What's the original title for the new Zephyrite Song [answer: Aurene, Dragon Full of Light] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What's the original title for the new Zephyrite Song [answer: Aurene, Dragon Full of Light]

Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 17, 2019 in January 2019: LWS4 Episode 5

I named it "Aurene, Guide Us", but it would be nice if you would tell us what is the true name of this music piece.

The wound is the place where the Light enters you ~Stephane Lo Presti

Best Answer

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Nevermind the question, the official name is Aurene, Dragon Full of Light

Answers

• About music, I would like to know where I could get the theme in the Forge, it's quite amazing.

@Predator.2847 said:
    About music, I would like to know where I could get the theme in the Forge, it's quite amazing.

It's actually just an ambient, when you turn off Music, you can still hear it.

I will also record ambient, most special to me.

• Good, if you make a video, give me the link ^^

@Predator.2847 said:
    Good, if you make a video, give me the link ^^

• Nice, thanks! :P

• It's not up yet, but a lot of the new music (as long as it was added after the core game) is up on their soundcloud: soundcloud.com/arenanet

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.