Completing "Conservation of Magic" is near impossible

Frost.2107

The fact that all of the involved events are group events which don't offer any interesting rewards of people who have already gotten the achievements means there are hardly ever enough players to successfully complete them. Groups for doing them are super-rare on the LFG and using map chat to find more players to find when the events pop is a lost cause (at least in Mount Maelstrom). Been trying for a week to complete the meta-achievement but almost always it's just me and, if I'm lucky, one other person doing the event, which obviously isn't enough. There really needs to be some change, the most difficult part of an event shouldn't be finding enough people so that you at least can have a fighting chance.

I never had any trouble with it and I didn't start until probably a year after the achievements were added to the game. I headed to the relevant zone shortly before the events started, popped a mentor tag, and announced in /map that the event was beginning and which side I was helping. The only times I couldn't get enough people was when someone else was doing the same as I, so I just joined their group. I believe we ended up failing twice, usually because people didn't run enough ley energy.

In other words, it's still very possible.

It's possible and not even hard, sorry.I just commanded a really big squad last week. Open LFG, type "conservation of magic event train" and then wait at the starting location.I did most of it on a single day. Just dont forget to explain the event and the achievements requirements.

Might I suggest patience and not making it a priority? Eventually, as long as you take part in the ley events when they are going on in a busy map, the achievements will accumulate on their own. Even if some take a while. (Finally got the one where the dragon spawn eat zero ley energy on a daily event map, was quite surprised when it happened.)

@"Clyan.1593" said:It's possible and not even hard, sorry.I just commanded a really big squad last week. Open LFG, type "conservation of magic event train" and then wait at the starting location.I did most of it on a single day. Just dont forget to explain the event and the achievements requirements.

Basically, this is what I did. About a year ago, i noticed a LFG for the event one Saturday morning. I didn't have anything else to do and didn't have the event finished so I joined the group. After about 1 hr the commander left, I put up my tag and took over, and after a few hours, I finished the event. It only takes a few people that know what to do to complete and really isn't that difficult.

• 3 months later...