[EU]-[CBD] is recruiting Experience, Returning and New active players - Any one welcome

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all GW2 players. So the guild now has 60 members since my last update, we are still searching for active players to join our ranks. We are also looking for dedicated poeple to help build up the guild which is lvl5 at the moment. Any New, returning or experienced players are welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day guys.

Hello,I am a new player looking for a guild with a friendly community. I am currently in the process of leveling but as soon as im experienced enough im looking forward for (primarly) PVE content like dungeons and raiding. In the meantime it would be nice to have some peeps around that i can ask about some game specific stuff so i can learn the ways of GW2. I have some MMORPG experience from WOW, although i was a rather casual player and quit a few years ago. Looking forward for an invite.Thanks!

hey there I am a level 80 soulbeast/Mesmer/necro who would like to join you I play pvp and pve and I have enough agony resistance to do most of the high tier fractals. But my Raid experience is limited to doing only a few runs. Further more if WVW is on the cards what server is the guild Based on?

Good morning guys. Sorry for the late response. Was having bit of a off weekend. I will add you guys today. As for the server most of us are on different servers thou im moving to Aurora Glade myself so i can play more WvW since my current server does not really play WvW. Since the megga server its hard to recruit poeple from the same server and im working on saving up those gems for the move to a more populated server. I hope you enjoy your day.

Hi there all GW2 players. Update on the guild, we now ha e the 4% karma boost potion available in the inn and will be constructing our workshop on monday if all goes well. We are also close to getting the first 2 mine upgraides. The construction of the workshop will hopefully push us over to lvl 6. Also we are still looking for members who want to be actively involved with the guild and want to help us grow.

Good morning GW2 players. Its time for a bumpdate. So the guild has finally reached lvl8 with the workshop construction and the latest WvW camp capturing were getting close to lvl 9. Our next focus is getting the Arema and market constructed. Hopefully we can add more active members between 18:00 and 23:00 GMT +2. We are still searching for active members that want to grow with the guild and participate in guild missions. Enjoy the rest of your day

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there!Nope, you don't have to be in the same server to join the guild.I am the Singaporean player in the guild lmao. Ping is an average of 200-300.

I should warn you though, the guild is highly inactive. I have another guild that you can join if you're interested, the link to that forum post is here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/70198/eu-heroes-of-lost-time-is-recruiting/p1?new=1

hi thanks for the reply.. can NA and EU player play together ?

I just transfer from NA to EU and notice the ping is always around 350But EU i join a high population serverAt NA i am in a mid-Population server and the ping is around 250

Do you think if i am at mid population EU server, my ping will be better then NA (250ping) or remain the same as EU high population server? (350ping)

Thanks in advance.. i am looking more in to pvp and wvw once i complete all the main quest - HoT PoF. If you dont mind, i will be happen to join you