(Closed)

Armathyx.8024

@Dawnbreaker.6215 said:

@"Zeeck.9025" said:Claiming to be casual, yet requiring mandatory Discord presence seems a bit... odd, not something that is usually associated with a casual guild.

My castle, my rules.

Ah so you're one of those people who thinks the world revolves around you then? Gotcha. Still you might wanna read up on the definition of "casual" because you clearly have no idea what it means.

@Zeeck.9025 said:Claiming to be casual, yet requiring mandatory Discord presence seems a bit... odd, not something that is usually associated with a casual guild.

Casual doesn't mean there can't be any rules or requirements and that guild is prepared to just toss invites around like candies. Casual means chill and relaxed environment where people are not concerned about maximizing their efficiency and treat the game like a job.Pretty much everything you can join in real life has at least some rules or even requirements, no matter how simple and not important it is.Now, if you want a guild with numbers who are just that, numbers and don't interact with each other, no one stops you from making e that. Have fun. But telling others how to run their guilds, especially since it's completely free and optional, it's a bit ridiculous.There isn't just black or white, casual or hardcore, every player has their own ideas and preferences. If someone wishes to build a guild around events and for that needs Discord, then why not? It says no where that you have to join or pay for that, so why do you care?Perhaps listen to your own advice and read on that definition. spoilers You will find out it says nowhere that casual events/ideas/groups etc can't use any rules/requirements/expectations.I play casual football with my friends every now and then. Does that mean there is no need to set up time and respect that and show up on clock? Or that we can just invite everyone, including that pro player who takes it way too seriously, to our game? Or does it mean that we can't have some of our own rules?

@Zeeck.9025 said:

@Zeeck.9025 said:Claiming to be casual, yet requiring mandatory Discord presence seems a bit... odd, not something that is usually associated with a casual guild.

My castle, my rules.

Ah so you're one of those people who thinks the world revolves around you then? Gotcha. Still you might wanna read up on the definition of "casual" because you clearly have no idea what it means.

just googled it, don't see how OP contradicts himself

@Zeeck.9025 said:

My castle, my rules.

Okay. Bye!

• 6 months later...

I think having a 100% rep rule for casual pve is extremely unfriendly and unfair, considering there is 5 guild slots.

so i join a new guild in pve at the time i was also playing wvw and in a guild for that so waiting in que reset night, obviously wasn't reppin the pve guild, and 5 mins in the guild leader whispers me, rep or u will be kicked, so i insta left, there are rules, then there are RULES!