Please nerf full counter more! it still deal too much damage!

Luna.6203

Thank you for nerf FC dmg by 75%. But it's should be at least by 90%!

counter damage test (demolisher amulet with revenge counter 20% damage boost):

BWbPRPR.jpg

Recently i was playing my core ranger. I was facetanking spellbreaker in sPvp with longbow auto attack. It was close fight but he won. I thing spellbreaker need more nerfs.

Full couter is too OP ability. Just one button for all of this: Stability, Resistance, Protection, Waffle, Cripple, Slow, Swiftness, Lollypop, Evasion, Daze and its unblockable. FC have only ~10 sec CD! Damage is practically one shot at least for rats lvl 1 in divinity's reach sewer.

Now if you combine FC and dagger with increase crit damage can hit really hard look at this crit!WGzSl1T.jpg

I suggest nerf FC damage by 90%. Increase CD up to about 5 mins.

And while they are at it, we need nerfs to:

• dagger auto attack should hit 1 target instead of 2 and reduce damage to 20%.
  • Dagger 3 is so OP, remove stun and make it 0 targets instead of 1, so it cannot hit anyone.
  • Dagger 2 is also OP, it is a single target, so further increase cooldown from 8 sec to 15 sec and reduce 1 target to 0 targets so nobody gets hit.

And since warriors often use dagger + shield

• Also nerf shield bash from 1 target to 0 targets

Then finally everyone will be happy about warrior not hitting anything, except auto attacks which will hit only 1 target.

"Oh no, the warrior endures a lot, has a lot of cc and damage, how can a class have so many evades, 2 endure pain, burst, stability, resistance, fullcounter, bull's charge, rampage, curative and offensive passives."-A fool who does not know how to differentiate the tetherbreaker, spellbreaker with branch of defense and vanilla, but he prefers to speak without knowing

@"Zygil.1276" said:Apparently how every opponent felt before the nerfs:

Hehe nice! I wish it would be true.

@"Nekromalistik.7045" said:"Oh no, the warrior endures a lot, has a lot of cc and damage, how can a class have so many evades, 2 endure pain, burst, stability, resistance, fullcounter, bull's charge, rampage, curative and offensive passives."-A fool who does not know how to differentiate the tetherbreaker, spellbreaker with branch of defense and vanilla, but he prefers to speak without knowing

This is exactly what i love!

• lot of damage - lot of CC - lot of evades - lot of endure pain that nobody use anyway.Your build looks like:defence 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3strength 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3discipline 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3spellbreaker 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3Here is how it looks like in real:9nQ5UsB.jpgThis is the build that people describe when they complain about warrior!

EDIT: i forgot add [ bull's charge ] in image...

• Haha 1

Like most professions, warriors have some builds that can be relatively easy to run and very easily take down unsuspecting players. Professions are balanced to the high-tier players that do their research and practice a lot, not to the ones that only know their own profession/build. Do your research, don't unload on the spellbreaker during full counter, etc. Being successful in PvP requires learning the other classes' abilities, not complaining about them.

@"Luna.6203" said:

• lot of damage - lot of CC - lot of evades - lot of endure pain that nobody use anyway.Your build looks like:defence 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3strength 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3discipline 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3spellbreaker 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3Here is how it looks like in real:9nQ5UsB.jpgThis is the build that people describe when they complain about warrior!

hahaha good image xDD

@"Mighty Cole.7849" said:This is the build that I'm usually accused of runningeExy9f7.jpg

Pure gold! Warrior is so OP. I use that build often.This is a true story: I killed 7 people once at a camp; they were noobs though.It does feel like people come to the forums to complain about this build.

@Luna.6203 said:

@"Nekromalistik.7045" said:"Oh no, the warrior endures a lot, has a lot of cc and damage, how can a class have so many evades, 2 endure pain, burst, stability, resistance, fullcounter, bull's charge, rampage, curative and offensive passives."-A fool who does not know how to differentiate the tetherbreaker, spellbreaker with branch of defense and vanilla, but he prefers to speak without knowing

• lot of damage - lot of CC - lot of evades - lot of endure pain that nobody use anyway.Your build looks like:defence 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3strength 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3discipline 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3spellbreaker 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3Here is how it looks like in real:
    9nQ5UsB.jpg
    This is the build that people describe when they complain about warrior!

hahahahahaha you forgot to include DOUBLE specialization!

@Hitman.5829 said:

@"Mighty Cole.7849" said:This is the build that I'm usually accused of running
eExy9f7.jpg

Pure gold! Warrior is so OP. I use that build often.This is a true story: I killed 7 people once at a camp; they were noobs though.It does feel like people come to the forums to complain about this build.

• lot of damage - lot of CC - lot of evades - lot of endure pain that nobody use anyway.Your build looks like:defence 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3strength 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3discipline 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3spellbreaker 1+2+3/1+2+3/1+2+3Here is how it looks like in real:
    9nQ5UsB.jpg

No, berserker is bad, everybody knows thatDo you even warrior, bro?

@RedShark.9548 said:

@"Mighty Cole.7849" said:This is the build that I'm usually accused of running
eExy9f7.jpg

9nQ5UsB.jpg

No, berserker is bad, everybody knows thatDo you even warrior, bro?

you are right, therefore we should nerf berzerker too

@Ferus.3165 said:haha very funny post you made there.. war is far from bad.. more like pretty strong and even slightly op right now.try again...

But tell us why it is OP? what makes warrior so OP?Most warrior builds are 1 target damage and the 3+ target weapons require all the enemies to be withing 130 rage to deal damage to all of them.

And if warrior is so OP why dont we see lots of people playing them like mirrages, rangers, thieves....?

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Ferus.3165 said:haha very funny post you made there.. war is far from bad.. more like pretty strong and even slightly op right now.try again...

But tell us why it is OP? what makes warrior so OP?Most warrior builds are 1 target damage and the 3+ target weapons require all the enemies to be withing 130 rage to deal damage to all of them.

And if warrior is so OP why dont we see lots of people playing them like mirrages, rangers, thieves....?

i just explained in another post why war is so strong atm, it's on this subforum..