Bug Reports: LWS4 Episode 5: All or Nothing

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"LucianDK.8615" said:Hrm, ive had blue room like six times now, and Ive without fail found both chests in the sauna always.

Also, none of the heroic dragonsblood weapons have infusion slots.

Yep almost never fail in the sauna room for me ... most of the time in the lava one tho ... chest behind textures or " you already open that chest today" bug ...

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:

@"LucianDK.8615" said:Hrm, ive had blue room like six times now, and Ive without fail found both chests in the sauna always.

Yep almost never fail in the sauna room for me ... most of the time in the lava one tho ... chest behind textures or " you already open that chest today" bug ...

Damn it, I did it everyday since launch and was only able to grab that second chest twice (one of them, after a map change)

@Pirindolo.9427 said:

kitten it, I did it everyday since launch and was only able to grab that second chest twice (one of them, after a map change)

i don't know if you noticed but there's a passageway in the back of the sauna room ... maybe that's it haha

@Pirindolo.9427 said:

• Graveling plate drop bug. At least the fix-in-work for this one has been confirmed by Anet.Work-around: arrange a mesmer port to Green Room before you get the LoD buff

@Pirindolo.9427 said:

• The second hidden chest in the blue (sauna) room, which 90% of the days is missing. The special ability points to a spot out of the room.That doesn't block progress; it just blocks loot.Work-around: use LFG to find a different map; the location of the hidden treasures will likely be different.

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 saidi don't know if you noticed but there's a passageway in the back of the sauna room ... maybe that's it hahaNo, there's a spot that is in that hallway where the LoD effect will not trigger, preventing people from looting the bug; it's well documented.

@Pirindolo.9427 said:

• Chasing Tales multiple bugs. There are many reports in these and other forums about bugs for most weapons.Those are definitely progress blocking. Fortunately they have been widely documented, so it's all but guaranteed that ANet is working on fixes for them. There are work-arounds for some of them floating around.

Yes there is one hidden chest in the sauna room in one particular location (the back corner of the far back left hidden-ish room) that is bugged. I have only encountered that once so far. the graveling plate drop is very iffy but I have managed to get it every time although one time I barely made it to the final room for the big chest and had to miss out on some other hidden chests because light of deldrimore ran out. And the chasing tales bugs are definitely annoying. I am sure they are working on fixes for all and hopefully we will see fixes with tomorrows update!

I just went to the place where the rift event is. I camped there 15 minutes prior to full hour. The event popped (timer started), and in less than 1 minute time the event just poofed from existence.. No fail no succeed... no mobs that spawned. Crystals appeared but not interactible.

Reproduce info:

Map IP: 52.57.221.12:0North meta was going on when event popped at about 19.04 pm (cet), chest appeared on map slightly after (wrathbringer killed) and around 19.05 the event poofed. Crystals were never interactible, mobs never spawned, rift icons were visible on map for under 1 minute. Crystals disappeared around 19.15.

I wasn't alone for the crystal achievement.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:Surprise Supplies, the pepperseed achievement. Is this achievement bugged?I picked up all supply chests and gave it to the dolyak, but the achievement stays unfinished.

I tried it three times now.

You need to get 8 supplies to the dolyak total. 5 at 1st ambush and 3 at second ambush (these supplies are on a hill). You will have a buff on your character showing how many supplies you brought to the dolyak. You have to interact with the dolyak pressing F, dropping the supplies close to it won't count. You also need to be fast handing them in because when the ambush finishes you are too late handing the supplies in.

Update:The rift event is not working at all... Just tried again... 23.50 pm. The timer pops for rift forming. Rifts on map, non interactible crystals pop.... Same thing as previous. This time its South Meta time.... So something is totally broken with this event as you simply cannot do it.

Update 23/1: After update the rift event doesn't vanish after its first timer. So is for now working as intended.

@Aaralyna.3104 said:[...]

Surprise Supplies
, the pepperseed achievement. Is this achievement bugged?I picked up all supply chests and gave it to the dolyak, but the achievement stays unfinished.

I tried it three times now.

You need to get 8 supplies to the dolyak total. 5 at 1st ambush and 3 at second ambush (these supplies are on a hill). You will have a buff on your character showing how many supplies you brought to the dolyak. You have to interact with the dolyak pressing F, dropping the supplies close to it won't count. You also need to be fast handing them in because when the ambush finishes you are too late handing the supplies in.

I will need to check the buff on my char then. I did hand over all supplies to the dolyak using [F], so I did not drop then. In my experience, I did not miss a single one of them but I will need to check on the buff/counter to be sure. I did start grabbing chests and handing them to the dolyak immediately, so I did not wait for them to disappear. But I cannot exclude the chance that I only had 7 out of 8. I guess I should make a video recording of the next attempt to see of it is bugged or is I just missed one.

S4E5 - Hidden Chest Inaccessible [blue Room] Considered Outside the Room

As shown in the video below, one of the chests hidden in the blue room, is inaccessible because we can not make it appear.We notice that as soon as we approach its position and beyond an invisible line, the game removes the ability to use the "Light of Deldrimor" which will indicate not to find a chest because the game considers the zone as no longer part of the blue room.

No solution for the players to wait until the activation zone of the skill is corrected!

@FearTheOyster.5138 said:Chasing Tales: Baverne the Hunter is still broken.

An achievement with almost the exact same problem, Chasing Tales: Asaliea the Channeler did get fixed, though. Hopefully it was just an oversight or earlier reports weren't seen yet?

Chasing Tales: Asaliea the Channeler still bugged for me , like all the day one people

Not sure if anyone reported this already.I had unused dragonsblood spears from the north meta event. I went to do the nearby heart and wanted to pickup a priory scanner. The NPC said I already have one and my toon acknowledged it.97nAtsp.jpg

It is not a big deal, I got around it by relogging. Just thought you may fix it at some future time.

Final instance, "Stubborn" achievement.Completed the instance while meeting the requirements, did not get achievement.Also an environmental kill caused a corpse teleport, blocking revive and completion.

I was playing with a friend. We skipped all the pre-battle buff phases for the achievement. Friend was killed by debris near the dredge tank and had her corpse teleported to Kralkatorrik (unaccessible), so we re-loaded the instance. It took us back to the last checkpoint we had reached but removed the "Qualified for Stubborn" tracker on our characters. We finished the instance successfully but neither of us received the achievement.

Yep, I also got a wall-chest in the sauna (blue room) inside the small dead-end corridor (the showers?). Basically, I got the point-blank ping that usually opens the chest, but no such chest was visible and when I went only one step back it gave me the normal direction-ping again, so the chest was probably still closed and inside the wall.

when i get to what i think is the last fight. after you do all the crystals and krakatoric blast his magic and you stand in that shield it kinda destoys the area and you ahve to navigate to him to fight. when i get to thatt point my screen starts shaking slowly then builds up and shaking very fast. not the whole screen cause i can still see map and skills. on the map my direction indicator is going crazy. this is so frustating. i cant finish the episode because of it