Bug Reports: LWS4 Episode 5: All or Nothing

! Wife and I are in the middle of the first mission part, where you have to defeat the Branded Aurene. the Branded aurene took off, then aurene chased after it im guessing. neither one has come back, we killed the remaining branded, and have been waiting about 5 minutes for something to happen and posting this..

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The communication at the start of the episode has very low echo volume, also its like this when my character decides to have a personal greed moment saying "sweet sweet loot, mine all mine". It sounds like in a cave listening to people off in the distance tried to restart the game and the issue still persists.

In the Crystal Dragon, I was standing in front of a doorway when the tank burst in and used its attack. My character got crushed underneath the rubble and immediately died, so I used a revive orb. It revived me but I was stuck underneath the rubble still and couldn't get out. Had to log out so I could escape it.

*Just saw this was already answered, oops!

At what I assume is the final cutscene of The Crystal Dragon, my screen does not stop shaking after that huge final attack. Even relogging the character doesn't fix it, the game screen continues to shake until I completely restart the game. This has happened twice now trying to complete the mission, and it becomes impossible to complete because the shaking seems to intensify until I can no longer tell where my character is walking on the map.

Additionally I lost all the "cheats" after the first relog but I'm not so sure that's a bug? Figured I'd mention it though, since the game puts me right back to the third crystal phase but without the cheats or without the achieve to complete the instance without the cheats.

Resonance - South Deflector shield is literally impossible. My boyfriend and I are both trying to do it and are unable to, because oil slicks disappear for no reason at random times (sometimes instantly after being placed), oil doesn't pour or when you do create a full path, the machine doesn't catch on fire. It seems to have only gotten worse since the patch.

At the "Rally the Pact soldiers, corsairs, and Zephyrites" heart, some of the Pact soldiers can glitch and become permanently able to be damaged, i.e., they don't switch back to green "neutral" mode, just keep resetting their HP over and over but staying yellow named.

I had started going through the catacombs without having used up the spears during the meta event, so I got stuck with the spear as my special command rather than the hidden chests thing. I thought logging out could get rid of that issue, but I couldn't teleport in there again. Plate gone. I also had the opposite happen where it would tell me "search for hidden chests" during the meta if I wasn't close to enemies. Special key function is wonky if you have assembled the plate and gotten a spear.

@Eminstra.9207 said:

@Blessed Riot.3187 said:after completing Scion & Champ I was teleported back to Durmand Priory and not Thunderhead. so yeah not sure what to do here. reloaded the game, tried quitting the chapter to restart but nothing. Thanks in advance for any help.

Same issue here. Is there another way to get to Thunderhead?

Same issue here, accidentally made an external thread about it. Sorry ;__;

Power Player achievement in Scion & Champion is not obtainable. The mobs swarm around Aurene, she kills them in the crystals when I am trying to pull them away with Branded Shards to single out the veteran mobs. The Vets should appear earlier, or the mob spawn rate should be decreased in order to facilitate a rogue AI like Aurene.

I had an issue during the first instance, the second trial where you have to destroy the branded for the first time and throw the crystals, I didnt know I had to do that, so after grabbing a few crystals and dropped them, I realized I had to throw them. There were not enough crystals to complete the trial, and there were no more branded to kill to get more, so I had to restart the instance.

@Aaralyna.3104 said:

@ZerotheFang.5890 said:i am loading players faster then npcs, also i can hear a skritt but no see him and i can be in middle of nowhere when it does it. also one of the mastery points is not giving notes when you talk to him he just sits there and nothing after he gives the flute.

Would you be so kind to tell me which mastery point gave you a flute? Completed all mastery point insights in new map and never saw a flute?

I agree on the skritt, hear him a lot with his math of shinies but never see him.

its the one with the zephyrite south of the heart near a cliff can't remember exactly there couple branded griffons near by and a tree he gives you flute then nothing i stood there for like 5 mins

Floating Volatile Magic (seems to have) disappeared from the map once Vigil Crusader event started. Can't see it on any account anymore. I can still get dropped Volatile Magic. Not sure if this is a bug or there is a daily limit, I know I have picked up over 5K in the map today.

*Edit: Went over to Lab Sigma-05 in Sandswept Isles and no floating Volatile Magic there either. Haven't been there in weeks, so I'm assuming limit..... or gamewide bug.

"The Consul's Tomb" Poi needs fixing!

I wish for map complete you wouldn't have to lock things behind story walls. I'm an altoholic player and its super tedious to have to go through all of story on each alt just for map complete. I wish accessing parts of the map for map complete was separate from doing story. I like how u follow story along with map exploration, but it shouldn't be required when multiple toons come into play. But anyways just to point out and confirm the Poi "the Consul's Tomb" can only be accessed by doing story. One time through is enough for me. I had to test a little bit and run another toon through :( before I got some answers in map chat.

edit: To be clear "the Consul's Tomb poi" is locked behind story. You have to run each of your alts through story to Finish Map Complete. :( Sad day for my multiple other toons that won't be visiting this map. replayability for me is dead on this one. Once i get all cheeves done adios. Unlike with other maps i'd go back to them and map complete with multiple toons, plus others like myself help keep the map a little more active.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Used up all my Armor and Weapon Unlocks (had over 60, so THANKS <3 ), and one nameless weapon unlocked.

Shows "Skin Unlocked" in chat with no name displayed afterwards. Guess there is still some fixing to be done?

UkH3nLs.jpg

Said "sword" also has a funny preview of some type of Kurzick mace...

46lcMaG.jpg

Idk if anyone answered you, but that is actualy a mace from Qadim in w6.

Story instance The Crystal Blooms the cutscene is causing my friends pc to freeze completely to where she has to hit the reset button. We have tried it twice now and same result both times. Ill get her to try solo before she goes to bed to see if that works but i doubt it.

Just an update my friend did solo it and the cutscene didnt freeze the pc this time. So if you are freezing with ppl try it solo it might work

@Glider.5792 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Used up all my Armor and Weapon Unlocks (had over 60, so THANKS <3 ), and one nameless weapon unlocked.[...]Shows "Skin Unlocked" in chat with no name displayed afterwards. Guess there is still some fixing to be done?Idk if anyone answered you, but that is actualy a mace from Qadim in w6.

No one had responded yet, so thank you! It is still unnamed in my Wardrobe and still listed under "Swords". :/

Killing the veteran skelk four or five times in the teleporter plates sequence after the meta didn't drop the next one. I used the plate I found to enter, so wasn't sequence breaking. Someone on reddit mentioned doing it for 15 minutes before it dropped.

Is the drop rate very, very low, did I hit a bug or was I doing something wrong?

Edit: reports say that it is only dropped for the person who triggers the spawn, which isn't group-friendly and it's mainly accessible after a meta so you're unlikely to be alone. Is it possible to add a flag on pickup of the last plate or something so it recognises you're part of the 'quest' and not just someone camping it? Otherwise, it becomes a grind as people mash F to be the first to spawn the skelk.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:Used up all my Armor and Weapon Unlocks (had over 60, so THANKS <3 ), and one nameless weapon unlocked.[...]Shows "Skin Unlocked" in chat with no name displayed afterwards. Guess there is still some fixing to be done?Idk if anyone answered you, but that is actualy a mace from Qadim in w6.

No one had responded yet, so thank you!
It is still unnamed in my Wardrobe and still listed under "Swords".
:/

This skin was in the wardrobe for quite few patches now, possibly since ep4 came out. I just assumed it was a bug, an unobtainable "test" skin that somehow got into the wardrobe. But well... you got it now, sooo.. lucky ? maybe ? :p