Showcase Your Elementalist!

2>

Comments

• @Thurindir.3268 said:

@Altion.9576 said:

@Thurindir.3268 said:
    My asura Weaver:

Cool armor!

Sorry I didn't notice your post before. Thanks, I've actually updated her look when I changed her to condi. Asuran cultural armor (Genius) with holographic weapons and backpack (Super dagger and focus, Holographic Dragon Wings)!

Nice! She looks like an evil Queen of some kind :P I only go for one look and thats Cute Charr Weaver haha

• @Chyro.1462 said:
    Reinforcement for the Charr Eles: Chyro.
    Pretty much my only played character.
    Can't really get used to weaver, so he's still mainly a tempest.
    The weaver gloves seem to be quite popular ^^
    Though my biggest pride is my dagger!

SO cool!!

• @snakesonabattlefield.5692 said:
    Bow before Catdalf the Grey!

LOVE IT! that hat is a Gem item right?

• Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6, 2018

Here is my list of characters i got so far:

Elementalist 80 with tempest:Talman nul
    Necromancer 80 with reaper:Zex vokar
    Mesmer level 80 no chrono yet:Klanga voosh.
    Level 80 Ranger with druid spec Jedkhan.

• lunarminx.3624lunarminx.3624 Member ✭✭
    edited February 8, 2018

This is Sarenraee one of 5 Elementalists I have. She was made for POF. Just a simple Berserker power ele, forever stuck in fire! The only item not berserker is the staff but I do have one in my bag at all times.
    Her utilities.
    Her Build.

• And my others. Lunarminx
    Phyre Flower
    Lola The Mystic
    Maiden of Flames

• theodor.3480theodor.3480 Member ✭✭
    edited February 9, 2018

Here's my elementalist, Vladimir Harroken.
    https://i.imgur.com/JKKYUXF.jpg

• theodor.3480theodor.3480 Member ✭✭
    edited February 9, 2018

Double post, please delete

• https://imgur.com/8ZXQysL https://imgur.com/4gsaWtr I guess I'm only good enough to post links. here ya go.

• @Altion.9576 said:

@snakesonabattlefield.5692 said:
    Bow before Catdalf the Grey!

LOVE IT! that hat is a Gem item right?

Thanks! It's the Wizard hat: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wizard's_Hat

• I don't play much. Haven't really gone through HoT, don't own PoF.

Fashion is the main reason I play lol

Sacchria

• Bamm.6975Bamm.6975 Member ✭✭

I belieb in you Bieber!

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2018

Skarlet Ruby, my first Norn Elementalist.

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• Quasar.1756Quasar.1756 Member ✭✭

Omg, very nice to see everyone's Ele character. They all look nice and I can tell everyone has put time, thought and/or effort into their creation into what "look" feels best for them. I know ya'll take pride into what you decide to make them appear as, even down to the weapons :)

The bond between players and their characters can't be broken...I think Anet knows this as well...It's more than pixels on a screen, that's why it burns me inside to see people type, 'You don't like your profession, make another one' >:(

Looking at all these wonderful creations while listening to "Far from home" of the HoT soundtrack, brings more life to these pictures, nice job all.

Please post more :)

• cursE.1794cursE.1794 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 18, 2018

Here is a picture of mine. I'd really like to play her but Arenanet killed the elementalist class so I quit the game several months ago. I doubt I'll ever come back. This is the appearance I ended up with after 6 years of playing GW2 and this is how she will remain in my memories. Farewell.

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20, 2018

@cursE.1794 said:
    Here is a picture of mine. I'd really like to play her but Arenanet killed the elementalist class so I quit the game several months ago. I doubt I'll ever come back. This is the appearance I ended up with after 6 years of playing GW2 and this is how she will remain in my memories. Farewell.

At least she is still good at Fashion Wars.
    Did you quit GW2 altogether or did you only stop playing Elementalist.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• Iris Ng.9845Iris Ng.9845 Member ✭✭✭

My precious elementalist main that I have not played with lately. However, she is still my dearly beloved and rightful owner of all the fantastical spoils.

Playing around the Zodiac theme as I love this particular skirt and the aura of divinity it projects.

• MarcellinoAlighieri.7194MarcellinoAlighieri.7194 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 7, 2018

Here's my Dwayna acolyte/devotee themed Water/Air attuned Weaver, Marshall Ford:

And here's my fire-attuned Tempest, Sebastian Stag (based entirely off my short-lived GW1 elementalist of the same name) :

Prince of Angels - Disney Prince with a Horrifying Power

• @Chyro.1462 said:
    Reinforcement for the Charr Eles: Chyro.

Backup has arrived. There are dozens of us!

My newest Ele, Gryff Wildsong:

Jade Quarry
    Gryff Wildpaw - Charr Thief

• ProtoGunner.4953ProtoGunner.4953 Member ✭✭✭✭

Absolutely perfect! I'll post mine later, when I am at home.

• Dace.8173Dace.8173 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've created a new look for my Weaver build. I'm happy that I've finally been able to make the Weaver Antipodes work. I also love that I was able to get the Elemental sword so that the sword matches the gloves. Silence of 1000 Years is also great as the core changes color in a way that mimics changing elements.

• This is my main Cobaltdragon, Asura Ele/Tempest/Weaver supreme.

• I think I've got a problem, can't get enough of being an Elementalist! <3 Here are mine!

• My Ele <3
    Can't play anthing else

• TheJmandude.1548TheJmandude.1548 Member ✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018

Not much of a photographer, but here's my Asura Weaver.

• Dace.8173Dace.8173 Member ✭✭✭✭

This is my winter Tempest look.

Really digging the new glider too!

• ROMANG.1903ROMANG.1903 Member ✭✭✭

My goal was to make something original and that could stand out yet not overloaded with particle effects. Note the leystone gloves glitter around the arms.

If anyone knows of a helmet that doesn't cover your hair or your eyes and still stands out, please tell me. :)

• My Ele Ooffie.

• My Elementalist :heart:

• Aenesthesia.1697Aenesthesia.1697 Member ✭✭
    edited January 27, 2019

Y, the Ascalonian. Cutting through the POF story while looking good and flashy.

(she is not an exibitionist, by the way. she wears minimal clothing because the magic resistant fabric she uses is so terribly expensive that she just couldn't afford more)

• SoulSlavocracy.4902SoulSlavocracy.4902 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 28, 2019

Solemn Sacrilege
    I never thought I'd be a "full red with infusion and bunny ears" kind of guy, but here I am I guess.

Solemn [wHo][shrd] | YouTube Weaver/other montages, tutorials, memes |
    Anvil Rock (main) | Darkhaven (alt)

• MoriMoriMori.5349MoriMoriMori.5349 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 28, 2019

My combat-savvy, trigger-happy berserker of an elementalist :)

Those low-level clothes are the only ones armor pieces in light armor department I've found suitable for an image of a battle mage so far. All the rest bits and scraps either look like something you would wear to a cocktail party, not to a battlefield, or just don't have color pattern I like. Same goes for outfits, a lot of comiccon-grade looks there, but very little of those which won't look stupid when you dash around, dodging bursts of flame, splashing gore and jumping off cliffs.

• Helicity.3416Helicity.3416 Member ✭✭

I went a bit armored, because I play sword weaver in wvw, I totally stole the look from a character pic I saw online once though, to be fair.

• Dennis.8036Dennis.8036 Member ✭✭
    edited May 5, 2019
  • My Tempest and Weaver, respectively

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

A moment of cuteness before ending up in the boiling sea of Draconis Mons.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.