Unable to purchase gems [Merged]

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing here. Tried to buy gems on the 31st, clicked confirm -- the window closed and that was it. No error message, no gems. Sent in a ticket, waiting for a response.

Edit: I tried again and this time there was an error message, but it came and went so fast I couldn't read it. So I tried again and managed to get a screenshot of it. It said, "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!"

This is happening to me as well! I'm trying to buy gems so I can get something before it goes off sale!! I do not want to wait FOUR DAYS for a fix to a billing issue that shouldn't exist in the first place! If Digital Rivers cannot sell Gems properly find another ingame reseller! Hello?!

@Valerie Kyrie.2970 said:I can't buy gems either. I tried PayPayl and different credit cards. I have alot of free time this weekend and was looking forward to playing GW2. How long does this take to resolve?

Make sure to send in a support ticket about Payment issues. I got a response in about 2 hours, however they said they would get back to me (it has now been approx 4 hours since,) ... so the timeframe for the fix isn't definite.

@Rukario.1695 said:

@Valerie Kyrie.2970 said:I can't buy gems either. I tried PayPayl and different credit cards. I have alot of free time this weekend and was looking forward to playing GW2. How long does this take to resolve?

Make sure to send in a support ticket about Payment issues. I got a response in about 2 hours, however they said they would get back to me (it has now been approx 4 hours since,) ... so the timeframe for the fix isn't definite.

Thank you, Rukario.I submitted a ticket on the website. I also went online and bought two Gem Cards. I entered the codes for those and it didn't accept those either. Very frustrating !

@Valerie Kyrie.2970 said:

Thank you, Rukario.I submitted a ticket on the website. I also went online and bought two Gem Cards. I entered the codes for those and it didn't accept those either. Very frustrating !

Oh my.. I thought about taking that route and now I'm glad I didn't! I'm sorry to hear it though, I hope they'll get back to you shortly since it's now daylight.

Hmm, as of today, during the last step of the payment process, I am always getting send back to the starting page of the "Buy Gems" screen where I can select the payment method.

No error message or information text shows up. Just does not work. It does not matter what payment method I select. What's going on?