiar with this guy so I could be wrong) and maybe Keyba (again, haven't seen enough from them to be sure)
    For engi there are many better than Blacc or Trunks. Examples being Woodstock, Halt, Mur, Ckod, Guy, etc.

Just doesn't convey the right info

• JusticeRetroHunter.7684JusticeRetroHunter.7684 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 3, 2019

My guy CJ (Papa) We’d group from time to time and he would just explode people on power Mesmer.

Also no shorts? Disappoint.

Big props for the list though because it’s legit. LuBu is definelty a great necromancer and deserved a mention.

• @Ario.8964 Nah I agree, to be honest I shouldn't be even on lists IMO. In fact, lists shouldnt even exist IMO lol

• Kuya.6495Kuya.6495 Member ✭✭✭

Wait, moobs, zeromis, toker, and nos still play!?

• shadowpass.4236shadowpass.4236 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eurantien.4632 said:
    My pet is better than 4 of those Rangers.

We are 80 and below. :^)

• This list is void at mo. Cus on the bug on rankings it’s said since plancements I am 1510 100/100 games and has not changed I am actually 1730 with 112 games total even tho reported once a week it’s still not fixed and I know one other with this bug so means there is many more with it... was ranked 7 for a few days 2 on na but would not show on score board just said 100/100 1510 and it don’t look like it’s going to be fixed any time soon as been over a month.. if I get points for a rank one spot can not wait to screen shot it to burst some bubbles

• dominik.9721dominik.9721 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2019

Nice ranking of people you've never heard about except maybe 5ppl.
    Being happy to see a garb*ge player like moobs in a ranking because at least you recognize him, discribes everything.

Gw2 in 2019 at it's best

• saerni.2584saerni.2584 Member ✭✭✭✭

Joking aside, I’ve actually played with and against several of these people so the list isn’t terrible. I’m not sure who some people are but that happens.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
    Deadeye (Thief)
    Commandant of P/D and Apex Predator

@saerni.2584 said:
    Joking aside, I’ve actually played with and against several of these people so the list isn’t terrible. I’m not sure who some people are but that happens.

good friends of mines

• saerni.2584saerni.2584 Member ✭✭✭✭

@zoopop.5630 said:

@saerni.2584 said:

good friends of mines

Ah so I should become your frand :)

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
    Deadeye (Thief)
    Commandant of P/D and Apex Predator

• Keyba.9570Keyba.9570 Member ✭✭✭

@saerni.2584 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:

@saerni.2584 said:

good friends of mines

Ah so I should become your frand :)

Yes

• Dahkeus.8243Dahkeus.8243 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2019

Didn't Toker get banned for win trading?

Don't get me wrong, I know he can play, but still...

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

People get banned for win trading?

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭

M O N T H S O F S T U D Y™

• @Swagg.9236 said:

Believe it! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

• Abelisk.4527Abelisk.4527 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is there a Chronobunker category?

• Dahkeus.8243Dahkeus.8243 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2019

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

Supposedly he and several others were banned from all PvP back in 2017. The official forum post isn't up any longer, but one of the articles written about the news when it broke back then.

https://mmos.com/news/guild-wars-2-july-tournament-cheaters

I haven't followed much high profile PvP stuff in a while since it's become somewhat of a joke, but I guess they meant "Permanently banned from all PvP for a little while".

• Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Bryvanent.1364 said:

@Swagg.9236 said:

Believe it! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

• Ryan.9387Ryan.9387 Member ✭✭✭

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

Supposedly he and several others were banned from all PvP back in 2017. The official forum post isn't up any longer, but one of the articles written about the news when it broke back then.

https://mmos.com/news/guild-wars-2-july-tournament-cheaters

I haven't followed much high profile PvP stuff in a while since it's become somewhat of a joke, but I guess they meant "Permanently banned from all PvP for a little while".

Their old mains have infinite dishonor. So they just bought new accounts and play on those. The dishonor handed out for regular season wintrading is always temporary. They just play wvw or something and come back in a month or two or play on another alt.

Rewards are often not removed and titles are never reissued so there really isn't any punishment for wintrading. Only in this case they got caught selling the mat win for irl money.

• 3 week vacation and can't play and still do okay 😀

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

I expected more drama

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sephiroth.4217 said:
    I expected more drama

Not enough people to care I supose...

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭

No one cares about basement kids who wintrade with buddies or have a butt buddie they follow like a lap dog.

There isn't a competitive scene to gw2 pvp so its not like there are actual top players lol.

• HUSKAR.2506HUSKAR.2506 Member ✭✭
    edited January 5, 2019

ewewewewewewq

• Fortus.6175Fortus.6175 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 5, 2019

For what it is worth, I made it consistently to rank ~88/89 playing staff tempest;

https://imgur.com/YMl0cXZ

ele stats: https://imgur.com/SIxZ4r1
    previous season: https://imgur.com/a/C8DzC
    got to legendary twice before: https://imgur.com/u01zY24

• Vallun.2071Vallun.2071 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 5, 2019

The European Annual Revised Leaderboards is a relative measurement of skill of the community players using observable and historical factors other than their ranked ratings, which are not the sole display of skill. These ratings are arbitrary but a score of 90 or higher denotes pro tier. There are players that belong in between the ranges covered, but in order to be concise some have been left out.

Mesmer

Misha 93
    Flandre 88
    Kaazers 85
    Luana 84
    Flanby 83
    Diverse 82
    Aceman 80
    Helix 79
    Hitalok 78

Engineer

Zan 95
    Drazeh 90
    Thijsken 88
    Floody 82
    Falan 82
    Lary Pe 81
    CrazyDexay 81
    Angeels 80
    Son of Norway 79
    Jawgeous 78

Ranger

ROM 94
    Boyce 94
    Treesixty 87
    Zorg 86
    leFrere 85
    Div 84
    Stronlo 82

Revenant

Frostball 91
    Ultrasnob 88
    Sikieki 85
    Obindo 84
    Vebryan 83
    MASE 82
    Tramadex 81
    Uchiha 80
    Tenebrae 79
    Briseis 75

Thief

Sindrener 94
    Fly 86
    Kaitori 85
    Pain 84
    Faeleth 82
    Tisar 81

Guardian

Tage 95
    Cookie 88
    Chunsu 86
    Hybrid 85
    Grimkram (core) 85
    Blackjack 84
    Grochaton 83
    Mde Mde (core) 82
    Kris 81
    God Tier Guardian (core) 81
    Nemesis (core) 81
    Vin Aeon 73

Necromancer

Wing 92
    Sinid 89
    Thijsken 88
    Posi 86
    Ace 84
    Mijo 83
    Hollts 82

Warrior

Boyce 92
    Obindo 90
    Zyntrex 87
    Tramadex 86
    Goku 85
    Rayzen 85
    Prickle Berry 83
    Thybz 82
    Shuriken 81
    Ajaxx 80

Elementalist

Crann 90
    Illegal Math 85
    Cellofrag 83

• AngelLovesFredrik.6741AngelLovesFredrik.6741 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5, 2019

O C T A N E G A M E P L A Y

~ God Tier Guardian

• Very good list! I include this on my site!

• suffish.4150suffish.4150 Member ✭✭
    edited January 5, 2019

All these rangers getting higher rated than me by playing soulbroken, feels very bad :(

Glad to see an EU list though, these are always fun! Vallun u are the best <3

• solmat.9831solmat.9831 Member ✭✭
    edited January 5, 2019

I can see a racist leaderboard.

• Nice to see the EU List :+1: I finally made it! B)

• dmt.1567dmt.1567 Member ✭✭

4 points difference between jaw and floody/falan monkaMEGA

• Where is björn at in the warrior list tho :(

• Me below zorg and tree , What a joke :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

If you want real competition play on 200+ ping noobs.
    Rev: (need to fill)
    Teef: Me
    Ele: (need to fill)
    War: (need to fill)
    Nec: Me
    Engi: Me
    Ranger: (need to fill)
    Guard: Me

IF YOU GOT NO GIZMO U ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NA still carrying EU since WWI though

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6, 2019

@zoopop.5630 said:
    IF YOU GOT NO GIZMO U ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need gizmo in dead game mode LOL and I have my own one! https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Selfless_Potion

• edited January 6, 2019

Once again, read the first two posts in this thread. Post you "real, genuine, carefully composed" but totally subjective power rankings here in this thread, and only in this thread. If you want consistency to ensure your comments are associated with a certain player-created listing, quote that list when you post in this thread and you're good.

Thanks for understanding.

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Once again, read the first two posts in this thread. Post you "real, genuine, carefully composed" but totally subjective power rankings here in this thread, and only in this thread. If you want consistency to ensure your comments are associated with a certain player-created listing, quote that list when you post in this thread and you're good.

who cried?

• @canseemee.8645 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

who cried?

Absolutely no one. No one got insulted, or had hurt feelings, or ran to to the mods to protest their ranking (or lack of same) in an attempt to get a thread removed. As you can see, nothing was removed at all. But the mods did a review and I followed up and thought, "What the heck? We have a good place for these conversations, and it's even stickied so it's real visible!"

And hence, with a few simple merges order is restored to the universe and we can move on.

:grin:

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• Spiritus.5186Spiritus.5186 Member ✭✭
    edited January 6, 2019

yay ive been forgotten as a necro main! (legit am happy not just being sarcastic)

• @Vallun.2071 said:
    The European Annual Revised Leaderboards is a relative measurement of skill of the community players using observable and historical factors other than their ranked ratings, which are not the sole display of skill. These ratings are arbitrary but a score of 90 or higher denotes pro tier. There are players that belong in between the ranges covered, but in order to be concise some have been left out.

Mesmer

Misha 93
    Flandre 88
    Kaazers 85
    Luana 84
    Flanby 83
    Diverse 82
    Aceman 80
    Helix 79
    Hitalok 78

Engineer

Zan 95
    Drazeh 90
    Thijsken 88
    Floody 82
    Falan 82
    Lary Pe 81
    CrazyDexay 81
    Angeels 80
    Son of Norway 79
    Jawgeous 78

Ranger

ROM 94
    Boyce 94
    Treesixty 87
    Zorg 86
    leFrere 85
    Div 84
    Stronlo 82

Revenant

Frostball 91
    Ultrasnob 88
    Sikieki 85
    Obindo 84
    Vebryan 83
    MASE 82
    Tramadex 81
    Uchiha 80
    Tenebrae 79
    Briseis 75

Thief

Sindrener 94
    Fly 86
    Kaitori 85
    Pain 84
    Faeleth 82
    Tisar 81

Guardian

Tage 95
    Cookie 88
    Chunsu 86
    Hybrid 85
    Grimkram (core) 85
    Blackjack 84
    Grochaton 83
    Mde Mde (core) 82
    Kris 81
    God Tier Guardian (core) 81
    Nemesis (core) 81
    Vin Aeon 73

Necromancer

Wing 92
    Sinid 89
    Thijsken 88
    Posi 86
    Ace 84
    Mijo 83
    Hollts 82

Warrior

Boyce 92
    Obindo 90
    Zyntrex 87
    Tramadex 86
    Goku 85
    Rayzen 85
    Prickle Berry 83
    Thybz 82
    Shuriken 81
    Ajaxx 80

Elementalist

Crann 90
    Illegal Math 85
    Cellofrag 83

Shouldn't I be even lower :confused: ?

• huehuehueh.5106huehuehueh.5106 Member ✭✭✭

spin 2 win, light boy and drill man

| Top Cyber Athlete | Leader of yelling stuff in pvp lobby

• Falan.1839Falan.1839 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2019

Luana too high, Flänby too high, Diverse too low, ROM a bit too high, Zorg a bit too high, Obindo too low on Rev, Tenebrae too low, Mase too high, Faeleth too high, Cookie too low, Tage too high, Mde Mda too high, Zyntrex too high, Prickly Berry a bit too low. Rest I agree with except for maybe really small margins. Maybe slightly biased towards some old ESL players who were better in past metas.

Also Sukaya and Zheart missing on the engi list imo.

Falásya / Caissech

"When you say it's gonna happen "now"
    When exactly do you mean?
    See I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone"
    The Smiths about Balance and PvP changes

• dominik.9721dominik.9721 Member ✭✭✭

@Falan.1839 said:
    Luana too high, Flänby too high, Diverse too low, ROM a bit too high, Zorg a bit too high, Obindo too low on Rev, Tenebrae too low, Mase too high, Faeleth too high, Cookie too low, Tage too high, Mde Mda too high, Zyntrex too high, Prickly Berry a bit too low. Rest I agree with except for maybe really small margins. Maybe slightly biased towards some old ESL players who were better in past metas.

Also Sukaya and Zheart missing on the engi list imo.

Tage is not too high, on FB he is absoluty a beast and definitely the best.

Tolfdir is missing as core guard he's better than me and the best core guard in the game.

Frostball is overrated on Rev and actually worse than most Rev mains imo.

Lefrere too low on Ranger.

Aceman too low on mes, he does not play cheese, is smart and is better than a lot of mirages who are put above.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.