Power Ranking Thread: Player Created [MERGED]

Gaile Gray.6029

@Falan.1839 said:Luana too high, Flänby too high, Diverse too low, ROM a bit too high, Zorg a bit too high, Obindo too low on Rev, Tenebrae too low, Mase too high, Faeleth too high, Cookie too low, Tage too high, Mde Mda too high, Zyntrex too high, Prickly Berry a bit too low. Rest I agree with except for maybe really small margins. Maybe slightly biased towards some old ESL players who were better in past metas.

Also Sukaya and Zheart missing on the engi list imo.

Tage is not too high, on FB he is absoluty a beast and definitely the best.

Tolfdir is missing as core guard he's better than me and the best core guard in the game.

Frostball is overrated on Rev and actually worse than most Rev mains imo.

Lefrere too low on Ranger.

Aceman too low on mes, he does not play cheese, is smart and is better than a lot of mirages who are put above.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always found Cookie the stronger and more consistent FB, but that's only my personal impression. And obviously both are top lvl guards. Oh and yeah there is certainly more people missing than those I mentioned, it was just the ones coming to my mind when reading the Engi list.

@"sephiroth.4217" said:I expected more drama

believe it or not their was a shitload of drama on the discord channels. Bunch of monkeys couldn't understand how much of a meme this was and took it above and beyond LOL. Players ego were so hurt because of this, getting players to mail me in game and PM me on discord asking if this was "serious" or if i really "believed' this was right. Even though i stated in about 10+ times on the day it was released it was a complete joke and only people that would take it something serious would be the losers that continue to play this game all day long, have multiple alt accounts on the leader-board and complain about the fucking list on stream with different host every single time lol.

Fun fact i took a shit during my break at work and made this list within 5 mins and yet watching a few gw2 spvp stream going around all i hear is people complaining about the list being so "wrong" and how this "person" should be on it LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OFFICIAL FEBRUARY NA POWER LEVEL CHARTWarrior100- Vallun's warrior99- Eratharn Stark98- Zarkion

Guardian96- Naru97- Porteck100- Moof

Revenant101- Kaypud96- Magic Toker100- Jay Savage

Ranger100- Paul100- Shadelang100- Anyone who plays boonbeast off of metabattle and gets glob.

Engineer92-Drydude4-Drydude when he has to answer the door and afk92.000000001- Coup

Thief100- Falues on core sd99- Falues on condi sd98- Falues on menders dd

Mesmer102- Evodius103- River100- Zeromis...tress

Necromancer999- Ckod when he's with Guy E77- Vallun's reaper100- Best of the Best Tabitha Kestler

ElementalistJust give up on this class.

• 1 month later...

"This list is 100% valid and was peer reviewed by some of the top players in the game. If you don't agree with it, then you just don't know gw2 pvp."

I guess when you're banned for win-trading there's not much else to do but peer review a list that says you're top tier. zero bias.

1. Have default mount selected as insert your most used mount which is almost certainly not Warclaw since Warclaw is useless outside of WvW here. This is used the keybind for "Mount/Dismount"
  2. Enter WvW
  3. Exit WvW and return to open world
  4. Your default mount selection has been set to Warclaw even though you are not in WvW anymore.

This is one of those minor QoL bugs, but it's really annoying to have to reset the keybind every single time. This effectively forces everyone to either install the radial mount select mod or set every mount up with their own keybind since the "currently selected" mount is going to be constantly getting set back to Warclaw for any of us that WvW as a part of our regular rotation.

@"Klipso.8653" said:I noticed it cause I have a hotkey set up for all my mounts except raptor, because I leave raptor as default.

I have hotkeys for all the mounts, but one key in particular for just "mount" that selects my default mount, which is typically set to raptor. But I noticed randomly my character would have warclaw set to default when I never set it to that...but I had been in WvW recently.

If I may offer a suggestion, don’t use the skill button to mount and dismount.EitherA.) get the mount wheel addon (its a charm, trust me)https://github.com/Friendly0Fire/GW2Radial

Or

B.) set the skills to your numpad:

1. Warclaw
  2. Raptor
  3. Springer
  4. Skimmer
  5. Jackal
  6. Beetle
  7. Gryffon

Using the numpad won’t interfere with your regular 1-9-0 buttons. They’re recognized as different buttons

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:If I may offer a suggestion, don’t use the skill button to mount and dismount.EitherA.) get the mount wheel addon (its a charm, trust me)https://github.com/Friendly0Fire/GW2Radial

Or

B.) set the skills to your numpad:

1. Warclaw
  2. Raptor
  3. Springer
  4. Skimmer
  5. Jackal
  6. Beetle
  7. Gryffon

Using the numpad won’t interfere with your regular 1-9-0 buttons. They’re recognized as different buttons

Option B for sure, although I use the cluster of keys in the bottom-right of my main keyboard:

• $ = Dino
  • ù = Mr Buns
    • = Fishie
  • ! = Carlos
  • : = Griffy
  • ; = Petey
  • ^ = Kitty (when I finally finish the collection)

The observant reader will think I have some weird keyboard, but in fact it's a perfectly ordinary French-AZERTY keyboard(1), which does, indeed, make it fairly weird.

(1) I live in France, where AZERTY is the norm.

• 2 weeks later...

April list of strongest players

Strongest duelistsHello 91This skin 90Rom 88Boyce 91Steelrage ?Floyd Mayweather Jr 829Flictionn 69Nash 3Vallun 85Kate 84Harsh Master 593827

Strongest teamsTeam usa 97Team evodius 69Team Vallun and Kate 90Team eratharn stark 69Flictionn 69Team Olrun's last minute pick up group 80Team Flandre deceasedTeam usa b 80Team saekim 69Team Keyba Lora and 3 people 70The abjured 99Team 5Ds 10182767Last minute NA pick up group 88Last minute EU pick up group 90

Strongest teamfighterReckless 99Noscoc 98Sidney Crosby 101Arken 105Jiren stronger than timeFlictionn 69Kate and Vallun 209Keyba and Lora 200Zeromis 99Naru 99Magic boi 99Royal pinky 107

Top 10 beautiful players1 Caprey2 Prince Drazeh3 Vallun4 Kate5 Nash got super lucky6 Flictionn7 Magic Toker8 some banned guardian9 Arken10 nosecoc