Serpent's Ire Discussion [Merged] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Serpent's Ire Discussion [Merged]

Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

I've been going around my achievments looking for somenthing to do and I decided to make the Sandswept Island backpiece (The IG-6417). The problem is: The final part require me to to do Serpent Ire, and there been days I've been looking in LFG for people to do it and nothing... Try to form a group? Good like getting more than 5 people to join you. I remeber this event is stupidly hard, only to get 2 blues and one green as your reward.

Can we please tone down this event or give more incentive for people to actually try do it? I think it's bad to have a hard event that a player will do once and then never bother with it again.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

Comments

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    TTS has it on their schedule ... excluding this week and the next two weeks. Right now is probably worse than usual for trying to do it due to wintersday pulling people away and people being separated from their computers ...

  • DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Obligatory comment:
    PoF has meta events?!?!?!

  • I see it being organized near every day, sometimes advertised in various maps, sometimes not. A couple of guilds do it just on weekends. I'm sure with the holidays/year end, a lot of people who normally organized aren't available to do so.

    I'm not against adding rewards (it's a lot of effort without some sort of guaranteed floor of value). I just don't think it's accurate to say no one does it or that it can't be done these days. Or a chance of high value loot, like ascended weapons or something.

    PS the rewards are much better than 2 blues & a green; just not comparable to Tequatl or 3-headed worm.

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    much better :/
    Imgur

  • @Khisanth.2948 said:
    much better :/
    Imgur

    Chest of the Bazaar Raider includes the option of an Intact Mosaic, about 2g in the TP, which, by itself, is much better than just two blues and a green.

    That's still a far cry for what we get from Tequatl. People who participate in all phases of that fight get four loot boxes, not one, plus the Dragon's Chest. In contrast, participating in SI's pre-events results in just regular event rewards

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

  • @Jeknar.6184 said:
    I've been going around my achievments looking for somenthing to do and I decided to make the Sandswept Island backpiece (The IG-6417). The problem is: The final part require me to to do Serpent Ire, and there been days I've been looking in LFG for people to do it and nothing... Try to form a group? Good like getting more than 5 people to join you. I remeber this event is stupidly hard, only to get 2 blues and one green as your reward.

    Can we please tone down this event or give more incentive for people to actually try do it? I think it's bad to have a hard event that a player will do once and then never bother with it again.

    I'm by no means trying to be rude, but with the older or less popular/rewarding events you need to have some initiative. The playerbase has been asking Anet to tune Serpent's Ire ever since PoF was released, and it's getting pretty obvious they won't. So instead of crying about not finding LFG squads, you need to take matters into your own hands if you want to get it done. You're definitely not the only one.

    Make a post here or on Reddit about organizing a squad for an event, and make sure to mention the timezone and region you're in. Ask people to show up early, and if you need advise with the event, mention that you're not an experienced leader and would like to hear any tips veterans might have. Also remember to advertise in the map chat; hop into every major city to advertise the event well before it begins.

    This way I'm sure you'll get enough people to join in and complete the meta. Alternatively you can look into the schedules of the biggest community guilds, like someone already mentioned. I'm sure there are guilds that organize a successful meta at least once every day, on both regions.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    much better :/
    Imgur

    Chest of the Bazaar Raider includes the option of an Intact Mosaic, about 2g in the TP, which, by itself, is much better than just two blues and a green.

    That's still a far cry for what we get from Tequatl. People who participate in all phases of that fight get four loot boxes, not one, plus the Dragon's Chest. In contrast, participating in SI's pre-events results in just regular event rewards

    Teq also doesn't take as long. Just the search part of SI can take longer than the entirety of the Teq event.

  • @Khisanth.2948 said:

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    much better :/
    Imgur

    Chest of the Bazaar Raider includes the option of an Intact Mosaic, about 2g in the TP, which, by itself, is much better than just two blues and a green.

    That's still a far cry for what we get from Tequatl. People who participate in all phases of that fight get four loot boxes, not one, plus the Dragon's Chest. In contrast, participating in SI's pre-events results in just regular event rewards

    Teq also doesn't take as long. Just the search part of SI can take longer than the entirety of the Teq event.

    Also true.

    I don't think ANet should even try to balance all metas to be on par with each other, in terms of effort/time/earnings. I think that's impossible to achieve, sets unreasonable expectations for the community, and ends up giving us less interesting & diverse things to do.

    However, I do think it could be better for the game if there were a floor to what we can get from "map wide" metas that take coordination and prep time. I don't think Serpent's Ire has to be nerfed; I don't think it has to have better rewards. But I think it's not "fun enough" for the trouble I go through to join in, rather than do something else during the same time period.

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Khisanth.2948 said:
    much better :/
    Imgur

    Chest of the Bazaar Raider includes the option of an Intact Mosaic, about 2g in the TP, which, by itself, is much better than just two blues and a green.

    That's still a far cry for what we get from Tequatl. People who participate in all phases of that fight get four loot boxes, not one, plus the Dragon's Chest. In contrast, participating in SI's pre-events results in just regular event rewards

    Teq also doesn't take as long. Just the search part of SI can take longer than the entirety of the Teq event.

    Also true.

    I don't think ANet should even try to balance all metas to be on par with each other, in terms of effort/time/earnings. I think that's impossible to achieve, sets unreasonable expectations for the community, and ends up giving us less interesting & diverse things to do.

    However, I do think it could be better for the game if there were a floor to what we can get from "map wide" metas that take coordination and prep time. I don't think Serpent's Ire has to be nerfed; I don't think it has to have better rewards. But I think it's not "fun enough" for the trouble I go through to join in, rather than do something else during the same time period.

    The 2g from Intact Mosaic also depends on the whims of the market but the gold from Teq is just gold.

  • Zem.4139Zem.4139 Member ✭✭
    edited December 30, 2018

    Why anet don't make Serpent Ire in Vabbi possible ? after 1years......
    every player on gw2 complain about this meta from the start of POF ( on Reddit , and on Gw2 forum ) .
    the reward of this meta is just sarcasm , and the difficult is just insane...
    no one do it anymore , and if ppl try they fail. its like this from 1 years now and anet just don't pret any attention to it... really sad.

  • @Zem.4139 said:
    Why anet don't make Serpent Ire in Vabbi possible ? after 1years......
    every player on gw2 complain about this meta from the start of POF ( on Reddit , and on Gw2 forum ) .
    the reward of this meta is just sarcasm , and the difficult is just insane...
    no one do it anymore , and if ppl try they fail. its like this from 1 years now and anet just don't pret any attention to it... really sad.

    They could just remove breakbar phase wich makes it imposible

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Laila Lightness.8742 said:

    @Zem.4139 said:
    Why anet don't make Serpent Ire in Vabbi possible ? after 1years......
    every player on gw2 complain about this meta from the start of POF ( on Reddit , and on Gw2 forum ) .
    the reward of this meta is just sarcasm , and the difficult is just insane...
    no one do it anymore , and if ppl try they fail. its like this from 1 years now and anet just don't pret any attention to it... really sad.

    They could just remove breakbar phase wich makes it imposible

    It doesnt need removing, just tuning or scaling better

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • Naxos.2503Naxos.2503 Member ✭✭✭

    More visibility for the Zealot spawns would go a long way to making this meta more simple to do, many smaller groups lose time trying to find them.

    The reward is abysmal compared to the time invested. Tarir is significantly better. Tequatl, one of the earlier large scale metas has a better reward.

  • @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Laila Lightness.8742 said:

    @Zem.4139 said:
    Why anet don't make Serpent Ire in Vabbi possible ? after 1years......
    every player on gw2 complain about this meta from the start of POF ( on Reddit , and on Gw2 forum ) .
    the reward of this meta is just sarcasm , and the difficult is just insane...
    no one do it anymore , and if ppl try they fail. its like this from 1 years now and anet just don't pret any attention to it... really sad.

    They could just remove breakbar phase wich makes it imposible

    It doesnt need removing, just tuning or scaling better

    I meant in most cases ppl dont want to cc i noticed :(

  • Alimar.8760Alimar.8760 Member ✭✭✭

    A few structured guild events happen once or twice a week. Aside from that the reward isn't worth it for people to learn. It's less about the breakbar phase and more about people just don't care enough to do it. Most people that are there are just playing around and do not care about the CC phase (Or still haven't learned about the importance of the defiance bar.), which in turn increases in difficulty with the more people you have. If everyone cared enough about the meta to follow instructions, it wouldn't be too difficult.

    I'm fine with it being a hard meta to do. Plenty of people failed the HoT map meta's too in it's first few weeks. The difference between those and Serpent's Ire, is that those were worth learning and doing for rewards while Serpents Ire only gives you a rare and a few other pieces that could be farmed easily elsewhere and more often.

    While I understand your sentiment, it does not need a nerf. It needs a buff to it's rewards. But due to Anet's business model, I doubt it'll be significantly changed, if at all. And like you said, they released it over a year ago, and aside from bug fixing, they've moved on to bigger and better things. The only time we'll see a change to the meta, is if a single dev cared enough about that one event to spend extra time making it more rewarding outside of their current assignments. If you need to do it for a collection, or want to do it, you only have to do it once, so I recommend looking into a meta guild that has a set schedule on when they organize a run for Serpent's Ire, just like Triple Trouble.

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 30, 2018

    @Laila Lightness.8742 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Laila Lightness.8742 said:

    @Zem.4139 said:
    Why anet don't make Serpent Ire in Vabbi possible ? after 1years......
    every player on gw2 complain about this meta from the start of POF ( on Reddit , and on Gw2 forum ) .
    the reward of this meta is just sarcasm , and the difficult is just insane...
    no one do it anymore , and if ppl try they fail. its like this from 1 years now and anet just don't pret any attention to it... really sad.

    They could just remove breakbar phase wich makes it imposible

    It doesnt need removing, just tuning or scaling better

    I meant in most cases ppl dont want to cc i noticed :(

    Part of the issue is how much cc needs commiting to, in order to break the bard. So sometimes it seems no one wants to, but often it is just a case of the event asking for too much. Im not defending those who just turn up and dont bother, but the event design is as much to blame.

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • Hesacon.8735Hesacon.8735 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I've completed it, but unless I happen to be in Vabbi when an organized group is attempting it, I have no compelling reason to seek it out.

  • I think that some people are forgetting that you can get a guaranteed Intact Mosaic from the full event, which currently has a value of 2-4 gold. (Amalgamated Gemstones are currently selling for around 1.9 gold to compare). You also have a chance to get exotic Sunspear weapons, although only the ones needed for collections have reasonable value.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @tasmaniajones.4376 said:
    I think that some people are forgetting that you can get a guaranteed Intact Mosaic from the full event, which currently has a value of 2-4 gold. (Amalgamated Gemstones are currently selling for around 1.9 gold to compare). You also have a chance to get exotic Sunspear weapons, although only the ones needed for collections have reasonable value.

    In worse case scenario like what happened today it takes under 5 minutes to do Matriarch in VB for 1 AG. While typical time is around 1.5 minutes. SI is a minimum of 3 times as long.

  • Hyper Cutter.9376Hyper Cutter.9376 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Laila Lightness.8742 said:

    @Zem.4139 said:
    Why anet don't make Serpent Ire in Vabbi possible ? after 1years......
    every player on gw2 complain about this meta from the start of POF ( on Reddit , and on Gw2 forum ) .
    the reward of this meta is just sarcasm , and the difficult is just insane...
    no one do it anymore , and if ppl try they fail. its like this from 1 years now and anet just don't pret any attention to it... really sad.

    They could just remove breakbar phase wich makes it imposible

    Removing it would be a little too drastic, but scaling the break bars way down would probably fix Serpent's Ire. Also mark the Zealots in the first phase because playing hide and seek across the brand isn't actually engaging in any way.

    Maybe have a successful meta temporarily turn off the storm, too, or make the storm a consequence of failure like the fish heads at Tequatl.

  • tasmaniajones.4376tasmaniajones.4376 Member ✭✭
    edited December 31, 2018

    My point still stands that the rewards are better than what people have implied here - though probably not the fastest way to get gold (for example, you can port into a finished map of AB and still get all the chests, which have at least 5 rares per cycle and an Amalmagated Gemstone daily). If Intact Mosaics still had their value before Elegy armor was introduced (5s) then I would be more inclined to agree that the reward needed to be improved.

    I wouldn't go around making blanket statements that "every player has complained about this", because you don't represent the voice of every player that plays this game. I do agree though that in its current state it's something that I'd probably only do for a collection, not daily - mainly because the mechanics aren't that interesting to me.

    If I was to compare this with Triple Trouble though, that event is easier now especially due to PoF mounts and power creep. While you still need co-ordination between the three groups and ways to control eggs and husks, you only need 6 players (out of about 90-150 at the event) to cover those specialised roles. There's also an option to redo it if it's not successful - if Serpent's Ire fails you have to wait another 60-90 minutes.

  • @Zem.4139 said:
    Why anet don't make Serpent Ire in Vabbi possible ? after 1years......

    It is possible. The first three times I tried were spontaneous PUG squads. Two succeeded; one failed. Since then, I've participated in organized and ad hoc groups, most of which have succeeded.

    every player on gw2 complain about this meta from the start of POF ( on Reddit , and on Gw2 forum ) .

    Not all that many people complain, not even that many of those in those two forums.

    the reward of this meta is just sarcasm

    The value of the intact mosaics is a lot higher now than a year ago. However, the total value of the event isn't commensurate with similar metas that require the same level of organization or time. I would support changing the reward structure.

    Comparable metas in my opinion are death-branded shattererererrer (lesser value base rewards, but chance of a shiny infusion), Tequatl (four substantive chests, with a low but measurable chance of ascended with a unique skin).

    , and the difficult is just insane...

    It's actually not that hard, it's just that most people don't know what to do, which results in failing mechanics. That's precisely the same as Tequatl, if people didn't know how to e.g. stomp grub holes or defend the turrets. (Which used to happen often when the event was new.) The difference is that Tequatl has a substantive enough reward that enough people are inclined to do it daily, whereas SI is lower yield for the effort.

    no one do it anymore ,

    Untrue. I haven't found it hard to find a group if I'm inclined (again, the issue is that I don't have any real reason to bother with it).

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

  • Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

    The issue is that open world players are usually in a brain-dead farm mode. They will just tag as many mobs as they can and autoattack.
    If everyone who is "participating" actually participated, then it would be easy.

    -Balwarc [ICoa]

  • Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 31, 2018

    The breakbars are fine as-is. Nerfing them would just encourage players to keep doing what they have collectively not been doing: using CC. A better route, in my opinion, would be to reduce the buff each boss gives down to 25%. It’ll alleviate the issue with the breakbars not being broken at the same time and more damage would then be done to the bosses.

  • lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Zem.4139 said:
    Why anet don't make Serpent Ire in Vabbi possible ? after 1years......

    It is possible. The first three times I tried were spontaneous PUG squads. Two succeeded; one failed. Since then, I've participated in organized and ad hoc groups, most of which have succeeded.

    every player on gw2 complain about this meta from the start of POF ( on Reddit , and on Gw2 forum ) .

    Not all that many people complain, not even that many of those in those two forums.

    the reward of this meta is just sarcasm

    The value of the intact mosaics is a lot higher now than a year ago. However, the total value of the event isn't commensurate with similar metas that require the same level of organization or time. I would support changing the reward structure.

    Comparable metas in my opinion are death-branded shattererererrer (lesser value base rewards, but chance of a shiny infusion), Tequatl (four substantive chests, with a low but measurable chance of ascended with a unique skin).

    , and the difficult is just insane...

    It's actually not that hard, it's just that most people don't know what to do, which results in failing mechanics. That's precisely the same as Tequatl, if people didn't know how to e.g. stomp grub holes or defend the turrets. (Which used to happen often when the event was new.) The difference is that Tequatl has a substantive enough reward that enough people are inclined to do it daily, whereas SI is lower yield for the effort.

    no one do it anymore ,

    Untrue. I haven't found it hard to find a group if I'm inclined (again, the issue is that I don't have any real reason to bother with it).

    basically this^^

    Event works as intended, rewards could be better balanced to the effort it takes.

    If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
    Pro: Build Templates, Dungeon Rework, UW content
    Contra: New Races, New Classes, New Weapons, Capes

  • lompa.1348lompa.1348 Member
    edited January 18, 2019

    I've been trying to do this meta event for the Redeeming IG-6417 backpack with no success, ether there is no people doing the event at all or the event it self is to hard to do, I have also notice that there is nothing that attract people to do this meta event other then the back piece, if I ever get to kill this boss and get done with my achievement I will most likely never do this boss again and that itself is a big problem for those who comes after me. Something I severely wrong with this event

  • Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

    It just needs more appealing rewards to make it feel worth spending the 20+ min doing.

    I’ve also long argued that if any adjustments were to be made, reducing the buff that each boss gives down to 25% from 33% should be more than enough.

    There are guilds, and other players, that organize runs during the week. Check with TTS if you’re on NA or GW2Community if on EU. The best time to go for this is the spawn right after daily reset.

  • There are guilds, and other players, that organize runs during the week. Check with TTS if you’re on NA or GW2Community if on EU. The best time to go for this is the spawn right after daily reset.

    Yes I am aware of that but even if I get into those groups and actually kills the boss the problem is stil there it is the same concept as taking drugs for psychological problems
    when the effect wears off the problem is stil there

  • Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @lompa.1348 said:

    There are guilds, and other players, that organize runs during the week. Check with TTS if you’re on NA or GW2Community if on EU. The best time to go for this is the spawn right after daily reset.

    Yes I am aware of that but even if I get into those groups and actually kills the boss the problem is stil there it is the same concept as taking drugs for psychological problems
    when the effect wears off the problem is stil there

    It’d be no different than if the collection were tied behind Teq or Triple Wurm other than the frequency of people doing them. The earlier part of my post that you didn’t quote would address the issues you just mentioned.

  • kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Please use the forums search feature. There already exists a mega thread for this topic.

    I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

  • Boogiepop Void.6473Boogiepop Void.6473 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 18, 2019

    @kharmin.7683 said:
    Please use the forums search feature. There already exists a mega thread for this topic.

    Mega threads don't help. They consolidate things so they can be easily buried when no one wants to deal with them. I should now since I've been part of threads on this issue since launch and they have all managed to get buried without a single thing being done to address the continuing issue.

  • kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

    It's essentially a duplicate post which is against the forum's rules.

    Perhaps it hasn't been addressed because ANet doesn't see a problem.

    I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

  • Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Boogiepop Void.6473 said:

    @kharmin.7683 said:
    Please use the forums search feature. There already exists a mega thread for this topic.

    Mega threads don't help. They consolidate things so they can be easily buried when no one wants to deal with them. I should now since I've been part of threads on this issue since launch and they have all managed to get buried without a single thing being done to address the continuing issue.

    Perhaps because Anet doesn’t find it to be an issue.

  • @kharmin.7683 said:
    Perhaps it hasn't been addressed because ANet doesn't see a problem.

    We are the customers. If we see enough of a problem to post LITERALLY dozens of threads over the span of more than a year, there is a problem.

  • Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18, 2019

    @Boogiepop Void.6473 said:

    @kharmin.7683 said:
    Perhaps it hasn't been addressed because ANet doesn't see a problem.

    We are the customers. If we see enough of a problem to post LITERALLY dozens of threads over the span of more than a year, there is a problem.

    People have done the same about legendaries requiring WvW. Does that mean that there’s a problem? Whether there’s a problem with something in this games rests solely on those having issues with it. This doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong (or right) with it has that is based on our own personal preferences. The determination as to whether it’s best for the game is made by Anet and their move to not do anything shows that they don’t see it as an issue at this time. Of course they’re always free to give their official stance on the current version of the meta.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ayrilana.1396 said:

    @Boogiepop Void.6473 said:

    @kharmin.7683 said:
    Please use the forums search feature. There already exists a mega thread for this topic.

    Mega threads don't help. They consolidate things so they can be easily buried when no one wants to deal with them. I should now since I've been part of threads on this issue since launch and they have all managed to get buried without a single thing being done to address the continuing issue.

    Perhaps because Anet doesn’t find it to be an issue.

    Well they are the ones that gave it the lackluster rewards. Obviously they thought it was enough for the effort required ...

  • The thing is that I actually like this boss and wish to do the meta event more then just for this achievement, maybe better reward? make it less difficult? I dont know but make it more attractive to players! and the same could be said for more then just this meta/event

  • Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Just a few days ago I spontaneously saw it organized and dropped by. I was together with a Chrono and we duo'd the Zealots in the second phase without a problem, while the others killed off one by one and eventually joined us. I asked in chat why this was considered difficult again.

    But yeah, you're screwed if you don't happen upon these groups naturally and your best bet is camping the Domain of Vabbi tab

    Smugly chuckling forever.
    My sentence doesn't make sense? Well, I probably forgot to write half of it before posting.

  • @Ayrilana.1396 said:
    It just needs more appealing rewards to make it feel worth spending the 20+ min doing.

    Yes, more people would do it if not for the rewards being paltry relative to how much time is required (including getting ready ahead of time).

    There are guilds, and other players, that organize runs during the week. Check with TTS if you’re on NA or GW2Community if on EU. The best time to go for this is the spawn right after daily reset.

    Yes, there are some guilds that do it only on weekends, some that do it once per reset and only advertise in LFG.

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.