GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hello, it would be very useful to expand the maximum stacks in bank in the same time whey we buy the expand for the Account vault. For example i have 1500 max stack in Account vault but still have 250 max in bank. It should be useful to have same amount available in both with the same expand purchase.

Someone may have suggested these things in here at some point, but here we go anyway.

While not technically gemstore items, but sort of since you need a style kit, I would love some new tattoo options for Norns - I feel like the ladies kind of got cheated out of some cool knotwork tattoos, the dudes have way more options there. Also in the same vein, having new skin patterns for charr, sylvari, asura, or new skin color/pattern color/glow color would be great additions to style kits.

I know some people don't want more mount skins, but I would personally love some sylvari/sylvan themed ones, mostly because I'm biased and Sylvari are my favorite and it would be pretty sweet if they could have matching mounts :) Actually kind of surprised they haven't been made.

I'd like to see the return of the Reading Glasses, they are on my "instant purchase" list alongside the Wreath of Cooperation.

A mini ley-line that would use the same animations as the mystic dragon.

A full base mounts dye kit (I suggest 1600 gems, including the roller beetle and the glider) that would give us 4 dye channels to all of our mounts, reusing the base model's colour paterns, as well as a second dye channel to our base glider skin to bring it on par with the others gliders.

A mordrem/ley-line mounts pack.

Suggestion: Make a matching Roller Beetle skin for all mount packs. It would cost something like 400 gems and would be sold separately, but would only be avalaible if we already purchased the matching mount pack. They shouldn't be tied to any limitted-time sales so people can complete their sets anytime.

Guild Slot Expansions, I know of several players will full guild slots that would purchase this item to be able to join more than 5 guilds. Put them in for 800gems.

Also I'd really love to see Caithe's new look from when she gets all crystallized from Aurene be introduced either as an outfit or for sylvari to use, it was so pretty.

Dear A-Net Dev Team... Pretty Please with cherry on top... I would LOVE to have a PAIR OF ICE SKATES!! :3

They should be easily doable as a movement toy... and for example if you step on actual ice (e.g. Lake Mourn in Hoelbrak) you can use the number keys to do Spins, Axels, Flips, Salchows... and Role Players could use the instruments to play personal songs for a figure skating championship :3 <3 It could also be a great Wintersday gift B)

Thank you for your continuous hard work!! =)

I don't really understand why we got the Flame... sets for the third time at least again - it's been available pretty much constantly -, while I haven't seen the Strider's armor set in months. It would really be appreciated to have more items available in the shop at the same time. People would buy if the things popped up more. I already "fear" that by the time the set is available again, I'll probably have gotten another armor set.

Overall I always welcome new items, especially new armor sets, not outfits. But please keep in mind that with more items it takes even longer to have the things you want pop up in the shop again. Just have more available at the same time or have faster rotations or something...:/