Unable to purchase gems [Merged]

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"JMaarse.7086" said:When I try to buy gems using either paypal or online banking (only options available to me), once I get to the confirmation screen and click confirm, I get taken back to the start with a vague error massage that shows for 1/2 second saying "an error has occurred."

I had the exact same issue (except for the error message, which never showed) a couple of days ago, but it seems to have been temporary.

I too am having the same issue as everyone else here. Bought gems in the past. Tried 2 weeks ago and can't with Credit or Paypal. I submitted a ticket the way that has been suggested and got a response that they are looking into it. Waiting patiently now. For such a widespread issue, I hope they are looking into a permanent fix for this.

Lol what a fucking joke, this problem showed up in October of 2017 and people are still getting it? Are you fucking for real right now, ANET?Can confirm this issue is still happening, what a load of bullshit. As if gem prices weren't already awful, now we can't even fucking buy them. And then they get pissy if someone goes to a third party site to buy gold.WELL MAYBE IF YOUR SHIT WORKED, THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES WOULDN'T BE TAKING ALL YOUR BUSINESS.

@Arekanderia.5704 said:Lol what a kitten joke, this problem showed up in October of 2017 and people are still getting it? Are you kitten for real right now, ANET?Can confirm this issue is still happening, what a load of kitten. As if gem prices weren't already awful, now we can't even kitten buy them. And then they get pissy if someone goes to a third party site to buy gold.WELL MAYBE IF YOUR kitten WORKED, THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES WOULDN'T BE TAKING ALL YOUR BUSINESS.

It's not the same issue, at all.If you are having difficulties, contact the CS Team so they can look into your account.

Good luck.

like i give you Mooney and you can't accept it.. there is a limited time item i want to buy i submit a ticket and you gonna answer me in 3 days. in 3 days maybe this item will not be there, is this normal! for you to answer your tickets so late? also why in Greece there are not pay safe purchases, are you aware that the ban has been lifted over a year now.

Reporting in, same problem here. Unbelievable that a problem like this wouldn't be given top priority, I can't imagine how much money they're losing every day simply because people literally can't give them their money. And from this thread it sounds like it's been going on for quite a while! What an absolute blunder...

Just got back to the game, trying to buy some gems since yesterday, submitted a ticket 18 hrs ago, still waiting for reply.

Made all the tricks in the hat:-off/on computer/router-off/on antivirus/firewall-used same cc from the expansions purchase-not from Belgium.

Anyone got it solved?

Ticket #7220931 ,from Germany, using Visa that worked in the past.

Please get RID of Digital River, they clearly have a terrible track record and are unable to perform, recently. My personal low with them is a 3 month silence on their side about an order from a pc hardware company (Logitech) for a spare part. Never got any mail about a delay, or a reply to my attempts to get any information about it.Since my Visa, which worked in the past, is a prepaid, I can not 'simply try another way'.