WvW Trolling/Cheating Accounts

duckgirl.8769

So.. we need to let this troll keep doing that every day? , some people here complained about the tactical levers, as today, i dont even saw one server who refuses to use them, siege dont stop enemies for taking a keep/tower etc, but helps to make it hard to take, so we can rally more numbers, and keep fighting back , i dont know why i should trying to enjoy the game, if someone else is ruinning the game for me and friends, and anything can do something about it, (yeah, put the tacts on "private" , but that wouldnt help, because of what OP said , we're only few at dead hours, against blobs...) and if that's not enough, we didnt have a damn update about the "restruct"

Some people consider honesty and toxicity one in the same. Of course those same sensitive people that go by that credo have also been known to gather some friends and hunt down players in game for the honest opinions they've posted here, but that's not toxic...I'm not sure what it is, but it's definatly not toxic :)

@oOStaticOo.9467 said:10 people with well placed siege being able to defend an objective against those odds should be applauded. That's also what siege is designed for, to defend against greater >odds.

Yes. And we used to do that BEFORE t3 upgrades, tactics, buff aura's, automated scouting. So why is all that needed now?

What people like you don't realize is that the stronger defense becomes, the less people attack UNLESS they know they outnumber you by an amount so huge that you stand no chance. You aren't preventing the enemy simply taking your stuff while you sleep. You are preventing the smaller groups even trying. And without that overpowered defenses you could actually get FUN fights on a smaller scale.

What I see in wvw now is huge squads using all The Things... then simply porting out if the enemy persist and actually get a wall down. Defenders that are close to or BIGGER in size than the attackers. As one of the people who has been there with 5 others making a zerg take 3-4 hours to get into a keep and doing that for a whole week til they decided it wasnt worth trying anymore, I do understand the want to defend, but i'm afraid the game is dying because everyones bored shitless of fighting siege and automated crap then not even getting a fight at the end of it. The balance is completely out of whack.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Handin.4032 said:Anet won't do kitten about it. They don't care about fostering a good competitive environment or good communities. They don't. If people cheated in pvp (especially ranked pvp), it would be dealt with quickly. If people started cheating in raids, they'd stop it. But WvW? nah. People just have to adapt and learn to deal with the toxicity and trolls like we've had to since the beginning. (The one redeeming act they did historically was removed the matchup sub-forum.)

Dude, in a game mode that's all about matchups, banning discussion of matchups is one of the most bass ackwards things I've ever seen. Also, banning people for publicly naming known cheaters is absurd. A little toxicity never hurt anyone. People just need to toughen up a bit.

Yeah, (current) Anet and some of their customers seem to be of the opinion that this isn't the kind of game where we shove a flag through the chest of wounded and helpless opponents.

Dang it.. there goes our finishers

I do believe the default finisher is the most graphic of all. My personal favorite, Shai Hulud (may has passage cleanse the desert) rising up from the depths, at least conceals the slow dissolution of the corpse... Much more civilized than turning your honored opponent into an edible flag stand for the crows.

All I know and can say those who have nothing better to do by causing trouble on a second and/or 3rd account needs their account suspended or terminated by arenanet.

Sorry I sound harsh but I am very tired seeing in the game what is being said in this thread of this the forum post.

Those who are doing this please stop and grow up and stop being a 3 year old.

All you are doing making hard for players and commanders to enjoy the game the way it is post to be.

So I know arenanet may no see or even care about these things.

But arenanet if you do see and care about keeping players happy then "PLEASE" do something about this what is going on in this thread of this the forum post.

@"pointaction.4639" said:All I know and can say those who have nothing better to do by causing trouble on a second and/or 3rd account needs their account suspended or terminated by arenanet.

Sorry I sound harsh but I am very tired seeing in the game what is being said in this thread of this the forum post.

All you are doing making hard for players and commanders to enjoy the game the way it is post to be.

But arenanet if you do see and care about keeping players happy then "PLEASE" do something about this what is going on in this thread of this the forum post.

How would they be able to figure it out though? Accounts aren’t necessarily linked.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"pointaction.4639" said:All I know and can say those who have nothing better to do by causing trouble on a second and/or 3rd account needs their account suspended or terminated by arenanet.

How would they be able to figure it out though? Accounts aren’t necessarily linked.

All they have to is go join servers and a regular player without the arenet tag showing. This way they can monitor map chat and team chat as well as see what is really going on.It is their game that they develop and they can figure out something and take down names of the of characters to investigate further on.

@pointaction.4639 said:

@pointaction.4639 said:All I know and can say those who have nothing better to do by causing trouble on a second and/or 3rd account needs their account suspended or terminated by arenanet.

All they have to is go join servers and a regular player without the arenet tag showing. This way they can monitor map chat and team chat as well as see what is really going on.It is their game that they develop and they can figure out something and take down names of the of characters to investigate further on.

For clarification, I meant the multiple accounts part.

People have been suspended for trolling, but it becomes very difficult when you talk about tactivators. Many new players pull them just to see.

Of course, we’ve all been victims of someone we would call an obvious troll. We have multiple on the server I am on. Sometimes it’s to reduce the queue in EBG, sometimes it’s to pre pull prior to a Zerg showing up.

Honestly, it’s more of a ‘gnat’ problem to me. If you’ve got one that pre pulls tactics, that’s just your signal to post a scout there for the next 20 minutes so you see the group coming.

And considering that most of the tactics are in place at around the same time as people don’t want to waste the early tactics if the tower doesn’t upgrade, there is usually enough things that can be done to stall the Zerg until yours gets there.

I wouldn’t be opposed to suspensions, I just don’t want people thrown under the bus for curiosity.

@pointaction.4639 said:

@pointaction.4639 said:All I know and can say those who have nothing better to do by causing trouble on a second and/or 3rd account needs their account suspended or terminated by arenanet.

How would this help? People saying they pulled a tactic doesn't mean they did. And even if they did AND say they did to troll, they might just be being defensive cos they truly didn't know and some jerk is being angry at them.

@duckgirl.8769 said:

It's so easy to solve too. Keep a history on each tactivator (if you can keep track of which player dropped what siege, I'm sure this is very doable) and on players with regards to what tactivators they pulled.

There's ONE developer that handles WvW. Its asking a lot of them to keep tabs on every single server, every single keep/tower, for troll accounts.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

@"duckgirl.8769" said:Funny how a legitimate complaint of cheating that should be addressed by the developers is being turned by some people into "stop crying, if you need tactivators to keep your tower you don't deserve it."

My server has timezones where it is severely outnumbered. We have maybe 15-20 random disorganized people in all maps, defending against a map queue made up of 2 large organized guilds. It's very difficult but we absolutely CAN defend against that with siege and tactivators. Only our tactivators are useless because somebody keeps purposefully pulling them at the wrong time.

I am sorry but if you are outnumbered like that u need to lose everything or actually be extremly talented at the game to fight those odds, you should by no means be able to defend a structure like that for more than 5 mins or whatver times it takes for reincorcements to run there. The game is mean to be for massive battles, it is not tower defense simulator, if you read the WvW description by arenanet on the GW2 website it tells you exactly what the game mode is.

Completely agree. If you are that outnumbered, you should lose objectives. The fact that 10 people, with siege properly placed can defend a structure against 30+ people is just ridiculous. I know it sucks, but what do you expect the other servers to do, not attack you because they have a lot of people in WVW and you don't?

This kind of statement to me reeks of self entitlement. Why should a group of 30+ deserve to take over a tower being defended by 10 people and well placed siege? 10 people with well placed siege being able to defend an objective against those odds should be applauded. That's also what siege is designed for, to defend against greater odds. A larger group doesn't "deserve" to win every objective just because they are larger. A smaller group should be able to defend themselves against a larger group. That's like saying that the small nerd in school deserves to be beaten up and have his lunch money taken by the bigger bully. Really irks me when I see people say that the large blobs running around WvW deserve to have everything captured by them. No, no they don't. They can try to take it and if it can be successfully defended then kudos to those that defended it, and it doesn't matter how they defended it.

Siege is not to stop the enemy, it's to stall it. If a group is committed to taking an objective they can make multiple assaults until the objective is drained of supplies so repairs can't be made. Any unreachable siege from outside will then have to be destroyed from the openings or after the group pushes inside.

Siege should never be able to completely stop a larger force. If it could, many people would never leave their walls. When I build siege in SMC for example, I don't build it with the intent to indefinitely hold off a map Q, I build it to kill rams/shield generators and to put pressure on gates so it takes them longer to get in which in turn gives our server more time to rally numbers for defense. People who think siege is supposed to
stop
the enemy rather than slow it are the ones that build 20 arrow carts in 10 square feet and hope if everyone uses them they'll be able to kill everything. Back when you could Burn stack a zerg to death with a condition damage build and Mortar shots was the only time I've ever seen siege wipe a full zerg. Ever since that was changed (and rightfully so) I haven't seen it happen again.

I am going to have to disagree. Siege, even in history, was meant to defend and deter enemies as its a form of defense. The purpose of defense is to remove the threat to the structure so it still stands in the end. If 5 ppl can stop a 20+ group from taking their structures using the defenses available, then kudos to them and sucks to be the bigger group. Properly placed seige works for both ends. If an attacker properly places their seige, for some structures, there is little to nothing they can do to stop it, so it boils down to strategy....which in a warzone is one of the 2 things that wins fights (the 2nd thing is numbers). If the larger group has the numbers AND proper strategy, they will get that structure. If the defenders have strats and the large group doesn't...that blame falls on whoever is leading the large group as they have the numbers and resources to take it all. A lot of large groups have gotten lazy over the years and a lot of the times, they expect that numbers should win over strat and argue that they shouldnt be able to get beat by a few people on walls strategically using siege to ward them off. (sounds familiar)

Well this is easy.

You shouldn't be able to pull the defensive upgrades unless the keep has taken significant damage. (Say one of the walls is down to 50%) AND the keep is contested.

Another thing might be to make the tactivators more passive and nerf them overall. Chilling fog could periodically inflict chill on people that breach inner if there's more than 10 people in keep, or invul walls could auto-activate @ 50%. Or just remove them entirely.

I'd also remove Emergency Waypoint in keeps and just restore WPs to their old functionality. The only reason why they screwed up the wps to begin with was to force people to use activators.

It's actually pretty amazing how awful an expansion HoT was for WvW. Tactivators should serve as improvements to keeps, not "I win" buttons for defense.

not "I win" buttons for defense.

They aren't

They don't help much at all. A big zerg will stack and wait for the fog to stop. Same for Airship and Invuln. They don't help a few pugs to save their tower or keep

And there's so much trolling, most times when they're needed, they can't be used because someone already pulled them earlier

@duckgirl.8769 said:After 6 years of WvW I think this is the first time I've felt like quitting the game.

The OP has done what she said she'd do and quit the game

The troll she's talking about uses lots of accounts to fill chat with spam and other things, as well as troll tacts. Yesterday he was logged on to 3 accounts at the same time to do it

@"Jura.2170" said:

not "I win" buttons for defense.

They aren't

They don't help much at all. A big zerg will stack and wait for the fog to stop. Same for Airship and Invuln. They don't help a few pugs to save their tower or keep

If they don't help much at all, then there would be no complaints about trolls then?

Of course a few pugs shoudn't be able to stop a zerg. Even nunbers or maybe even half, they provide a decisive advantage unless the defender group is like, really terrible or something.

If a few pugs were able to stop a zerg, then the keep would be virtually unchallenged if numbers were remotely even.

But none of this is neither here nor there. The people that get impacted by trolls the most are the actual people that have to put down the tactivators. Instead of forcing people to no life sit around to pull a lever, which is obviously not productive and probably degenerate gameplay, why not make it so that they don't have to worry about being trolled by simply allowing these improvements to passively improve the keep by a bit? Instead of thinking of all these grandoise solutions to figure out who did what, give less opportunities for it to happen in the first place.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

ip address. That’s how. For example they know I have two legitimate accounts, both paid accounts but I’m only permitted to post with one of them in these forums.

They know this from the ip address.

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

ip address. That’s how. For example they know I have two legitimate accounts, both paid accounts but I’m only permitted to post with one of them in these forums.

They know this from the ip address.

Players woudl use proxy's, vpn's or whatever would mask the ip to avoid get cough.

• 2 years later...

When it comes to WvW....  There's nothing you can do about the unbalance and "OP" classes because it's up to the "Devs" to fix that.  So there's so much to hate about the game mode but lately...  These "God Mode" players have gotten out of control and are totally ruining the already flawed experience.

Just today...  Dec 12 2021....

I ran into an engineer that jumped me.  My condi Necro at the time was high DOT and most Zergs back up when ever I start dropping marks.  This engineer that attacked me however, stood directly in the marks, took all of my physical strikes...including shade form damage and as I looked at the engineer's health, they not only had zero damage but had a yellow extension of health like a scourge casting a shade shield.  I thought to myself, ok, engineers do have some shielding but that was WAY too much DOT/physical damage for any player to not only have full health through it all but extra health.  This "God Mode" engineer was hitting at the lowest, 10k a pop.

Here's the thing....  I have a engineer and have already tried the meta builds an know it's not possible to take zero damage from high damaging attacks, all the time.  So you tell me...   Who was this engineer who could absorb all damage?  If entire Zergs ran from my "DOTs", how the %^&# this engineer was able to take it all on directly without a scratch?

I later seen a ranger who was just like the engineer.  A teammate was trying to take the ranger and was landing all their hits at the time because they caught up to the ranger.  I'm standing back thinking, maybe they're dueling so I'm not going to intervene.  So I clicked on the ranger from distance to see where his health was thinking I'm going to see it at least half way down because he just got hammered by my teammate and what did I see....

NOT A SCRATCH!!!!

I wanted to whisper to my teammate so bad and tell him to back off because I knew it was one of those "God Mode" players and he wasn't going to win.  Luckily, the ranger just ran back into "SMC" without killing him with a 40+k rapid fire and tangle combo.  No surprise...everybody hunting Necros because we're weak and trending for the killing now.

Again...  I have a ranger and have tried the meta builds and know for fact, a ranger can be kind of squishy once caught at close range (compared to othe classes).  Rather you think so or not, one thing's for sure...  Zero damage at closeup is impossible!  Rangers normally win in the distance and avoid closeups (which is a garbage design).

Looking back at what I've seen since I started WvW.....

[A] I've seen thieves go invisible with no durations.  Only appear when ever they feel like it and that's usually to drop you're 40k health to 10 percent on one stab.  These theives also take no aoe damage after they vanish because they always re-appear with full health.

[B] I was standing like 10 feet behind SMC's wall, on the ground level while a Zerg was attacking the outer gate.  Next thing I know, I was flying high in the air and flew over the wall and landed right in the middle of the Zerg.  Now...  I know some classes have a grab/pull but...   There ain't know way in hell anyone can tell me it's possible to pull another player who you can't see, comepletely shielded by a wall.  I never seen my character fly that high without the skyscale.

[C] I've seen rangers piling up kills with one tangle and one rapid fire per kill.  It's insane how some classes are "OP" but everybody wants to attack the already weakest class around...the condi Necro.  In fact, I started playing around with my meta build because going all condi may be great at pushing back Zergs, but it leaves you a weakling in terms of berzerker damage.  Scourge meta absolutely sucks!  Reaper meta can't really do anything when it comes to pushing back Zergs because you're more of a one on one fighter (roamer).

[D] I've seen players run around while being attack by 10 other players looking like a normal player right up until their health hits about 3 percent.  That's when you seen total immunity to all damage kick in and stay in!  I've seen these players cast some kind of "HOT" (heal over time) and go all the way from 3 percent health to full all while still being immune to all damage and finally...  They bust like 5 shadow step type teleports and vanish in the distance.

Concluding...

Here's the thing...  You will fight against every class at some point with a normal player and from that experience, you know what's normal and what's not so when you see things that are WAAAAYYYYYYYY out there, you know something is up.

I have placed these "God Mode" players in two groups...

A - "ArenaNet Babies"

B - Professional Hackers

These players are impossible to beat even if your power is over 3K and you have high crit.  These players can't be scratched even if you're condition is over 2K with expertise.  Now...  Sometimes these players will allow their health to drop some in an attempt to look normal but they usually don't allow it to go lower than 75 percent before you see that yellow bar on their health bar indicating a shielding and then back to full health.  Of course there's the exception of those players who have fun letting it drop as low as 3 percent before going immune to all damage and casting a full heal "HOT."

You won't know who's a(n) "ArenaNet Baby"/Hacker until you start fighting them and you'll know almost immediately because some of them will constantly toss you around like a rag-doll and then explode your corpse with a 50k+ damage hit.  No cooldowns on abilities and taking little to zero damage, which ever they feel like doing.  I've seen some totally ignore all "DOTs" so they can apparently immune to all damage only or allow you to drop their health a little but go immune to all "DOTs" only.  I guess it makes them feel like a real player when they allow you to take some of their health before they full heal on you and one hit kill.  It doesn't matter what class they are.  If they're a(n) "ArenaNet Baby"/Hacker, you're going to die in combat.

Those players really make WvW suck...as if it's not unbalacned enough.  There's been times when I've take out 10 normal players straight, only to run into one of those "AreaNet Babies."  Every single time, I'm like Man...  Just do the one hit kill already and get it over with because I obviously can't win with you in "Gode Mode."

Just today in PvP I spotted some of these "God Mode" players and man...  When I saw my teammates trying to take them, I was scared for them all.  My teammates that is...  You can't even run from an "ArenaNet Baby" because they are always moving in turbo without slowing down, EVER!  I have a lot of swiftness on my Necro now but I have to get it by swapping weapons and there's a downtime to it because of the weapon swap refresh.  No such thing with an "ArenaNet Baby."  They go from 0 to 60 and even if you're way in the distance, they have an enormous range pull that will grab you and pull you WAY BACK, right into their clutches.  Man, I tried spectral grab on my Necro and the range was so short, there was no point using it.  Not to mention, it never grabbed anything but yet I get grabbed by "ArenaNet Babies" from 10000 range.

You know something else those "ArenaNet Baby"/Hackers do?  They make it so your abilities don't work.  What I mean is...  When ever I'm attack by one of those cheaters and they stun me to where I can't move, as a Necro you have a stun break or two but here's the thing...  When I use it on an "AreanNet Baby", it doesn't work!  I've even had "ArenaNet Babies" take away the recall on my spectral walk, while only three seconds into the walk.  They do that because they don't want you move away from them.  Saves them the trouble of doing that 10000 range grab and pull.  Reapers have an ability to make their attacks unblockable and while it works on normal players, "ArenaNet Babies" will still block/evade everything you throw at them unless they want you to stratch them for the sake of feeling like they're actually playing fairly.

The good thing is...  I've only seen a player fly away only twice and that was right when I first started WvW so at least the flying away in the air stopped.  I honestly think those players where just everyday hackers and not the usual "Arena Net Babies" because the "Babies" wouldn't have to fly away.  EVERYONE is a rabbit for them!

When they attack you, it's like watching a lion play with it's food before swallowing it.  There's absolutely nothing you can do!  So now that you all know, just ignore these players if you run into one and let them feel good about their debug mode win because you know it's the only way they can beat you.

Man I'll never forget how players in World of Warcraft went bananas when they found the "Dev" video of his 5 year old wearing God gear and destorying players in PvP.  This gear the kid had on was impossible to get ingame and I'm taking full set raid drop god gear.  That proved right there it does go on in mmorpgs that feature PvP.

So, the phrase of the day and everyday in WvW is...

"ArenaNet Babies!"

Try not to get busted open by one.  😄

12 hours ago, Horace.3184 said:

When it comes to WvW....  There's nothing you can do about the unbalance and "OP" classes because it's up to the "Devs" to fix that.  So there's so much to hate about the game mode but lately...  These "God Mode" players have gotten out of control and are totally ruining the already flawed experience.

Just today...  Dec 12 2021....

I ran into an engineer that jumped me.  My condi Necro at the time was high DOT and most Zergs back up when ever I start dropping marks.  This engineer that attacked me however, stood directly in the marks, took all of my physical strikes...including shade form damage and as I looked at the engineer's health, they not only had zero damage but had a yellow extension of health like a scourge casting a shade shield.  I thought to myself, ok, engineers do have some shielding but that was WAY too much DOT/physical damage for any player to not only have full health through it all but extra health.  This "God Mode" engineer was hitting at the lowest, 10k a pop.

Here's the thing....  I have a engineer and have already tried the meta builds an know it's not possible to take zero damage from high damaging attacks, all the time.  So you tell me...   Who was this engineer who could absorb all damage?  If entire Zergs ran from my "DOTs", how the %^&# this engineer was able to take it all on directly without a scratch?

I later seen a ranger who was just like the engineer.  A teammate was trying to take the ranger and was landing all their hits at the time because they caught up to the ranger.  I'm standing back thinking, maybe they're dueling so I'm not going to intervene.  So I clicked on the ranger from distance to see where his health was thinking I'm going to see it at least half way down because he just got hammered by my teammate and what did I see....

NOT A SCRATCH!!!!

I wanted to whisper to my teammate so bad and tell him to back off because I knew it was one of those "God Mode" players and he wasn't going to win.  Luckily, the ranger just ran back into "SMC" without killing him with a 40+k rapid fire and tangle combo.  No surprise...everybody hunting Necros because we're weak and trending for the killing now.

Again...  I have a ranger and have tried the meta builds and know for fact, a ranger can be kind of squishy once caught at close range (compared to othe classes).  Rather you think so or not, one thing's for sure...  Zero damage at closeup is impossible!  Rangers normally win in the distance and avoid closeups (which is a garbage design).

Looking back at what I've seen since I started WvW.....

[A] I've seen thieves go invisible with no durations.  Only appear when ever they feel like it and that's usually to drop you're 40k health to 10 percent on one stab.  These theives also take no aoe damage after they vanish because they always re-appear with full health.

[B] I was standing like 10 feet behind SMC's wall, on the ground level while a Zerg was attacking the outer gate.  Next thing I know, I was flying high in the air and flew over the wall and landed right in the middle of the Zerg.  Now...  I know some classes have a grab/pull but...   There ain't know way in hell anyone can tell me it's possible to pull another player who you can't see, comepletely shielded by a wall.  I never seen my character fly that high without the skyscale.

[C] I've seen rangers piling up kills with one tangle and one rapid fire per kill.  It's insane how some classes are "OP" but everybody wants to attack the already weakest class around...the condi Necro.  In fact, I started playing around with my meta build because going all condi may be great at pushing back Zergs, but it leaves you a weakling in terms of berzerker damage.  Scourge meta absolutely sucks!  Reaper meta can't really do anything when it comes to pushing back Zergs because you're more of a one on one fighter (roamer).

[D] I've seen players run around while being attack by 10 other players looking like a normal player right up until their health hits about 3 percent.  That's when you seen total immunity to all damage kick in and stay in!  I've seen these players cast some kind of "HOT" (heal over time) and go all the way from 3 percent health to full all while still being immune to all damage and finally...  They bust like 5 shadow step type teleports and vanish in the distance.

Concluding...

Here's the thing...  You will fight against every class at some point with a normal player and from that experience, you know what's normal and what's not so when you see things that are WAAAAYYYYYYYY out there, you know something is up.

I have placed these "God Mode" players in two groups...

A - "ArenaNet Babies"

B - Professional Hackers

These players are impossible to beat even if your power is over 3K and you have high crit.  These players can't be scratched even if you're condition is over 2K with expertise.  Now...  Sometimes these players will allow their health to drop some in an attempt to look normal but they usually don't allow it to go lower than 75 percent before you see that yellow bar on their health bar indicating a shielding and then back to full health.  Of course there's the exception of those players who have fun letting it drop as low as 3 percent before going immune to all damage and casting a full heal "HOT."

You won't know who's a(n) "ArenaNet Baby"/Hacker until you start fighting them and you'll know almost immediately because some of them will constantly toss you around like a rag-doll and then explode your corpse with a 50k+ damage hit.  No cooldowns on abilities and taking little to zero damage, which ever they feel like doing.  I've seen some totally ignore all "DOTs" so they can apparently immune to all damage only or allow you to drop their health a little but go immune to all "DOTs" only.  I guess it makes them feel like a real player when they allow you to take some of their health before they full heal on you and one hit kill.  It doesn't matter what class they are.  If they're a(n) "ArenaNet Baby"/Hacker, you're going to die in combat.

Those players really make WvW suck...as if it's not unbalacned enough.  There's been times when I've take out 10 normal players straight, only to run into one of those "AreaNet Babies."  Every single time, I'm like Man...  Just do the one hit kill already and get it over with because I obviously can't win with you in "Gode Mode."

Just today in PvP I spotted some of these "God Mode" players and man...  When I saw my teammates trying to take them, I was scared for them all.  My teammates that is...  You can't even run from an "ArenaNet Baby" because they are always moving in turbo without slowing down, EVER!  I have a lot of swiftness on my Necro now but I have to get it by swapping weapons and there's a downtime to it because of the weapon swap refresh.  No such thing with an "ArenaNet Baby."  They go from 0 to 60 and even if you're way in the distance, they have an enormous range pull that will grab you and pull you WAY BACK, right into their clutches.  Man, I tried spectral grab on my Necro and the range was so short, there was no point using it.  Not to mention, it never grabbed anything but yet I get grabbed by "ArenaNet Babies" from 10000 range.

You know something else those "ArenaNet Baby"/Hackers do?  They make it so your abilities don't work.  What I mean is...  When ever I'm attack by one of those cheaters and they stun me to where I can't move, as a Necro you have a stun break or two but here's the thing...  When I use it on an "AreanNet Baby", it doesn't work!  I've even had "ArenaNet Babies" take away the recall on my spectral walk, while only three seconds into the walk.  They do that because they don't want you move away from them.  Saves them the trouble of doing that 10000 range grab and pull.  Reapers have an ability to make their attacks unblockable and while it works on normal players, "ArenaNet Babies" will still block/evade everything you throw at them unless they want you to stratch them for the sake of feeling like they're actually playing fairly.

The good thing is...  I've only seen a player fly away only twice and that was right when I first started WvW so at least the flying away in the air stopped.  I honestly think those players where just everyday hackers and not the usual "Arena Net Babies" because the "Babies" wouldn't have to fly away.  EVERYONE is a rabbit for them!

When they attack you, it's like watching a lion play with it's food before swallowing it.  There's absolutely nothing you can do!  So now that you all know, just ignore these players if you run into one and let them feel good about their debug mode win because you know it's the only way they can beat you.

Man I'll never forget how players in World of Warcraft went bananas when they found the "Dev" video of his 5 year old wearing God gear and destorying players in PvP.  This gear the kid had on was impossible to get ingame and I'm taking full set raid drop god gear.  That proved right there it does go on in mmorpgs that feature PvP.

So, the phrase of the day and everyday in WvW is...

"ArenaNet Babies!"

Try not to get busted open by one.  😄

Who asked?

Edited by GreatDarkBeast.5049
  • Confused 1