What is your favorite GW2 OST?

@"sorudo.9054" said:GW2 doesn't really have an impressive soundtrack, any of the GW tracks are miles better then anything GW2.and with all of GW, there is one that tops.

I agree. I bought all the GW1 soundtracks because the music was so good. Even EOTN's soundtrack was 10/10. Was interested to know if anyone's found anything good in the GW2 soundtracks that's why I made this thread though.

@"Maria Murtor.7253" said:If you count in Soundtracks which made the way from GW 1 to GW 2: Temple of Tolerance - the best soundtrack in the whole GW Universe in my opinion.

GW2 Osts only lol. But I will challenge that...

Imo the best one in the whole GW Universe lol

Honorable mention, 1:33 my OG's!!!

Crap... thinking about GW1 makes me miss Gwen.

Battle on the breachmaker, Heart and minds (mordy's theme) and maybe Rata novus/Aurene's vision for me.

I guess Jeremy also has made alot of good/great even pieces, but like, when i listen to gw1 i feel like im listening to core gw2 and when im listening to core gw2 i feel like im listening to skyrim.

Jeremy for me is like Adele, listening to any of her albums is like listening to 1 song playing on repeat for an hour, it kinda gets boring.

@"zealex.9410" said:Battle on the breachmaker, Heart and minds (mordy's theme) and maybe Rata novus/Aurene's vision for me.

I guess Jeremy also has made alot of good/great even pieces, but like, when i listen to gw1 i feel like im listening to core gw2 and when im listening to core gw2 i feel like im listening to skyrim.

Jeremy for me is like Adele, listening to any of her albums is like listening to 1 song playing on repeat for an hour, it kinda gets boring.

i don't think jeremy did much of GW2, i don't remember though. I know what you mean but he has a LOT of one hit wonders.

imagine if they had vocals in the tracks of gw2

would be epic

I think who would have been good for gw2 is inon zur.

@Squirrel.6318 said:

@"zealex.9410" said:Battle on the breachmaker, Heart and minds (mordy's theme) and maybe Rata novus/Aurene's vision for me.

i don't think jeremy did much of GW2, i don't remember though. I know what you mean but he has a LOT of one hit wonders.

imagine if they had vocals in the tracks of gw2

would be epic

I think who would have been good for gw2 is inon zur.

Could you link some of the work of this zur guy?

@"Squirrel.6318" said:None of the tracks in GW2 impressed or stood out to me until "Zarifah."

Zafirah*And yes, I love that track too. :)

However, there have been similar threads created over a year ago:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/2868/whats-your-favorite-gw2-trackshttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/22909/top10-tracks-from-guild-wars-2-soundtracks

Aurene's FateAurene, Dragon Full of LightThe End of WarSanctum SprintTaimi's GameHere be dragonsEye of the BrandstormFar from homeSands of TimeMordremothBattle on the BreachmakerThe Newly AwakenedThe Nightmare CourtDemmi's ThemeFear not this NightThe AllTomb of Primeval KingsBlish's SorrowSylvari themeSaga of NornA Land RestoredCharr TriumphantAll Hail King Jalisthe SeraphRaven SpeaksVigil goes to warthe tengu wallZhaitanRata NovusFaren's FlierDragon's VeinsHighlands KraalThe InquestHigh RollerZafirahThe ProphecyThe Olmakhan

ETC ETC ETC

Overall, I liked HoT and PoF more, with PoF leading for me.Back in vanilla, I had custom playlists with music pulled from livelier RPGs so that combat would at least feel more exciting.PoF feels much more like having a movie soundtrack as a backdrop, instead of vanilla's dour, war-like undertones.