[BUG] The Flameseeker Prophecies III: The Chosen.

I tried searching before and I found people with the same problem. Also, more in-game waiting for the event.

There is an achievement in the 3rd Volume of the Legendary Weapon "The Flameseeker Prophecies": History Not To Be Repeated. I investigated why it does not trigger because I waited nearly 2-3 hours in the same spot and nothing happened. Now I see there is a village nearby (PoI Dewclaw Village) which is always burning with charrs running. There is another event there which we need to repair the village. It is supposed that if we can not stop the ritual of the Flame Legion, it triggers the burning village, but the event to repair it does not appear.

I already sent 2 tickets, 1 the 30th of January, and 1 today. I tried guesting in another servers too, but the village is still burning... The Village and the event is at Ironhead Lake, in Iron Marches.

Thanks in advance!

Sending duplicate tickets only slows down the response. Close the duplicate, and only update the original in the future.Be aware: bug fixes only roll out with releases and/or hot-fixes within a few days of release.
For stalled events, it is best to try the event right after a release (map reset) before it has a chance to stall again.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Sending duplicate tickets only slows down the response. Close the duplicate, and only update the original in the future.Be aware: bug fixes only roll out with releases and/or hot-fixes within a few days of release.

For stalled events, it is best to try the event right after a release (map reset) before it has a chance to stall again.

Good luck.

I see... Thanks a lot for the tips. I will try the map reset.

• 2 years later...

I have the book in my inventory but when I do a event that is required or for instance visit a grave or ogden there is no dialogue for me to interact with or on the events I do them but it does not record in the book I have the book number 3 and the shield from the second part but those are the only two that shows up in the book

Edited by kayeferr.1745

I was using a ranger not a necro but even if I was it would not explain the other things that will not record in the book I have tried about 15 things it says to do and none of them record in the book so I have only the volume 3 of the Flameseeker book and the shield I made from book 2 the perfected shield that recorded in the book correctly but nothing else will. and there is no dialogue from anyone either

• 1 year later...