GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Can we please get Crystal Savant and/or Elonian Elementalist sets for sale? At least one of the two, I'd really love to have them both but any one of them would be great. Thank you! <3

Also, as I saw the first comment on this thread my heart literally skipped. Memory of Lion's Arch Pass is such a great idea, it used to be my absolute favorite zone in all of gaming ever, the old LA. When I took a break for a year (from LW1 episode 3 to around HoT) I logged back in... and I saw the devastation. I was crying at my desk, I just couldn't accept what happened to our beautiful city. I wandered aimlessly around it until I ran into survivors right outside in Gendarran fields who told me that most people lived and are taking refuge at Vigil keep. I ran over there as fast as I could, just to make sure everyone was alright... and then I logged out and didn't come back for 3 years. I just couldn't bring myself to play GW2 without Lion's Arch. My heart was broken.

I... really, really dislike new LA. Old Lion's Arch had so much character, so much individuality. So much flavor. New LA is just a Sea World. Whenever I go through the original story and I have missions in old Lion's Arch I can't bring myself to leave the instance for hours. If there would be a Memory of Lion's Arch pass I'd pay double, triple of what I paid for my Mistlock Sanctuary passkey. Please take my money Anet. I just want to stay in Lion's Arch Memory forever.

This is not a suggestion for a new or returning item specifically but more of a suggestion in functionality/feature.

This suggestion is both QOL and Gem Store related, so I will be posting on both threads.

It would be awesome if when sending a gem purchased gift, if there was an option on the item that would allow you to accept the gem equivalent for your account rather than the item itself. This would (possibly) increase the amount of gifts sent via the gem store. I know I try to only send to one person for whom I have api keys so I know if I am sending something he already has.

I also had a situation where I received a gift of mount licenses and had already unlocked all of the ones for that set. The person who sent the gift and I both had to put in a support ticket to get the original gem purchase revoked, and this could cut down on those types of tickets.

As the gift is mailed immediately, I would think you wouldn't have to worry about someone purchasing at a lower price and then trying to get gems after that item discount has ended. Or, include in the option of accept the gift or accept the equivalent XXXX gems for your account.

1. Hoping the Zodiac armor sets will be re-added soon ^^
  2. V-day incoming, hoping that the Rose Focus makes an appearance
  3. More armors please, many people would love this
  4. Please, give us new hairs. I've seen SO many people asking for new hair styles it's crazy. They would sell like hotcakes. Would love to see some of the old GW1 hairs brought back. The hairs some NPCs have currently and aren't available for players. Seen the White Mantle Cleric females have a nice hair and there is sometimes a villager in Lakeside Bazaar that has a flower hair I haven't seen before. The guild initiative representative sometimes has a cute ponytail with bangs. Most people would love to see long hairs, braids, flowers. I'd love to see a hair with Aurene's flowers. Maybe the GW1 ranger hair. https://i.imgur.com/imIaZtY.jpg
  5. Still waiting on the hippie beetle skin from GW1 <3
  6. Third garden plot or SOMETHING in that spot, it's driving me crazy.

Thanks for everything you've brought us already :)

Seriously, what's with the crappy gem store updates lately? Why don't you add some stuff back to the store that people actually want? Namely, why don't you add the stuff back to the store that I want? LOL

Oh that's right, like I said before, they don't look at this thread, and they don't care what we want. I'm on the verge of quitting again because I can't give my character the look that I want, and therefore don't feel like playing.