[SPOILER] Music? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[SPOILER] Music?

afeehan.2470afeehan.2470 Member
edited January 9, 2019 in January 8, 2019 Release

The music the choir sings while you are in the forge area. Is there any lyrics available so we can read what exactly they are saying? Me and some friends would love to see!

Tagged:

Comments

• As one of these friends - yes please! I was able to catch them singing "Aurene, Aurene..." and it was gorgeous, but I'd love to know the full thing! <3

• Here's a quick transcription from the sheet music. I'm sure the audio team will be doing something more with this in the future.

Aurene, Aurene,
    Dragon full of light
    Aurene, Aurene,
    Guide us through the night
    Rise up fealess
    Lead us with your sight
    Take flight

• Thank you so much! The somber tone takes on such a new meaning after playing through the chapter - I can't wait to see what happens from here!

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Mike Zadorojny.7058 said:
    Here's a quick transcription from the sheet music. I'm sure the audio team will be doing something more with this in the future.

Aurene, Aurene,
    Dragon full of light
    Aurene, Aurene,
    Guide us through the night
    Rise up fealess
    Lead us with your sight
    Take flight

fealess or fearless?

The wound is the place where the Light enters you ~Stephane Lo Presti

• That's just a typo, Arden.

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

oh, so fearless then? :D

The wound is the place where the Light enters you ~Stephane Lo Presti

• It is certainly so. (Had to reach the minimum limit somehow.)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.