Scion & Champion living story bug blocking process

Well, I got the bloodstone spear and defeated branded Aurene in the room, but I guess she went down too fast or something. Now I am stuck in the room with a hovering green story star and no interaction is available. Story is stuck now. Guess I have to relog and try again. I defeated Aurene before the 3 branded elementals appeared, is that the problem?

• 3 months later...

@Zalpharx.2491 said:At the very first part of the Scion and Champion instance, while absorbing the volatile magic. There are multiple times I tried where Aurene just keeps absorbing even though its already done and the instance won't move on to the next part at all.

Same thing happening to me just now, will go to character panel and try again.

• 2 years later...
On 1/8/2019 at 6:39 PM, curtegg.5216 said:

Well, I got the bloodstone spear and defeated branded Aurene in the room, but I guess she went down too fast or something. Now I am stuck in the room with a hovering green story star and no interaction is available. Story is stuck now. Guess I have to relog and try again. I defeated Aurene before the 3 branded elementals appeared, is that the problem?

And now, more than 3 years later, the bug is still there

• 1 year later...

Still happening  in 2024...  green story star with nothing to interact with.  tried /stuck with no luck.

quit for the night.  restarting again...

(edit) actually gave me most of progress from last night + was easy finish.  not too shabby

Edited by Shaolin Steve.1358