GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@phs.6089 said:One thing I agree it's way to expensive. They probably will make more money if it was 400 gems, people get bored/unhappy with toons' names quite often.

I can actually agree here. I’d love to change multiple character names right now, not because I hate their current ones, but I’ve just gotten bored with them or they don’t sound right with the look of the character now. But I’ll wait until the contract or ID repair kit goes on a good sale.400 gems would be a good price to re-establish at imo, and 650 for the Identity Repair Kit to keep it inline.

@Aragorn.8157 said:Dear Anet team,

• Don't know if it has been mention but a comfortable armchair for reading would be nice and immersive. Think Estate Plush Armchair in DR or a British club library leather armchair or some sort:-)

-Also a camp fire would be nice and fun:-)

Thanks

I would love the campfire as a novelty. Something that you place to gather'ound while waiting for that 5th guy in a fractal... You sit around and tell stories... A little bit of warmth always looks good visually, that's also why I always have my Mini Fire Tornado out.

I want to move the name from 1 toon to another, as I don't play it anymore and it was better than the one I have now, I'd create a different one, but I created this one out of frustration of everything else being taken, so I need 2 kits and 1600gems isn't gonna happen in near future.

@avey.4201 said:I want to move the name from 1 toon to another, as I don't play it anymore and it was better than the one I have now, I'd create a different one, but I created this one out of frustration of everything else being taken, so I need 2 kits and 1600gems isn't gonna happen in near future.

Yup. I did that once. I was renaming one toon and creating another, so I in effect, I had to wait for two discounts: name change & toon slot. The first, as I've said, is very rare. 1x/year, sometimes 2x. Character slots have traditionally been discounted more often, though not always substantially (I think 20% might be the lowest).

Anet I could see your outfit sales going up of you would just make the Winters Presence and Night Fury skins into infusions or allow the effects over an outfit. I myself would love to buy the Aura outfit but after putting so much money into WP I refuse to cover it up with an outfit :(. Many people have been begging for this for awhile.

I’m a new player with Heavy Armor and all this armors is beautiful but I was seeing styles in Guild Wars 2 Styles and I saw a Phalanx Armor and I’m really in love with that, I need this please and I have sure that many others players who did not have chance to buy want this too.

So... please of sweet kiss with taste of creamcheese? ❤️

Was recently looking through outfits, and don't find any I would like to buy :confounded: I'm kinda hard to satisfy in term of looks: :persevere:I love things related to sciences and to the steampunk theme, BUT: Already have aetherblade medium which is awesome by the way, but what I'm thinking of is one in the style of mad scientist, less charged without the fly-look headgear -> More like a regular lab coat, with some gears / electric devices on it, like a real scientist:

D5O9iSu.jpg

From left to right: -A game concept art, already covered by aetherblades medium outfit so okay.-A design from a deviant-artist very nice very close to what I would like.-A character designed and I drew by myself, a design I like a lot, actually in the style of the middle art.

-> They are light only using some tissues no heavy plates covering the whole, have the shape of a coat/lab coat, you feel an energetic/mechanic aspect in them. :D