[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've owned the game for a while. I got burned out going at it solo last time. Now that my schedule is stable I have been playing pretty regularly now. I also have been looking for a guild to join to help prevent burnout and so I have people to play with again. I have never had a character above level 30 simply because of the loneliness I was experiencing before. If you are willing to have me, I would like to join you. I currently do not own any of the expansions, simply because of the fear of burning out again. I am hoping that you guys can convince me otherwise and help cultivate my love of this game. I hope to hear from you soon =)

Hello, fairly new to the game (been playing for about a month) and I'm looking for a chill group of people to play with. Am currently just running around doing pve stuff and map completion but would eventually like to get into dungeons and fractals etc. If you are still looking for members I would like an invite. Seems like fenx might be a fun group! Merry Christmas everyone.

Been playing the game for all of 3 days now. Coming from WoW, played that since vanilla launch, and still learning the mechanics of this game. Undecided on what profession I want to play still, have 3 at level 20ish and deleted a couple already.

I would like to join if there are still spots available.

Thank you!-Spike

Id like to give this guild a go if you'll have me. I played original GW about 10 yrs ago and was hooked. I started GW2 f2p and got hooked again so I bought main, HoT, and PoF..................so much content!.....Its like drinking water from a firehose. In a month since purchase in 265 hrs in. I'm disabled so my main input is a few KB keys, mouse, and voice to keybind software, so I sometimes struggle with getting the most out of my character. Anyways. Ive been mostly farming Istan and the SW but I have yet to really delve into Fractals, dungeons, PvP and WvW so I need to expand my palette with the help of a good guild..