[NA]Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] is looking for social, LGBTQIA+ supportive folks, casual/new/vet!

Cerioth.7062

Who are we?

Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] is a friendly, active community looking to recruit like-minded members. We seek to cultivate a safe space for all players by placing emphasis on kindness and mutual respect.

[FIRE] is located in the NA servers and are based specifically in the Crystal Desert server (for those who are interested in doing WvW with other guild members). We also have members from the EU servers, however, all guild events are hosted on the NA servers. Such events are typically hosted at 9PM EST, when we are most active, but some of our officers run off-hours events as well.

We are a community-focused guild that maintains a comfortable and warm environment for our members. We aim to foster a space where our members know and care about each other while treating everyone as an individual. Many of our members are LGBTQ+, neurodivergent or disabled, and we gladly welcome all women, people of color, and anyone else hailing from a marginalized demographic. We want to help empower people in these communities to take part in our events, and to feel supported to involve themselves with the guild.

In short, our values are to respect each other and our wider communities, and treat each other well. We don’t accept bullying or toxicity in our guild, which includes bigotry against any group. To be sensitive to our wider membership we avoid topics of politics, religion, sex, alcohol and drugs in our chats—this is not to shame anyone who is involved in any of these activities, but to protect those who have had extremely distressing situations involving these topics, and we appreciate your understanding of this. 

What do we do?

We mostly aim to create friendships and run events in-game that everyone can enjoy. We do focus on PvE with weekly guild missions, strikes, raids and open world content. Occasionally, we take part in PvP content for those who enjoy it also. We do not insist that anyone take part in any specific events, just to join if they so wish. We have run many other events previously from dungeons to festival content, and are absolutely open to facilitating groups in all content where there is an interest from our members!

Currently, there is a high interest in CM Strike Missions, Raids and high tier Fractals, but we stress that this is not our main focus as a guild, and we take a more relaxed, casual approach to this content. We do expect people to run builds that are suitable for this content, but we don’t enforce a strict meta as long as you can carry out the desired role. Guild raid groups have successfully completed almost every single raid boss, and our training groups are patient and forgiving. We have also been progressing in the Kaineng Overlook CM recently and members have been greatly enjoying this!

Our Goal

Our goal is to have a friendly guild with a relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy the game however you want. We will never be a hardcore late-game content guild, but we do enjoy getting together to learn and improve at this content, without the shadow of elitism that can dishearten people from taking part. Whether you enjoy that sort of content, open world adventures, exploring the lore and theorycrafting about Tyria, or any other aspect of Guild Wars 2, we want you to be able to share that with us without any pressure or unrealistic requirement on you. As long as we’re enjoying this game together as a community, then we’re meeting our goals with you.

Our requirements

- Guild members should be 18 years old or above.

- Guild members are required to represent our guild 90% of the time. Notable exceptions include repping for WvW or when using a personal guild bank.

- Guild members are required to practice basic decency as well as follow the rules and guidelines as stated in our Discord server.

Are you interested?

Discord Server

You can find our discord server here: https://discord.gg/v6Y8jG4

[FIRE]'s Discord server is our main communication channel for event announcements and communication outside of the in-game chat.

We will never require you to join in voice chats, but we do have text channels, guides and threads for discussion of everything GW2 and beyond!

If joining through Discord, please do read the #guild-info, #guild-rules and #how-to-join channels which will be available to you upon joining the server, which covers everything in this recruitment post in more detail.

In-game mail

If you would like to reach out to us in-game, please do contact Cerioth.7062 or Yarn.8462. This can be done through in-game mail, and you are welcome to send us a /whisper if we’re online!

TL;DR

Region | Server

North America | Crystal Desert

Guild Hall

Isle of Reflection (End of Dragons Guild Hall)

Guild Disposition

Values friendliness and respect.

Inclusivity towards marginalized identities including but not limited to those who identify as LGBTQ+, neurodivergent, disabled, and many others.

Regarded as a safe space for anyone.

Avoids sensitive topics such as alcohol, drugs, sex, religion, and politics.

Active Times

Prime Time (UTC -4) 5 PM - 1 AM

Primary Focus

PvE (Guild Missions, Strikes, Raids, Fractals, Open World, etc.)

Secondary Focus

Lore, Buildcrafting, PvP, WvW

Approach to Content

Casual and beginner-friendly

Requirements

18+

90% rep

Be a decent person and follow the guild rules

Contact Information

Discord: https://discord.gg/v6Y8jG4

In-Game: Cerioth.7062, Yarn.8462

Edited by Cerioth.7062
  • Haha 1

Hi Cerioth. I am a returning player, but consider myself a total newb because I appear to have forgotten very nearly everything. I have been playing again for a couple of weeks and have an extremely lonely 65ish Ranger. While being a lone ranger is supposed to be all heroic and story-worthy, I'm dying inside without friends to play with. If you're still recruiting, this sounds like a solidly positive guild build, and I am interested. My character's name is Bryer Thourne and I don't have a clue what server I'm on (forgot!), but as you said, that doesn't matter...

@Bryer Thourne.2753 said:Hi Cerioth. I am a returning player, but consider myself a total newb because I appear to have forgotten very nearly everything. I have been playing again for a couple of weeks and have an extremely lonely 65ish Ranger. While being a lone ranger is supposed to be all heroic and story-worthy, I'm dying inside without friends to play with. If you're still recruiting, this sounds like a solidly positive guild build, and I am interested. My character's name is Bryer Thourne and I don't have a clue what server I'm on (forgot!), but as you said, that doesn't matter...

Hello! I am adding you to friends ingame and contacting you when you come online :)

Hi Cerioth I want to join your guild, My ign is Rycyl im 29y/o NA player on DarkHaven. I'm a new player just hit 80 with my mesmer . I play everyday and need an active guild, i also have the path of fire extension and planning to get the heart of thorns. I'll try to mail you in game thank you.

I saw your post on reddit and am interested in joining. I commented there as well. Just posting again since I'm not sure which you check more frequently. 28, F, I play on NSP but would be willing to switch for wvw if needed. I have some problems with depression/anxiety and am not always up for chatting/may need time to myself, but I'm generally up for doing anything/helping out! I've been playing since launch, so I'd say im fairly familiar most aspects of the game but not an expert. Looking to play with a group 1-2 nights per week, at least Thursday nights for sure.

I am a recent transfer from an EU server, i have 8 of 9 character classes, all at level 80. I am interested in finding a guild that isn't Hardcore. One where the people come first.It sounds as though you may be what i am seeking, i would love to talk further. I am interested if the assumptions i am making, from what i have read, are correct

Hi! I am an old player who only played the first couple months when the game opened so am basically a newb again. I am looking for a friendly guild and it sounds like you might be right up my alley. I play a lot of Overwatch, but am getting a little burned out on it so have gotten back into GW2 when my friends aren't around in OW or I am bored. I would love a guild that does things together but isn't super hardcore about it. Most of my OW friends I play with are LGBTQ+, but I myself am a cishet female gamer with anxiety/OCD/occasionally depression. Video gaming is one of my coping mechanisms for anxiety so I do game quite a lot, except for when my real-life schedule interferes. :) Hopefully we can talk more in-game. Thanks! Oh! I believe I am on Henge of Denravi, but I am open to moving servers because nobody I played the game with at the start still plays.

@Kaitastrophe.9708 said:Hi! I am an old player who only played the first couple months when the game opened so am basically a newb again. I am looking for a friendly guild and it sounds like you might be right up my alley. I play a lot of Overwatch, but am getting a little burned out on it so have gotten back into GW2 when my friends aren't around in OW or I am bored. I would love a guild that does things together but isn't super hardcore about it. Most of my OW friends I play with are LGBTQ+, but I myself am a cishet female gamer with anxiety/OCD/occasionally depression. Video gaming is one of my coping mechanisms for anxiety so I do game quite a lot, except for when my real-life schedule interferes. :) Hopefully we can talk more in-game. Thanks! Oh! I believe I am on Henge of Denravi, but I am open to moving servers because nobody I played the game with at the start still plays.

Hello!

I am about to head off but I sent you an invitation to the guild ingame and you can mail me if you have any questions or such!

Hai~ i just came back recently from 2 months break after i playing black desert again with the boys ^^. I play black desert casually when my friends want me on PvP/PVE grind. In gw2, I almost play PVE and occasionally pvp once in a blue moon. I'm still kinda newbie with some aspects in the game and I been research/learning stuff on my own. I saw that the guild is friendly towards Mental illness and female gamer which I'm relieved about. I'm 25/F/Canadian. I'm not a hardcore gamer, i'm semi casual because of irl. Hopefully we can talk more in game about the guild and whatever questions you would like to ask. Happy New Years!

@Fayiola.7608 said:Hai~ i just came back recently from 2 months break after i playing black desert again with the boys ^^. I play black desert casually when my friends want me on PvP/PVE grind. In gw2, I almost play PVE and occasionally pvp once in a blue moon. I'm still kinda newbie with some aspects in the game and I been research/learning stuff on my own. I saw that the guild is friendly towards Mental illness and female gamer which I'm relieved about. I'm 25/F/Canadian. I'm not a hardcore gamer, i'm semi casual because of irl. Hopefully we can talk more in game about the guild and whatever questions you would like to ask. Happy New Years!

Hi! I shall mail you!

• 3 weeks later...

I am the magnanimous Lord Kinkade, or Kink as most people call me. Long time player of the game, a GW1 player in fact, and having just spent some time away from the game I find myself in need of a new guild. I'm primarily PvE with some WvW thrown in sometimes. I've done raids (wasn't too great at them), fractals (better at these), dungeons and the like. I've even run a few World Boss Trains, back when those were popular. I'm a pretty chill player, mostly I like to goof off in the world of Tyria with like minded people.

• 2 weeks later...

good evening, I am Mehruenes Daigon (yes Elder Scrolls reference). I'm semi-new to GW2 and have been looking for a guild to play with after my old guild disbanded. I'm tired of playing the game alone 90% of the time and would love to join an active, friendly guild that doesn't hate on people who don't grind to be the best of the best! Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] sounds like it would be a great fit.

@MehruenesDaigon.2481 said:good evening, I am Mehruenes Daigon (yes Elder Scrolls reference). I'm semi-new to GW2 and have been looking for a guild to play with after my old guild disbanded. I'm tired of playing the game alone 90% of the time and would love to join an active, friendly guild that doesn't hate on people who don't grind to be the best of the best! Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] sounds like it would be a great fit.

Sounds good! I will add you as a friend ingame / message you there so we can talk more.

Hey there! I'm a returning player who started back at launch but had stopped playing right around the start of Living World season 2. I had this MMO itch recently that needed to be scratched so I decided to give Guild Wars 2 another go and had a ton of fun just running around solo. I saw that this was a recently established guild and figured it'd be a great way to re-introduce myself to the game. I like the approach you're taking with your guild and that it's mainly Eastern Time so I wanted to see if I could be a part of it and make some new friends to play with. :)