Three-toed Tootsie Still Broken

I'm stuck on Minstrel 1 because Tootsie has been broken for a while now. She instantly gets her defiance bar and instantly heals. This means she can't be killed and I can't get the Swift Egg the recipe requires. We tried yesterday and the bug still lingers. Are you ever going to fix it?

@Heibi.4251 said:I'm stuck on Minstrel 1 because Tootsie has been broken for a while now. She instantly gets her defiance bar and instantly heals. This means she can't be killed and I can't get the Swift Egg the recipe requires. We tried yesterday and the bug still lingers. Are you ever going to fix it?

I finished Minstrel 1 a some months back and didn't have any trouble. Just needed to be on an organized map.Technically, it's possible without being on an organized map, but in practice, at least a few people need to be familiar with the fight to be ready to CC quickly and dish out enough damage. That is more likely to happen on an organized map.

I believe there's still at least one guild each on NA & EU that run Dry Top regularly. In NA, it's [sAND]:

@"Khisanth.2948" said:http://drytopsand.com/

In your shoes (with more than a few attempts), I'd whisper the commander a request to make sure it gets done.

yes it seems buggisher than it was, but it's still possible. I did minstrel about 10 days ago with a small group but specifically asked for CC skills to form the group, and today with dailies there are enough people to get it after 3-4 tries when it spawns.

make sure that it's still under CC conditions over time like immobilise, freeze cripple etc... the moment the blue bar pops up again. it may help a lot.we often stop CCing when the bar is broken, so it's not guaranteed that it still has those conditions, even with a lot of people.

Breakbar regeneration is not her tell and never was. You can only see her trying to run away in the event box. You need to time breaking her bar only when she is trying to run, otherwise she can run when the bar is regenerating and you won't be able to counter it, and that's what you're experiencing.

The only bug here is that on the first engagement Tootsie cannot be prevented from running because her bar stays locked. You have to let her run away one time. But if her bar is open, then you can defeat her.

• 2 years later...

Hi.

It seems like a lot of people have excepted the Three Toed Tootsie as it is right now. But I do not believe that this is the way it was intended to work. This encounter was introduced before HoT and her "breakbar"-experiment appeared beneath the event information (usually top-right corner of the screen). That's when we were supposed to CC her and stop her from running. Now that both system are running at the same time and yet not in sync with one another. It is hard/impossible to tell zerk of people not to break the blue breakbar untill the old system kick-in and tell you when break it.

I would still request the develepers to lock her blue breakbar untill she start to channel her "run-away"-skill. Many other bosses has this locked-breakbar so why not put it on this one too. This way people will have to use their CC-ability at the right time to stop her from running. So please, Anet. Please. I like this boss but atm it is just very annoying boss and not fun at all.