Unable to connect to shop related sites — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Unable to connect to shop related sites

Hello,

I was trying to help someone buy the expansions for GW2, but the shop site related to them keep timing out. This has been happening the whole day. We would like to still be able to make use of the discount before it ends. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance. Take care.

Kind regards,

Enfin

Kind regards,

Enfin

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Which browser are you using? Also turn off any content/ad blocking things from either addons or builtin to the browser.

• I just purchased through buy.guildwars2.com with no issues. Try different browsers, and/or different devices. Or try purchasing in-game.
    If the problem continues, contact the CS Team and ask for assistance and ask about them honoring the discount after it expires.

Good luck.

• Hello,

I tried KG browsers on my system and on a KG system. Non work. Disabled all ad-blockers on both devices on all browsers. Did not work.

Browsers tried: Google Chrome, Mircosoft Edge, Firefox. All latest version.

Shopsite worked fine yesterday. Nothing changed to any firewall/security settings since then.

Kind regards,

Enfin

• Again, did you try purchasing in-game?
    Try turning on trackers? The buy.guildwars2.com site doesn't work with trackers off.

Good luck.

• It is not possible to buy Heart of Thorns in-game. Trackers are on. Still can not reach the site. It keeps giving me a connection time-out.

Kind regards,

Enfin

• Actually, it is possible. There are three offerings in-game: Path of Fire for $14.99, Heart of Thorns for $14.99 and PoF/HoT bundle for $24.99.

Have you tried a VPN? Contacted the Billing CS Team?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.