Legendary AquaBreather

Balsa.3951

@jwaz.1908 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Would be nice if making one of each legendary armor piece in an armor category gives you a legendary aqua breather for that category.

I like this idea the best. Collect the whole legendary armor set and get the corresponding aquabreather free of charge.

this or how about we get rid of Aquabreather rune slot and the six rune bonus just count from the helmet

• Like 1

@JDub.1530 said:or just eject the idea of aquabreathers altogether. Maybe just act like backpack straps: for skin application only.

@Balsa.3951 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Would be nice if making one of each legendary armor piece in an armor category gives you a legendary aqua breather for that category.

I like this idea the best. Collect the whole legendary armor set and get the corresponding aquabreather free of charge.

this or how about we get rid of Aquabreather rune slot and the six rune bonus just count from the helmet

This.

• Remove Aquabreather as a gear/equipment slot.
  • Make it a visual piece only, like an outfit, where you select the skin you haveunlocked to display OVER your helm, while in water.
  • Use the normal helm for stats and runes in water.
  • Like 1

@joneirikb.7506 said:

@JDub.1530 said:or just eject the idea of aquabreathers altogether. Maybe just act like backpack straps: for skin application only.

This.
  • Make it a visual piece only, like an outfit, where you select the skin you haveunlocked to display OVER your helm, while in water.

Aquatic outfist i like that ! do it anet get rid of Aqua breather and make it an outfit slot ! GG

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

@joneirikb.7506 said:

This.

That's the best option, there is no point to have (1) piece for just underwater combat.