Bug Reports: LWS4 Episode 5: All or Nothing

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CJtheBigBear.9610 said:In the section of The Crystal Dragon mission where the dredge blow a hole in the wall, my boyfriend got stuck under the rubble that fell, with no way to get out because of collision walls, and we had to end up leaving and restarting the mission to allow him to continue forward.

Same thing happened to the party leader in the group I was with. /stuck also doesn't help because you can't use Aurene's power to get back anymore.

Also, while activating the 2nd crystal on the Kralkatorrik fight, a party member and I stood close to the elder dragon (assuming we'd have to throw spears at him again) while the party leader activated the crystal. Kralkatorrik crashed down towards us and got us stuck in/below him.

Have crashed out of game 2 times during what I assume is the final cut scene in the last story instance. I was party leader and solo once and other time I went with 4 other people and one of them was the leader(they all finished ,only I crashed out). Also missing the home instance node from the volatile magic vendor when everyone else I am playing with can see and purchase it just fine.

• ArenaNet Staff

@CJtheBigBear.9610 said:In the section of The Crystal Dragon mission where the dredge blow a hole in the wall, my boyfriend got stuck under the rubble that fell, with no way to get out because of collision walls, and we had to end up leaving and restarting the mission to allow him to continue forward.

We're aware of this, and sorry for your boyfriend's untimely death! We will get this fixed ASAP.

@ZerotheFang.5890 said:i am loading players faster then npcs, also i can hear a skritt but no see him and i can be in middle of nowhere when it does it. also one of the mastery points is not giving notes when you talk to him he just sits there and nothing after he gives the flute.

I agree the flute thing was confusing. No, you have to play this.... sound fragment.... I needed to use the wiki now.

I agree on the skritt, hear him a lot with his math of shinies but never see him (appearantly hes part of some achievement but would still be nice to see a skritt now and then).

Disconnected 3 times on the last cut scene with popup message."The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again. (Code=7:11:3:191:101)".Disconnected for the 4th time. :anguished:.5th time after a build patch..

In "Resonance", when trying to get the reflector dish to the south, the oil barrels will bug and not spill oil. Sometimes oil barrels won't spill after a while or at all, even when trying to pick up a new barrel to continue the spill line. Because this is a timed action, previous oil spills will disappear before the new ones even register, making me unable to progress through the story.

@"Aleaxita.2041" said:In "Resonance", when trying to get the reflector dish to the south, the oil barrels will bug and not spill oil. Sometimes oil barrels won't spill after a while or at all, even when trying to pick up a new barrel to continue the spill line. Because this is a timed action, previous oil spills will disappear before the new ones even register, making me unable to progress through the story.

You may be having a legit but, and if so I apologize, but there is a max limit to the length of your oil line (6-7 patches). The southern one you need to direct the line THROUGH the fence, because the fire will chain through it even if you can't walk through.

@Zarathorn.8259 said:

@"Aleaxita.2041" said:In "Resonance", when trying to get the reflector dish to the south, the oil barrels will bug and not spill oil. Sometimes oil barrels won't spill after a while or at all, even when trying to pick up a new barrel to continue the spill line. Because this is a timed action, previous oil spills will disappear before the new ones even register, making me unable to progress through the story.

You may be having a legit but, and if so I apologize, but there is a max limit to the length of your oil line (6-7 patches). The southern one you need to direct the line THROUGH the fence, because the fire will chain through it even if you can't walk through.

The oil thing I didn't know, but map chat helped clarify that. However, I still was having trouble getting the oil down -- the workaround I found was to mount up and down, and then it would work again. But back in LS3E5 at the volcano, I never had this problem, so... I'm assuming something is wrong here with the oil mechanics in general. I actually tried the fence, and it never went through (twice when I'd TEST it it'd work, but never a straight line...), and managed to stretch out 7 patches around the corner to get it. Still terribly aggravating.

Not to mention, the meta event splattered oil elementals everywhere at one point...