Most absurd thing you heard in game...

124>

Comments

• Kas.3509Kas.3509 Member ✭✭✭

@Aplethoraof.2643 said:

@Kas.3509 said:
    "Ressing people is dps loss"

The entire sPvP experience right here.

Raid, fractals and all PVE as well - but mainly raids.

• Xxnecroxx.4039Xxnecroxx.4039 Member ✭✭✭

@Linken.6345 said:

@Xxnecroxx.4039 said:
    Necro is a Viable Profession in all game modes at this time in GW2 and does not need any buffs

Well it is so not absurd at all, its not however optimal in all of em-

please give me 1 situation you would take a necro over ANY OTHER CLASS, other classes give more support, boons, damage, pretty much ANYTHING then what Necro can do

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Xxnecroxx.4039 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@Xxnecroxx.4039 said:
    Necro is a Viable Profession in all game modes at this time in GW2 and does not need any buffs

please give me 1 situation you would take a necro over ANY OTHER CLASS, other classes give more support, boons, damage, pretty much ANYTHING then what Necro can do

Scourges are one of the meta professions in WvW and one of the strongest in PvP... Like it or not, Necros aren't just Reaper. If necro was so useless as people put, we wouldn't be seeing tons of them on those game modes.

As for PvE... Blame Anet for not giving necro proper buff because of Epidemic and then nerfing epidemic unto oblivion.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• Zalani.9827Zalani.9827 Member ✭✭✭

Someone insulted my thief in spvp once by saying my gypsy outfits kitten and that I should quit and then blocked me.

Aside from that being a completely random insult to use, that was a pirate outfit I mean come on.

If your going to insult my looks at least get the outfit right.

Jadis Narnia, Sylvari Ranger of [VoS]

Praise Joko!

• Svennis.3852Svennis.3852 Member ✭✭✭

I heard Queen Jennah doesn’t wear shoes.

• Xxnecroxx.4039Xxnecroxx.4039 Member ✭✭✭

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@Xxnecroxx.4039 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

@Xxnecroxx.4039 said:

Scourges are one of the meta professions in WvW and one of the strongest in PvP... Like it or not, Necros aren't just Reaper. If necro was so useless as people put, we wouldn't be seeing tons of them on those game modes.

As for PvE... Blame Anet for not giving necro proper buff because of Epidemic and then nerfing epidemic unto oblivion.

and the only reason why they are good in those modes is for boon corrupt and they need support to really be good so ALONE necro in those modes are still bad

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Svennis.3852 said:

plz... She is rich. She is obviously using Invisible Shoes.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• Svennis.3852Svennis.3852 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2019

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@Svennis.3852 said:

plz... She is rich. She is obviously using Invisible Shoes.

Hmm. Well, she is a mesmer, after all...

She can bubble an entire city, but... glamouring her shoes? Sounds fake.

• @Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946 said:

@Squeak.7093 said:
    Whispered to my spouse, "Please stop killing us and being in the camp. I need my dailies." WvW 101. No. It is mine. Also there are three other maps to choose from. :)

I don't have a problem with this when it's camps or towers, but when the monument or vet is up for a daily, let them finish, or assist (for the veteran creature).

I can help them by killing them and the veteran daily. I mean they do get the event done when it's dead as long as they tagged it.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Squeak.7093 said:

@Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946 said:

@Squeak.7093 said:
    Whispered to my spouse, "Please stop killing us and being in the camp. I need my dailies." WvW 101. No. It is mine. Also there are three other maps to choose from. :)

I don't have a problem with this when it's camps or towers, but when the monument or vet is up for a daily, let them finish, or assist (for the veteran creature).

I can help them by killing them and the veteran daily. I mean they do get the event done when it's dead as long as they tagged it.

That was you!

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Squeak.7093 said:

@Squeak.7093 said:

Or... kill them, let the creature live until they return, then kill them again. THEN kill the creature.

Of course, I wouldn’t do that....

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Squeak.7093Squeak.7093 Member ✭✭
    edited January 11, 2019

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Squeak.7093 said:

@Squeak.7093 said:

That was you!

I will not say anything further about that without my lawyer present.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.