Temple of the Forgotten God Bug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Figured I would resurrect this since it is still going on. This is the first character I have had this happen to. I keep logging but no luck so far. This warrior has had THE WORST time trying to get through the personal story. The bug in Tower Down, The Battle of Fort Trinity had a mob spawn underground and it kept attacking the NPCs not letting the quest advance, so that took a restart. Now this.

• 1 month later...

It seems to be a reason for that... after try a lot of things looking for mobs "in the walls" I thought that maybe the mobs are not IN the "storyline dungeon". The issue is out of the instance: if there is any active event before you go into the storyline you could have this bug. So, to solve it just finish the event (or all of them around the temple) and go into the story again.

@Sabella.6132 said:The same thing is happening to me and it's making me very pissed off because I've found evidence that the bug has been persistent for two god damned years.

2 years... Really? I believe you cos it is a game full of bugs like this.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

@"owowo.6289" said:It seems to be a reason for that... after try a lot of things looking for mobs "in the walls" I thought that maybe the mobs are not IN the "storyline dungeon". The issue is out of the instance: if there is any active event before you go into the storyline you could have this bug. So, to solve it just finish the event (or all of them around the temple) and go into the story again.

@Sabella.6132 said:The same thing is happening to me and it's making me very pissed off because I've found evidence that the bug has been persistent for two god damned years.

2 years... Really? I believe you cos it is a game full of bugs like this.

I am currently having the same problems and I found archived threads of this bug all the way back in 2013... Six years? Really?Has anyone found a solution?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One thing to be careful of: Don't try to rush a quest that bugs out. As you become more desparate, you might try to rush it more and more, and that will only lead to worsening the problem; usually these bugs result from an attempt to semi-speedrun it to begin with, because enemies follow you as you rush past them and get stuck in weird locations and stuff like that.

Take it slow, wait for all dialogue to complete, try not to outpace NPCs, etc. Sometimes bringing another player helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've come across multiple threads back to 2013 BRO NOW its 2021 8 years and this is really the TEMPLE OF THE FORGOTTEN BUG 

In the beginning instance after killing all mobs including one that was stuck in the wall after restarting my game. When going to the abandoned shrine all I'm given is the option to leave but I've seen YouTube videos where there is a option to summon a mob to fight

Please I just want to play the game but can't get passed this story mission because of this 

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...