Bug Reports: LWS4 Episode 5: All or Nothing

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Phatt Dude.7538 said:On three occasions now, I have gone into the dwarven ghost treasure rooms, and gotten the purple plate from Frodak(?) the dwarf ghost. Going into purple room, I find 2 hidden chests, then confront the graveling. usually there are others in the room. I repeatedly killed the graveling today, and got no plate from it. More than 10 times. Someone suggested i re-log. I tried that, found myself outside the purple room still able to transport into the room. Still no new plate. Yesterday, again in the purple room as first room, the graveling repeatedly gave me back a purple plate, so i could not progress to other rooms. 2 days ago, i was disconnected abruptly while in the purple room having the same trouble, and when i logged back in, i had no plate, no plate holder and no light of deldrimor. Its terribly hard to progress with the dragonblood weapons, when i cant accumulate the gems i need from the final hidden chest.i was unable to try going to a different IP by using the LFG tool because it was later in the evening and some time had passsed since meta. REAL REAL frustrating.

i found same issue today, after kill many times with others we suposed that only gives one plate at a time to the one that do the final blow.... great programing on that :angry:

@megilandil.7506 said:

@Phatt Dude.7538 said:On three occasions now, I have gone into the dwarven ghost treasure rooms, and gotten the purple plate from Frodak(?) the dwarf ghost. Going into purple room, I find 2 hidden chests, then confront the graveling. usually there are others in the room. I repeatedly killed the graveling today, and got no plate from it. More than 10 times. Someone suggested i re-log. I tried that, found myself outside the purple room still able to transport into the room. Still no new plate. Yesterday, again in the purple room as first room, the graveling repeatedly gave me back a purple plate, so i could not progress to other rooms. 2 days ago, i was disconnected abruptly while in the purple room having the same trouble, and when i logged back in, i had no plate, no plate holder and no light of deldrimor. Its terribly hard to progress with the dragonblood weapons, when i cant accumulate the gems i need from the final hidden chest.i was unable to try going to a different IP by using the LFG tool because it was later in the evening and some time had passsed since meta. REAL REAL frustrating.

i found same issue today, after kill many times with others we suposed that only gives one plate at a time to the one that do the final blow.... great programing on that :angry:

I have had the same issue as well, twice. I filed a support request to get back the TP to Friend I used to the first time to get to the Hoard and the Deldrimor Plate I lost the second time. No response yet.

Same here, I've gotten stuck without a plate in the purple room 3 times now. I tried all sorts of different things like staying there to kill it about 20 more times, waypointing and coming back, re-logging and coming back, etc. On two of the occasions I finally got a plate, but it didn't do me any good because it led me to a room that was either the third one (and not green) or one that led me to a non-green. I.e., all 3 times it prevented me from getting the resplendent chest.

@megilandil.7506 said:

Bug part 1: In the northern meta, after killing the Wrathmaster, autoloot apparently does not work unless you are very close to the chest, so you do not get the plate unless you manually loot the chest.Bug part two: If you missed the chance to loot the chest and wait two hours to do the meta again, the kittening chest does not appear because you have had your chance for that day, even if you never got the actual chest loot.

Unsure if this is the right place to put it but since Episode 5 came out, I (and a few others I know) have been issues with maps being buggy. Istan is the main one but also in WvW. Initially thought it was just high population in Istan lagging us out but then it's just happened in WvW and there was only a handful of us there at the time.

By Lagging out I mean that when I try to use abilities, it just flashes at me (like a mini disco) and doesn't do anything, all animations seem to stop (i.e. people moving, other peoples abilities being used etc.) and when it finally catches up I can't loot anything, exit out of the game (besides using alt+F4) , I can't Waypoint, nothing....

I've tried reloading the game each time it happens but it's not working, as soon as I'm back in it just does it again (and drivers are all up to date too).

Apologies if i've put this in the wrong spot. My first time posting in a forum (ever...)

Purple plate refuses to drop when you are running the story segment to get the spear mold simultaneous with the Light of Deldrimor. Killed the skelk over a dozen times no drop. Previously had to kill the skelk over 6 times to get the plate to drop on a "clean" run that did not include the story. This time got ported to the next room by a friendly player. Got a green plate in the next room went to the final room lost the light so no hidden chest so no daily ration of serpentite jewels. Happened twice so far - previous time I simply gave up when the purple plate refused to drop. Really annoying bug that's cost me two days of time gated material. Please fix this ASAP.

Not all of these bugs may necessarily be tied to the episode specifically but I'm mentioning them as I had experienced them while farming hearts on my characters.

• While doing the dredge heart, I would often be locked into my mount (griffon) skillbar after using the engage skill from NPC to NPC. I'd either have to relog or use the new mount skill to get rid of it. This has been present elsewhere in the game.

• When doing the priory heart, sometimes the blue circle almost instantly disappears. Other times the artifacts being thrown do hit actual structures. I'm not sure if that last one was intended.

• The corsair supplies at the corsair heart don't always have three nodes on each of the islands. I've noticed that I can interact twice with some of the nodes which makes me wonder if some may spawn on top of each other. It felt like the ones around the crashed airship had doubles more often.

• When doing the corsair heart, I sometimes get put into combat when nothing has hit me. I even sometimes get put into combat when dropping off supply.

• When doing map completion, there were a handful of times that I could not interact immediately with the vista at Thunderhead Keep despite being out of combat.

• When opening a hidden chest on a mount, sometimes the channeling gets interrupted but you're no longer able to interact with the chest. The content of that chest never goes to your inventory. I usually just hop to another instance but re-logging could fix it.

• When on a character while the daily resets, the option to buy the branded masses from the heart vendors is greyed out until you re-log.

• Well complained about graveling that does not consistently drop the purple plate

• More of an annoyance than a bug but the NPC's near the collection bins for the priory heart get in the way when trying to interact with the bins

I've unlocked 15 out of the 16 weapon achievement sets so far and the following appear to be bugged:

• Chasing Tales: Deadly Accuracy (Rifle; two of the achievements for this reward the same item)
  • Chasing Tales: Like a Wounded Beast (Axe; kill 5 enemies in 5 min with 10% health) Got it to work on spiders
  • Chasing Tales : Asalia (Focus; two of the achievements for this reward the same item)

Mace is the only weapon I haven't tried as I can't craft it next reset.

My Refined Envoy Armor is unable to select Diviner's stats from the stat selection. I do plan on making them into the Legendary variant which I've heard allows for Diviner's stats to be selected but it would be nice to be able to use the armor with Diviner's stats after working very hard for it.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Chasing Tales: Enduring HatredIt either isn't clear (sequentially means nothing out of context) or isn't working.

I randomly got it while doing the north meta after failing to get it the night before. Some people have said re-logging helps.

Chasing Tales: SunslayerIsn't dropping the collection item. It may have been because I defeated it with conditions after I was defeated. Not it just doesn't drop at all.

Have to have the bow equipped. I got it on the first try but maybe you could re-log between attempts as some people have said that worked for other events.

@"aleron.1438" said:Chasing Tales: Deadly Accuracy (rifle 30 kills in Th Peaks) is bugged, got 2 rifle only deadeyes , never got it

To elaborate on this, to explain what the broken thing is.Each achievement rewards you with a service item credit, each deed having a very specific name which gives you the meta-achievement credit for a 'step'. For example, completing achievement "Chasing Tales: Cruelest Efficiency" rewards you with an auto-consumed service item called "Chasing Tales: Cruelest Efficiency".

I am stuck on not being able to complete the achievement "Chasing Tales: Deadly Accuracy" which would reward the service item, 'Chasing Tales: Deadly Accuracy'. What is preventing this, is that I had completed the "Chasing Tales: Preemptive Strike" achievement, but it rewards the incorrect service item -- the one that's meant to be given for Deadly Accuracy.

This effectively prevents the achievement reward from being 'auto-accepted' to give credit for the meta achievement -- because we already got credit for it from another achievement.

I just crafted the Heroic Dragonsblood Pistol and it does not have an Infusion slot. I guess it's a bug because I've never heard of ascended equipment without an infusion slot before. XD

Edit: Should have noted; the pistol does not show an infusion slot and it does not allow infusions to be slotted. I tried applying the infusion directly but the pistol becomes unselectable, similarly I tried clicking on my off-hand slot and trying to apply the infusion that way but the infusions do not show as a compatible upgrade.

Graveling plate drop bug. At least the fix-in-work for this one has been confirmed by Anet.

The second hidden chest in the blue (sauna) room, which 90% of the days is missing. The special ability points to a spot out of the room.

Chasing Tales multiple bugs. There are many reports in these and other forums about bugs for most weapons.