Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED]

Gaile Gray.6029

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@zoopop.5630 said:

@Ario.8964 said:Well whoever made this list missed a lot. Quite a few players missing from that or ones that are on there that shouldn't be.

Good memes though.

what u mean fam? Give me a list of what u think is better then this list. It wont be easy to debunk

Firebrands: Controlfreak definitely belongs in thereMesmers ought to be separated into the better condi and power mesmers because as far as power mes goes Swift has earned a place up thereKat is a better thief than Endo, so are Dealta and BeyondB. (nothing against endo, love the guy)Thane ought to be on the warrior list, he's better than everyone listed after ButterCore guard ought to be a separate category from firebrand and needs to include people like RoonPretty sure Dolten is a better ranger than Trevor but I haven't played with/against Trevor enough to be certain.Rarnark is a better rev than Ruby (Not too familiar with this guy so I could be wrong) and maybe Keyba (again, haven't seen enough from them to be sure)For engi there are many better than Blacc or Trunks. Examples being Woodstock, Halt, Mur, Ckod, Guy, etc.

Just doesn't convey the right info

This list is void at mo. Cus on the bug on rankings it’s said since plancements I am 1510 100/100 games and has not changed I am actually 1730 with 112 games total even tho reported once a week it’s still not fixed and I know one other with this bug so means there is many more with it... was ranked 7 for a few days 2 on na but would not show on score board just said 100/100 1510 and it don’t look like it’s going to be fixed any time soon as been over a month.. if I get points for a rank one spot can not wait to screen shot it to burst some bubbles

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@"Dahkeus.8243" said:Didn't Toker get banned for win trading?

Don't get me wrong, I know he can play, but still...

People get banned for win trading?

Supposedly he and several others were banned from all PvP back in 2017. The official forum post isn't up any longer, but one of the articles written about the news when it broke back then.

https://mmos.com/news/guild-wars-2-july-tournament-cheaters

I haven't followed much high profile PvP stuff in a while since it's become somewhat of a joke, but I guess they meant "Permanently banned from all PvP for a little while".

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

@Dahkeus.8243 said:Didn't Toker get banned for win trading?

Don't get me wrong, I know he can play, but still...

People get banned for win trading?

Supposedly
he and several others were banned from all PvP back in 2017. The official forum post isn't up any longer, but one of the articles written about the news when it broke back then.

I haven't followed much high profile PvP stuff in a while since it's become somewhat of a joke, but I guess they meant "Permanently banned from all PvP for a little while".

Their old mains have infinite dishonor. So they just bought new accounts and play on those. The dishonor handed out for regular season wintrading is always temporary. They just play wvw or something and come back in a month or two or play on another alt.

Rewards are often not removed and titles are never reissued so there really isn't any punishment for wintrading. Only in this case they got caught selling the mat win for irl money.