LF MATURE GUILD MEMBERS

LuciusEsox.7645

Hi all,Me and a mate from the UK have decided it would be cool to start our own guild and go through all the guild stuff from scratch as whenever I join a guild its all been done and there is nothing at all left to do. In fact although we are both max level we are both quite nubs and would ne nice to start raiding, fractals, etc plus whatever content from the beginning:) So anyone who wants to join us on this journey and be in from the "off" so to speak you are welcome.

I am an experienced mmo'er and for me these games are all about playing with people you know and if you share similar goals and outlook and get on, well, brilliant ^^.
I don't know about anyone reading this but in my experience it is harder than you would think to get in a right guild. Yeah for sure in the posts it all sounds great but all too often you join only to be faced with a "clicky" elitist attitude or a guild so entrenched in their ways (and they not your ways) that it is bloody hard to fit in.So my idea, as I already said is to start afresh and hopefully build a team for long term playing.We are both over 50.. yes, :) But as the saying goes "you don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing" ! So don't be too fooled by the age thing having fun is still the aim :)

One thing to note. We have had some people join from Na servers which is absolutely fine but to participate with us ingame you will have to join an Eu server.
Performance wise this seems to have had little to no effect for the players who have done this .

If it is not your first move there is a charge for moving servers.

If I am not online my co guild starter is Angle.8763 and you can contact him for in game invite

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I am 57 y.o - a very casual player these days.
I used to play GW1 with my nephew and son when GW was all brand new - left it for WOW (i know - shame on me!). I was in a WoW PvE guild who ran raids and dungeons together, was an officer for a while, and also Guild Leader a cpl. of years. But then our memberbase dwindled down and at the most, only 3-4 players were online at any given time. My husband lost interest in playing MMO's, so that topped it off for me - I started looking at other MMO's to play.I just (like, yesterday :p ) bought and DL'ed GW2. My character is a ranger lvl 10 and I will do my "personal story thing" next. I feel totally noob so far, GW2 is different from GW1 - or maybe I just forgot how it was? But I really enjoy the scenery and game :D Sometimes I recognize parts in the gamemusic from GW1 and that makes me feel like the game itself welcomes me back - haha.Oh, I am from Norway so there's that 1 hour time difference between us, but that should not matter much I hope!

Thanks! I was not playing last night but as soon as I log in I will accept the invitation!A bit more info about me - I live in 2 different places, having 2 different computers. Moving back and forth between those places (150 km a part) due to my husband is having chemo therapy. That leaves me a bit un-regular, but I will defenitely join your guild!

Hi LuciusEsox, you got any room for a not quite so mature (28) guy who is far more interested in a guild like yours. I have slightly odd activity times, random weeks days and late nights because of my job (chef), and it would be nice to be part of a mature social guild. I have one level 80 toon at the moment currently focusing on mostly fractal and gearing myself with ascended armour (mid T2 fractals at the moment).

Hi i like to join your guild but got a small issue if you dont mind im all rdy in a guild and i know my guild m8s from 2007/2008 back in gw1 we moved together to gw2 but most ppl lost interest in pve mode so we do wvw 3 days per week Sun Mon and Wed i would hate to leave my friends and i will never do but i connect on daily basis around 8 to 11 pm gmt i do solo pve stuff like metas, farming and more.... and i would love to help out .Im from/live in Tunisia north Africa 43Yo married with kids so i mainly play at night and im a vet player but not with elitist attitude hhhhhhh.any way if it interest you to represent your guild when im not doing the WvW stuff(rep my guild) i would love to join and contribute and help with the knowledge i have and i would like to make new friends from the game i love and run pve as a guild group as what realy interesting the maturity of the ppl lay down group no elitist and friendly atmosphere .

Heyo! Would love to join your guild. 30 year old teacher here looking for some people to do stuff with in GW2. Currently leveling an elementalist the hard way but I have boosted an engineer. I have lots of MMO experience but not from GW2. Mostly WoW and EvE Online. Based in GMT+1.

Hopefully I can join your guild :)

Hi I would love to give your guild a go . Started playing a couple of weeks ago and am loving it . I am 45 been playing mmos for years and plan to stick with GW2 for the forseable future . All I need now is to find a guild and yours sounds a ideal fit for me. Look forward to hearing from you.

Keeping with the theme, I am 40+ returning to GW2 after a few years off, and looking for a casual friendly guild to do dailies, dungeons, fractals and other content. I am EST based, would be very interested in joining, but if now I think I need to find a similar Over the Hill or Old Farts guild :-)

@ChileHead.8607 said:Keeping with the theme, I am 40+ returning to GW2 after a few years off, and looking for a casual friendly guild to do dailies, dungeons, fractals and other content. I am EST based, would be very interested in joining, but if not, I think I need to find a similar Over the Hill or Old Farts guild US based :-)

Or if other looking for a similar guild in US / ET whisper me, but still interested in joining this if possible